[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Cedvin написал:
follow up question, how to achieve WoC highest damage being fire? With this (or similar) setup lightning damage would be twice as high as fire

You can make scorching ray totem for exposure. Ideally you don't want to hit with fire dmg since EE and stuff.
Or you can get one of few sources of -10% fire exposure.
Последняя редакция: za6i9ka. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 16:41:06
Does ignite reset each time it is applied?

For example if I ignite an enemy with a fully stacked Divine Ire hit then use another divine ire not fully stacked does it lower the ignite damage on the enemy?
"
BeeGeePee написал:
Does ignite reset each time it is applied?

For example if I ignite an enemy with a fully stacked Divine Ire hit then use another divine ire not fully stacked does it lower the ignite damage on the enemy?

Separate applications of ignite do not stack cumulatively. Each ignite effect remains present on the target until it runs its course, but only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment.
Switched to this build from another. Currently hitting yellow maps and it feels strong, but definitely have to dodge mechanics. I don't mind, full face tank is a bit boring to me. Only gripe I have is I'm considering investing in cast speed so I hit 20 stacks faster. I don't need 20 stacks for content I'm doing right now, but for harder stuff do people have issues with wanting more cast speed?
Would Cremator be a better notable passive than Sadist for a cluster jewel?
"
BeeGeePee написал:
Would Cremator be a better notable passive than Sadist for a cluster jewel?

A down side of having cremator is your ignite proliferation / fan the flames will no longer be able to work on the dead bodies since they'll be destroyed.

Also, if you happen to either shock or chill your enemies as well as igniting them, then i think Sadist will be a bigger dps increase anyway.
"
za6i9ka написал:
Got divine ire ignite to ~3m dps. Also got 7.1k hp, 3.6k primal aegis, 68% phys dmg reduction, 878 hp regen, ~300+ life leech with flasks active(2 dps, mana, life, and armor), tanked a5 sirus beam. And still got some(alot of) things to upgrade to get better dps(but they are not cheap). Char is 94lvl so still have room for more hp too. And have QoL like stun immunity while channeling, curse immunity on mana flask, full ele conversion so immune to both reflects.

Gear

Hello there, i've trying to looking up your tree (im sorry if i am being nosy or pry). And I wonder, if you may, tell me why do you using the lethal pride timeless jewel, when you actually not took any noteable keystone. (If i am right this is your pob right now?
https://pastebin.com/EV7zZvRF)
Why is Divergent Burning Damage and Unbound Ailments used in this build if the primary damage is from ignite? How often do you shock with Divine Ire if you don't take Shaper of Storms ascendency?
"
malva0103 написал:
"
za6i9ka написал:
Got divine ire ignite to ~3m dps. Also got 7.1k hp, 3.6k primal aegis, 68% phys dmg reduction, 878 hp regen, ~300+ life leech with flasks active(2 dps, mana, life, and armor), tanked a5 sirus beam. And still got some(alot of) things to upgrade to get better dps(but they are not cheap). Char is 94lvl so still have room for more hp too. And have QoL like stun immunity while channeling, curse immunity on mana flask, full ele conversion so immune to both reflects.

Gear

Hello there, i've trying to looking up your tree (im sorry if i am being nosy or pry). And I wonder, if you may, tell me why do you using the lethal pride timeless jewel, when you actually not took any noteable keystone. (If i am right this is your pob right now?
https://pastebin.com/EV7zZvRF)

POB doesn't show added stats on timeless jewels, this one gives me 20% burning damage x2, 4% increased maximum life, ignites you inflict deal damage 10% faster with those nodes i took in tree.

Light of divinity and Divine fervour nodes are not needed for this build but they give me 20% burning damage and 4% increased max life with this jewel(and 200 hp to primal aegis).
Последняя редакция: za6i9ka. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 6:04:21
"
za6i9ka написал:

Gear

Do you mind sharing your PoB? Gear looks solid!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация