[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Zonder06 написал:
Here is my kind of finished Version of the build, if anyone is interested i whould say this is the biggest thougness you can get as elementalist without going CI.

My Amulett Belt and Wand is still trash, but i am at the point were every single upgrade startes at 10x (i know still missing conversion on gloves)
if your wondering, yes i dont have a life flask the recovery of golem and diadem is more than enough.

give me your thoughts. :)
everything done deathless in the game besides Maven i wasn't fast enough to try her at all.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/42RG9FS9

Cg that Gult rings are good idea, nice dmg boost. There is also chance to get 2x 4% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Herald of Purity for 8% pure phys reduction, which is nice.
Which of these items would be better for this build?

vs

Последняя редакция: BeeGeePee. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 13:15:47
The first one, but they are both terrible for this build. Chaos spam a random scepter 5 times and you'll probably get something better.
Последняя редакция: Xilian_PoE. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 13:41:06
"
BeeGeePee написал:
Which of these items would be better for this build?

vs

The first one.

% increased spell damage doesnt increase our ignite dps, and the 157% increased phys damage on the second wand only scales the wand's attack damage.
"
Xilian_PoE написал:
The first one, but they are both terrible for this build. Chaos spam a random scepter 5 times and you'll probably get something better.

What should I be looking for this build?
"
fluffrier написал:
Wouldn't EE be procced by the channeling sparks and reduces the damage of the release hit, which in turn reduces the damage of the ignite? How do you deal with that?

Ya.... I am finding EE to be a problem. I do not know how everyone else is making it work with Divine Ire.

If you are charging to 20 stacks (or whatever) for a boss kill, the little "sparks" from Divine Ire will hit the boss with Lightning and Cold Damage. Thusly, triggering the EE to give the boss + Lightning and + Cold Res. You then release, and will do 25% less damage with your big boom.

There isn't really a work around for this. Unless you want to put a skill (not golem... will be the same problem) in Malachais Artiface ... and hit the monster with it AFTER the beam goes off, that is the only way I see making EE work.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I would love to have that -50 Resist on the boss as that damage is HUGE.....
Последняя редакция: Hagann. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 13:58:48
"
Hagann написал:

If you are charging to 20 stacks (or whatever) for a boss kill, the little "sparks" from Divine Ire will hit the boss with Lightning and Cold Damage. Thusly, triggering the EE to give the boss + Lightning and + Cold Res. You then release, and will do 25% less damage with your big boom.

Our hit doesn't do the damage but our ignite does.

Ignite is a bit counter intuitive (at least for me). But if I understand it correctly, it checks the damage of the hit pre mitigation to calculate the base ignite damage. This means you don't really care about the boss having increased lightning res.
However the ignite will be mitigated by fire res. This is why we use EE (to reduce the fire res) and want to have 0 fire damage on our spells.

Последняя редакция: Zunr. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 14:15:33
"
Hagann написал:
"
fluffrier написал:
Wouldn't EE be procced by the channeling sparks and reduces the damage of the release hit, which in turn reduces the damage of the ignite? How do you deal with that?

Ya.... I am finding EE to be a problem. I do not know how everyone else is making it work with Divine Ire.

There isn't really a work around for this. Unless you want to put a skill (not golem... will be the same problem) in Malachais Artiface ... and hit the monster with it AFTER the beam goes off, that is the only way I see making EE work.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I would love to have that -50 Resist on the boss as that damage is HUGE.....

Okay, so as it turned out, apparently according to a few people, the ignite damage isn't calculate from the hit damage. It's calculated from the hit's BASE damage.
Which means that increase and decrease to the resulting number of the lightning/physical/cold damage hit itself doesn't matter, only the raw number of the damage of the hit before it is actually applied on the enemy does.
Which makes it work I suppose. That pretty much explains why in practice it doesn't suddenly do crappy damage when I specced into EE I guess.
tl;dr the damage taken by the enemy from the hit doesn't matter to ignite, only the damage the hit can deal does. Which means EE works 100%.
"
fluffrier написал:
"
Hagann написал:
"
fluffrier написал:

Okay, so as it turned out, apparently according to a few people, the ignite damage isn't calculate from the hit damage. It's calculated from the hit's BASE damage.
Which means that increase and decrease to the resulting number of the lightning/physical/cold damage hit itself doesn't matter, only the raw number of the damage of the hit before it is actually applied on the enemy does.
Which makes it work I suppose. That pretty much explains why in practice it doesn't suddenly do crappy damage when I specced into EE I guess.
tl;dr the damage taken by the enemy from the hit doesn't matter to ignite, only the damage the hit can deal does. Which means EE works 100%.

Mind B L O W N

Alrighty then.... EE is back on the menu for me. Thank you for explaining.
"
fluffrier написал:
"
Hagann написал:
"
fluffrier написал:

What damage modifiers should I be looking for on my wand?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация