[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Kokuyo написал:
Switched to this build from another. Currently hitting yellow maps and it feels strong, but definitely have to dodge mechanics. I don't mind, full face tank is a bit boring to me. Only gripe I have is I'm considering investing in cast speed so I hit 20 stacks faster. I don't need 20 stacks for content I'm doing right now, but for harder stuff do people have issues with wanting more cast speed?

Yes I do.
Leverage arcane surge (don't level it up too much so it procs every time you use your movement skill, I'm consistently seeing people in this thread maxing arcane surge but will rarely spend the necessary ~300 mana with flame dash to proc it), onslaught on kill (abyss jewel), and cast speed on enduring mana flask.
Since I'm using eldritch battery now I cannot proc arcane surge, so I got tread of hope (medium) in the bottom left area which saves me 4 points and allows me to hit two notables for arcane surge on kill and cast speed with channelling spells. Then the other extra points go into the cast speed nodes. With harvest, its easy for me to slam a cast speed suffix on my staff later for extra qol. All of this is great for clear speed, but for sirus I find that just maxing out your damage as much as possible and just charge while hes talking works just fine.
"
Jurassic_Thot написал:
"
za6i9ka написал:
Got divine ire ignite to ~3m dps. Also got 7.1k hp, 3.6k primal aegis, 68% phys dmg reduction, 878 hp regen, ~300+ life leech with flasks active(2 dps, mana, life, and armor), tanked a5 sirus beam. And still got some(alot of) things to upgrade to get better dps(but they are not cheap). Char is 94lvl so still have room for more hp too. And have QoL like stun immunity while channeling, curse immunity on mana flask, full ele conversion so immune to both reflects.

Gear

Do you mind sharing your PoB? Gear looks solid!

https://pastebin.com/PYnFnTMN

Changed gear abit since yesterday and pob does not include lethal pride stats like 4% increased max hp, 40% increased burning damage, ignites you inflict deals damage 10% faster so dps should be higher and hp is 7135 rn.
Double checking something.... Someone smarter than me please enlighten me.

For the mods: Ignites deal damage x% faster....

It doesn't really increase the OVERALL damage of the ingite, but it should increase your DPS right? The way I think of it... Lets say the TOTAL Ignite damage over the course of 4 seconds is 1 Million Damage. Which means the Ignite DPS is 250k DPS.

If ignite lasts 4 seconds, but you have 2 x Blowback ( 30% faster) and 2 x Wasting Affliciton (20% faster) and you get Holy Fire Wheel (10% faster) and then you get Hunter Boots (10% faster) ... that should be a total of 70% faster.

Which would make the total duration of the ignite 2.8 seconds? But the overall damage stays the same right?

So it would then be 1 Million Damage over 2.8 seconds which would make the DPS 357k and change right?

Sorry, but making sure. Ignite calculations can get tricky.
"
Hagann написал:
Double checking something.... Someone smarter than me please enlighten me.

For the mods: Ignites deal damage x% faster....

It doesn't really increase the OVERALL damage of the ingite, but it should increase your DPS right? The way I think of it... Lets say the TOTAL Ignite damage over the course of 4 seconds is 1 Million Damage. Which means the Ignite DPS is 250k DPS.

If ignite lasts 4 seconds, but you have 2 x Blowback ( 30% faster) and 2 x Wasting Affliciton (20% faster) and you get Holy Fire Wheel (10% faster) and then you get Hunter Boots (10% faster) ... that should be a total of 70% faster.

Which would make the total duration of the ignite 2.8 seconds? But the overall damage stays the same right?

So it would then be 1 Million Damage over 2.8 seconds which would make the DPS 357k and change right?

Sorry, but making sure. Ignite calculations can get tricky.

You're right. Ignites deal damage X% faster is very strong. It's similar to more damage multiplier.

I think it DOES increase the overall damage by reducing the times needed to finish the ignite.
Последняя редакция: ericchongws. Время: 27 янв. 2021 г., 3:46:41
Hi all,
I am in the process of gearing up and trying to decide should I go with stormfire ring and shaper of storms or shaper of fire without the ring.
What are your thoughts on shaper of storms? It seems it would boost our damage by quite a bit jut for having a ring?

Also for the life of me I can't figure it out why doesn't phys as extra (cold, chaos, lightning) increase my ignite damage? Even toggling atziri's flask doesn't increase my ignite dmg.

Here is my POB if someone is willing to help me out: https://pastebin.com/WghC7Fin
"
0ph3liu5 написал:
Hi all,
I am in the process of gearing up and trying to decide should I go with stormfire ring and shaper of storms or shaper of fire without the ring.
What are your thoughts on shaper of storms? It seems it would boost our damage by quite a bit jut for having a ring?

Also for the life of me I can't figure it out why doesn't phys as extra (cold, chaos, lightning) increase my ignite damage? Even toggling atziri's flask doesn't increase my ignite dmg.

Here is my POB if someone is willing to help me out: https://pastebin.com/WghC7Fin

Stormfire is lightning damage can ignite, you need Shaper of Flames for all damage can ignite.
"
za6i9ka написал:

Stormfire is lightning damage can ignite, you need Shaper of Flames for all damage can ignite.

Ohhh I am stupid right. Extra phys as xxx was not applied because of all damage can ignite.. Thanks!!
This is my build use 4 ex gear with marty
Never Feel this strong
POB : https://pastebin.com/gGT4Ncq6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYHCsP58pM
Hello -

I am doing this build in HC - Just hit Level 91.

I did some modification to the tree and went: Glancing Blows and Unwavering Stance. Went the Cluster Jewel route. Currently using SkitterBots ... bug going to swap to Malevolence as soon as I can. Need some rings with "Minus Mana Cost on Channeling".

Been doing early Red Tiers - 11 and 12. Build feels good. Cluster Jewels are VERY IMPORTANT. The mod "Ignites deal damage x% faster" is very good. It does lower the DURATION of the ignite, but deal the same total damage. Which means you need to cast more often.

Remember: On bosses, while channeling, you get more stacks of Divine Ire with all the little hits. So getting to 20 stacks happens VERY fast.

Items that need to be upgraded:

1. Boots - I have hunter boots with the "Ignite deal damage x% faster" but needs some work. No life on them currently. But those boots are a "10% faster damage".

2. Amulet - Got the "Fire Damage Multiplier" on it... but gotta work on the "+1 Physical Spell Skill Gems"

3. Main Hand : Crappy Sceptre currently. Need to get a Shaper base with +1 all Physical and "Physical as Extra Lightning" mod. Then craft Fire Multi.

4. After those upgrades - I will probably change 1 of my "Medium Cluster Jewels" from a Fire Multi to a "Channeling" one and get the "Avoid Stun" and also the "Gain Endurance Charge" while channeling" mods. Drop Unwavering Stance and the life nodes below it. Do some movement on the skill tree and end up taking "Lucidity" and "Practical Application" in order to be immune to Stun while Channeling still.

Overall - Build is INCREDIBLY satisfying to play. However, this build has taken a decent amount of investment so far to be able to do "Red Tier" maps. And I am feeling a little more squishy as of late. But with way less investment, doing Blade Blast Chieftain or Detonate Dead Inquisitor will have better results.

I love Divine Ire. The playstyle is good, which is why I am sticking with it for now.

I have seen some variants of still using Divine Ire for clear but then using Penance Brand for single target DPS. Penance Brand essentially 4 times' your single target DPS, so I may look into that.

Fun build to play overall.

POB: https://pastebin.com/LJNnLWXD
Hello Divine Ire fans! I've decided not to write a guide but to post my version of this build here.
My version features:
4.85k life
3,7 k aegis
37% unflasked phys reduction
88% flasked phys reduction
7.44m ignite dps unflasked
8.4m ignite dps with atziri active
Giant aoe as a non-direct defence increase
8.7 cast rate as a non-direct defence increase
Big Flesh and stone aoe for blind
978 life regen per sec
Elemental ailments immunity

https://pastebin.com/vkUNKP5a

The main feature of this build is the abuse of eternity shroud blood raiment. We do phys->light->cold->fire conversion for maximum stacks of chaos damage.

So far finished 4 breaches fight (1 death), full synthesis fight (1 death), full shaper and elder guardians fights (deathless), shaper and elder themselves.

The build does not feel squishy at all. And it slices easily through t16 maps. It can occasionally recieve some oneshots on triple damage maps but other than that it feels pretty safe.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация