[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
solester00 написал:
"
IronV написал:

Next league I might try the chaos version right from the start as it seems to achieve the highest dps with the least investment.

Chaos Version? Must have missed it.

It's a reference to the Blackflame ring, I think. I'm not so sure about low entry cost, I've spent in the range of 60ex or even more (15ex for each of my scepters), but yeah - damage is bonkers (got around 11.5M DPS right now).
And another advantage is that the build naturally benefits from the dual obliteration setup especially if you manage to craft a decent Despair on Hit ring and are using Withering Step for smooth application of wither stacks as well as the Fan the Flames notable on cluster jewels. This allows you to chain your explosions very efficiently - since each explosion is a hit, it will also curse an enemy which will explode and spread Despair around them, proliferating ignite and exploding entire screens. So it might be the fastest one as well.
Can someone with more than 7.5m on their ignite using blackflame tell me how long their ignites are lasting?
"
gmofosho89 написал:
Can someone with more than 7.5m on their ignite using blackflame tell me how long their ignites are lasting?

Mine are lasting 4.7 secs. This is more than enough to one-shot all conquerors (except Drox of course).
I've got Awakened Swift Affliction, Blackflame and a bunch of "ignites you inflict deal damage x% faster" mods, which make my ignite significantly shorter. On the other hand though, there is Awakened Unbound Ailments, but most of all - you can craft "x% increased Duration of Ailments you inflict while Focussed" (or use the Diadem with the relevant mod, like I am), which practically doubles your ignite duration.
"
Trikzter написал:

I'm not so sure about low entry cost, I've spent in the range of 60ex or even more (15ex for each of my scepters), but yeah - damage is bonkers (got around 11.5M DPS right now).

I was interested in Blackflame setups, saw your pob a few pages back and thought, "just another guy filling his pob with mirror tier stuff to set goals/bump pob dps."
Then I checked your character and that scepter is there...
Wow man! How did you even manage to get a +1 phys gem + 3x phys as extra ele + dot multi scepter, let alone for 15 ex?!
You must be a pretty lucky guy. I don't see a similar item on sale neither in ritual nor in standard.
https://pastebin.com/19nDJ3CS
https://pobb.in/KMxao1AwYFMC
https://poe.ninja/pob/Xu
"
DuLLSoN написал:
"
Trikzter написал:

I'm not so sure about low entry cost, I've spent in the range of 60ex or even more (15ex for each of my scepters), but yeah - damage is bonkers (got around 11.5M DPS right now).

I was interested in Blackflame setups, saw your pob a few pages back and thought, "just another guy filling his pob with mirror tier stuff to set goals/bump pob dps."
Then I checked your character and that scepter is there...
Wow man! How did you even manage to get a +1 phys gem + 3x phys as extra ele + dot multi scepter, let alone for 15 ex?!
You must be a pretty lucky guy. I don't see a similar item on sale neither in ritual nor in standard.

This scepter was bought as-is, I just crafted some cast speed. The price was not as high since I'm not aware of any build other than the DI or penance brand elementalist (Blackflame version especially) that is capable of using it to its highest potential. Both fire and random element stats might mess with EE, so it's not a recommended choice for any build that wants to have reliable uptime of EE.
Also, both scepters give exactly the same DPS, so the first one is not as crazy as it looks. Maybe even the other one is better since it has better cast speed which is super important for bossing, as well as t1 chaos res which I sorely need for some one-on-one encounters.
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 9:02:09
Hey guys, just started out the League with this build, had a few lucky Exalt drops. Started the league a bit late but whatever. Still white maps. Any advice where to go next?
Скрытый текст

I thought my gear was progressing ok, and I have started on red maps, (T11,T12), but I tried a T16 yesterday and got completely wrecked. Can anyone give pointers on what I need to change? I only have 550k ignite DPS right now.

https://pastebin.com/cRxHMTme

Here is the gear I am in.

Скрытый текст

Also, I am hella squishy. High level bosses touch me and I die it feels like. I have life on everything but still only have 4700 health.
Последняя редакция: Fun_Hat. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 17:14:36
"
Valley52 написал:
Hey guys, just started out the League with this build, had a few lucky Exalt drops. Started the league a bit late but whatever. Still white maps. Any advice where to go next?

Offensively, the first order of business should be changing the staff. Searing Touch is basically the go-to weapon for Fireball, Flame Wall or Fire Trap, but it doesn't work that well for Divine Ire. Divine Ire is not a fire spell, so it does not benefit from +2 to gem levels. Getting a similar staff but with +2 to lighting or physical spells will go a long way to increasing your overall damage. Other than that - the normal stuff like an enchant on your helmet, fire dot multi on gloves and amulet, cluster jewels, etc., but the staff is a priority I think.

Defensively, there's a few things to consider. Your life rolls are quite low, so this is certainly an area that could be improved. That mana flask should not be necessary, so you need imo to find a way to get rid of it in favour of something more useful, such as Rumi's Concoction. And this brings me to another matter - block. From what I can see on your tree, you do have Glancing Blows but didn't invest into it at all. There's a bunch of really powerful nodes and really close too - Enigmatic Defence, Mystic Bulwark or Whirling Barrier would boost your defences significantly.

Lastly, there is no movement speed stat on your boots, which is mighty weird. :)
"
Fun_Hat написал:
I thought my gear was progressing ok, and I have started on red maps, (T11,T12), but I tried a T16 yesterday and got completely wrecked. Can anyone give pointers on what I need to change? I only have 550k ignite DPS right now.

Скрытый текст

Also, I am hella squishy. High level bosses touch me and I die it feels like. I have life on everything but still only have 4700 health.

Just some thoughts from a novice/beginner:

Obvious, but get last ascendancy node.
Life on block on shield.
Your chaos res is very low.
Better rolls on flasks, replace ruby with Rumi's if you are going for block.

Gems in your helm, probably something like CWDT w/ immortal call and tempest shield. Also not sure why you have blood rage and raging spirit. Hatred is a lot of extra damage, but it would probably give you mana issues if you don't use praxis or rings with -mana cost.

Your large cluster isn't doing much for you right now tbh, points would be better spent elsewhere like life%. Could also go Unwavering Stance and get block nodes and arsonist on the way there.
Последняя редакция: Xilian_PoE. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 19:46:33
"
Fun_Hat написал:

Just some very quick points:
1) almost all life roll on your equipment could use some work;
2) your build has no defensive layers: no blind, block, evade, dodge, armour, fortify, regen, - nothing, so it's no surprise you keep dying. My advice is to find one basic and one supplementary layer of defense and stick with it. Block seems to be the easiest to achieve since there is lost of good block-related stuff very close to the standard Divine Ire ignite tree;
3) you're not using a guard skill - Steelskin with inc duration on left click would be preferable in your situation;
4) Anima Stone instead of Primordial Eminence could be a good idea.
Other than that, there is virtually no damage on your equipment so this is most certainly an area in sore need of improvement.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация