[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
BeeGeePee написал:

Also, is it bad to use flame surge with this build? Is it better to use a different dash?

You can, but if you dont dash over things you've ignited it isn't breaking your EE so thats totally up to you and your playstyle i think. If you have the slots for lightning warp or want to use another dash skill I think its fine. I just love flame dash
Tried messing around with Glorious Vanity - Doryani w/MoM and a defensive tree. @5.8k life and 1.8k ES, ~35% block and spell block (no GB since I don't have a life on block shield), endurance charges from enduring cry, fortify...and still got oneshot by the (yellow?) Harvest boss and Legion rares. Not enough damage to feel good doing +life maps. The Harvest boss on a +life and +elemental resist map took like 6 full minutes to kill. I'm tapping out. My two cents:

Pros of the build:
- Incredibly cheap to get to red maps. Burning Bright anoint is basically free, 1c Obliteration can do regular mapping just fine and a 20c junk corrupted sceptre/wand with DoT multi is good enough for single target.
- You can continually improve your gear little by little outside of your weapon so you have a good feeling of progression.
- Fun options like mapping with Abberath's Hooves to kill all the trash for you so you don't have to hurt your fingers casting over and over. Abberath's Hooves gets 25% more damage from the ascendancy so it's decent damage. Have to use Malachai's Artifice with that though.
- Bosses that don't bumrush you or spit degens at you are very easy to kill safely. Conquerors are no problem at all even if they take a while.

Cons of the build:
- Incredibly squishy, not because the build is squishy but because you do such little damage, have to stand still to cast, and rely on regen. Maven makes this way worse by slowing you down and healing bosses.
- 1h weapons that will make you feel OP are ridiculously expensive. And the build isn't good enough at anything to justify crafting them. Cheapest option for doing legitimate damage is 6L Flame Wall with 6L DI on a Searing Touch. From there you have to craft your own staff with Harvest crafting.
- Extremely low boss damage. Vortex/Cold Snap level only this is a far more dangerous build.

Would not recommend playing this past the first week of the league. It's just too slow and clunky to be meta appropriate.
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
Tried messing around with Glorious Vanity - Doryani w/MoM and a defensive tree. @5.8k life and 1.8k ES, ~35% block and spell block (no GB since I don't have a life on block shield), endurance charges from enduring cry, fortify...and still got oneshot by the (yellow?) Harvest boss and Legion rares. Not enough damage to feel good doing +life maps. The Harvest boss on a +life and +elemental resist map took like 6 full minutes to kill. I'm tapping out. My two cents:

Pros of the build:
- Incredibly cheap to get to red maps. Burning Bright anoint is basically free, 1c Obliteration can do regular mapping just fine and a 20c junk corrupted sceptre/wand with DoT multi is good enough for single target.
- You can continually improve your gear little by little outside of your weapon so you have a good feeling of progression.
- Fun options like mapping with Abberath's Hooves to kill all the trash for you so you don't have to hurt your fingers casting over and over. Abberath's Hooves gets 25% more damage from the ascendancy so it's decent damage. Have to use Malachai's Artifice with that though.
- Bosses that don't bumrush you or spit degens at you are very easy to kill safely. Conquerors are no problem at all even if they take a while.

Cons of the build:
- Incredibly squishy, not because the build is squishy but because you do such little damage, have to stand still to cast, and rely on regen. Maven makes this way worse by slowing you down and healing bosses.
- 1h weapons that will make you feel OP are ridiculously expensive. And the build isn't good enough at anything to justify crafting them. Cheapest option for doing legitimate damage is 6L Flame Wall with 6L DI on a Searing Touch. From there you have to craft your own staff with Harvest crafting.
- Extremely low boss damage. Vortex/Cold Snap level only this is a far more dangerous build.

Would not recommend playing this past the first week of the league. It's just too slow and clunky to be meta appropriate.

I also switched to using glorious vanity when I saw @Zonder06 's builds where he uses devouring diadem along with mom + corrupted soul. Desecrate on damage taken is genius too. Big sustain in boss fights when I do get hit. I didn't go the shield/block route because of my staff I got early on in the league which doesn't have block and is a huge part of my dps. I'm doing currently 2.5mil sirus dps with 2 flasks up and I have a few spots where I can scale realistically (hunter boots, multi craft on staff, optimal cluster jewels).
But I think the next part ill work on is fixing cast speed. But I don't need to fully charge my divine ire to down bosses at this point.

My pob https://pastebin.com/pZeYwiqp
ive done elder, a5 sirus and all elder guardians and sirus conquerors and vaal temple with relative ease. i really like the build. i do not think it is S tier but with investment its pretty strong. clusters were key for dmg. i took glancing blows and unwavering. your mileage may vary but it works well for me.
I think it's the bosses healing that's tilting me. Once you hit a tipping point I'm sure it's fine. Mapping is fun with it. A constantly healing Maven'd Purifier sent me over the edge.
"
Zonder06 написал:
Here is my kind of finished Version of the build, if anyone is interested i whould say this is the biggest thougness you can get as elementalist without going CI.

My Amulett Belt and Wand is still trash, but i am at the point were every single upgrade startes at 10x (i know still missing conversion on gloves)
if your wondering, yes i dont have a life flask the recovery of golem and diadem is more than enough.

give me your thoughts. :)
everything done deathless in the game besides Maven i wasn't fast enough to try her at all.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/42RG9FS9

Can you (or anybody else) share some videos of end-game mapping/bossing?

All that is in the OP is some white maps with a Tabula.

Thanks!
livejamie
Infernal Cry looks like an easy way to cover enemies in ash.
"
livejamie написал:
"
Zonder06 написал:
Here is my kind of finished Version of the build, if anyone is interested i whould say this is the biggest thougness you can get as elementalist without going CI.

My Amulett Belt and Wand is still trash, but i am at the point were every single upgrade startes at 10x (i know still missing conversion on gloves)
if your wondering, yes i dont have a life flask the recovery of golem and diadem is more than enough.

give me your thoughts. :)
everything done deathless in the game besides Maven i wasn't fast enough to try her at all.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/42RG9FS9

Can you (or anybody else) share some videos of end-game mapping/bossing?

All that is in the OP is some white maps with a Tabula.

Thanks!

Sadly i am not able to record any videos
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

Cons of the build:

You can get to 5k plus life, golem buffs, aegis (30+ notables), cwdt, glancing blows, etc to mitigate the squishy. You’re not going to stand in Sirus storms, but I was able to down AL6 Sirus with no issue, taking a few hits here and there. Pushing toward 7 now, we’ll see.

You can get a pretty solid sceptre with an open prefix for 20c then craft fire dot multi

Otherwise, clusters help a lot. I’m stacking burning bright and blowback to damage bosses more quickly. They don’t melt (ha) but I’ve found it’s not hard to keep a light ignite going and dodge until you can find a second to charge a big one.

The build presents a ton of small upgrades that build towards end game content imo. Woke gems, clusters, better weapons. I’m enjoying it and plan to keep investing and progressing.
"
IronV написал:
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

Pros of the build:

Cons of the build:

I also switched to using glorious vanity when I saw @Zonder06 's builds where he uses devouring diadem along with mom + corrupted soul. Desecrate on damage taken is genius too. Big sustain in boss fights when I do get hit. I didn't go the shield/block route because of my staff I got early on in the league which doesn't have block and is a huge part of my dps. I'm doing currently 2.5mil sirus dps with 2 flasks up and I have a few spots where I can scale realistically (hunter boots, multi craft on staff, optimal cluster jewels).
But I think the next part ill work on is fixing cast speed. But I don't need to fully charge my divine ire to down bosses at this point.

My pob https://pastebin.com/pZeYwiqp

Hey can u explain your thoughts on 6-L Fire wall. Wouldnt it be a porblem with EE?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация