[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

Posting my softcore SSF take on the character, I'm a casual player and a slow one at that but managed to kill A4 today with 1-2 portals remaining (I suck at the last phase).

level 91
1.4mil Ignite DPS vs regular mobs (20 stages + infusion + flasks)
5.7k HP
56% / 16% block and spellblock

https://pastebin.com/VhPcaTbD

Скрытый текст

My gear isn't great but I suspect I have a lot of stashed or easily craftable upgrades I'm oblivious to, juggling a lot of setups right now.
Planning to try a Fan the Flames setup sometime soon.
Overall fun to map with, working on defenses (to one day hopefully reach level 92) and getting more DPS or QoL in boss fights.
Последняя редакция: vor. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 11:29:30
So i set this build up and it's damage is amazing but i get 1 tapped by any boss attack any idea why? got 6k life all the flasks but one can't figure it out :(
"
Ryulightorb написал:
So i set this build up and it's damage is amazing but i get 1 tapped by any boss attack any idea why? got 6k life all the flasks but one can't figure it out :(

You need ehp layers probably. im guessing you just have golems and life+flasks as your defenses, that's fine until later in red maps where youll start dying a lot. you have options in this build, but i personally went 5%life on block with max block and glancing blows and use arctic armor (and eventually got a endo charge when hit chest).
Последняя редакция: gmofosho89. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 13:25:50
"
gmofosho89 написал:
"
Ryulightorb написал:

You need ehp layers probably. im guessing you just have golems and life+flasks as your defenses, that's fine until later in red maps where youll start dying a lot. you have options in this build, but i personally went 5%life on block with max block and glancing blows and use arctic armor (and eventually got a endo charge when hit chest).

OMG thank you so much that helps a ton :D
"
Ryulightorb написал:
"
gmofosho89 написал:
"
Ryulightorb написал:

OMG thank you so much that helps a ton :D

Aegis (with max res) is usually enough for elemental damage, so really just figure out your phys and chaos dmg mitigation on this build and you are set.

EDIT: oh yeah, fill your pantheon out. some of those are pretty nice. and consider unwavering so you cannot be stunned (helps with those big dmg beams where if you get stunned and stuck in it you are dead)
Последняя редакция: gmofosho89. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 15:28:48
Now, I will preface this by saying that I really like the build, but I struggled like others at first finding the right balance because I was getting killed a lot.

I am also far from an expert on cluster jewels, and figured that I'd avoid dealing with those overall...so I turned my character into what I would more closely describe as a tank elementalist.

I probably have around 1 million dps with ignite, but my survivability seems pretty good.

I pathed to the sweet spots for both the Blue and Red Nightmares. The pathway boasts a massive amount of resistances, which makes gearing much easier...people sell things cheaper when they don't have optimized resistances, but you don't really need that.

The build has 95% Fire, 72% Cold, and 87% Lightning resistance from talents alone. 35,000 armor and 70/50 block chances with Rumi's up without Glancing Blows. Between golems and endurance charges, I have another large chunk of baseline physical reduction and a pretty large elemental shield. I can run basically any affix with little issues...the ones I find the most bothersome being the ability to resist elemental ailments

Its not the fastest killer ever, but it is far from slow as well. The unfilled socket at the top is for whatever watchers eye you can get your hands on that helps with determination/malevolence/hatred...though the hatred ones aren't the greatest for us. In order to use all 3, you either have to take reduced mana reservation nodes or a necklace which reduces the costs of one...with malevolence being the best due to being paired with fire damage over time multiplier, but really any will do.

The only thing that has killed me in quite some time was me accidentally leaving a Proxima 10 orb up with the maximum increased area of effect for enemies. Turns out fighting crimson mayor, kitava, maegara, and suncaller asha at the same time when they are filling up the entire arena with their AoEs is not fun.

Ironically, the things I am most likely to die to are elemental damage(which really means I played poorly, as I have pretty high resistances and an elemental shield) or physical damage over time abilities that cannot be cured like bleeding.

That said, I am trying to decide if I am at the point where I have gone overboard with my defenses. It could probably use some optimization.

Here is the pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/2G2sU8Ei

Use it if it appeals to you.

"
MKL122788 написал:
https://pastebin.com/2G2sU8Ei

Use it if it appeals to you.

That is all well and good, but there are a few issues:
1. What exactly is your source of shock? I can't for the life of me find it anywhere. Your PoB boasts 40% shock, which is virtually impossible to achieve for ignite builds unless you went for Shaper of Storms, but you didn't.
2. You didn't go for any exposure, which is weird considering applying it is very easy, and would mitigate a bit your more defensively-oriented approach.
3. What is the purpose of the mana flask if you're using the Devouring Diadem (other than bleed removal which could very easily be on the life flask)? This should imo be swapped for a more offensive option (such as Taste of Hate or Sin's Rebirth) or for a well-rolled Quicksilver.
4. You don't need freeze removal on any of your flasks since by virtue of being a golementalist you're fully immune to elemental ailments.
Finalized version of my build: https://pastebin.com/aDr5vyZa
5.2mil dps, finished all the end game content.

Ended up going as tanky as possibly while squeezing two full cluster trees to maximize damage. This is, again, is based on an other build in this thread here he went devouring diadem + corrupted soul + mom, but I also managed to squeeze the second tree by dropping some life nodes and using a tread of hope to save 4 points and allows me to skill sanctum of thought and singular focus. Last pieces missing are a % life on block shield and a much better scepter, but they are expensive / hard to craft and at this point I'm content with the one I have.

Next league I might try the chaos version right from the start as it seems to achieve the highest dps with the least investment.
"
IronV написал:

Next league I might try the chaos version right from the start as it seems to achieve the highest dps with the least investment.

Chaos Version? Must have missed it.
last update:

did uber atziri/maven/shaper/elder/uber elder (no maven influence) deathless and i died once on uber elder w/ maven and The Feared. i had to log out on the memory game i failed on maven to not die :). I was surprised, The Feared isn't quite as hard as I had imagined. Part of it is just melting down the bosses as they spawn, before they get too stacked up.

Great build very happy I was able to do everything. Aul is still left, but that fight is very experience (and random mods, heh) dependent and I know I could do one that wasn't very deep or modded up.

If anyone has any questions I'll try to help, you can msg me in game too. Cheers.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация