[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

"
bodhe написал:

HC will want to use the golem ascendancy nodes. You end up with about 1k regen, ailment immunity, ~80% phys reduction and a bit better crit for EO. On top of around 9k EHP figuring in Bastion of Elements

Thanks for the guide! Haven't played in a couple of years but excited to get back into it! Would you happen to have a PoB tree/gem setup for a variation using golems? Not planning on playing HC but will be poor and rusty at the game so the extra survivability seems helpful
Последняя редакция: ooobernooob. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 2:24:13
Looks like its even easier to slam a farruls fur chest piece on this build because of the new ascendancy guaranteeing ignites regardless of what our discharge damage is
BIG POG IF YOU ASK ME
"
Nèmo написал:
Looks like its even easier to slam a farruls fur chest piece on this build because of the new ascendancy guaranteeing ignites regardless of what our discharge damage is
BIG POG IF YOU ASK ME

Yeah, if they're reasonable to obtain I plan on trying it out. Hoping heist isn't too rare endgame.
It seems like we could be making use of exposure somewhere in the build? maybe Wave of Conviction?
I might have missed it also, Mastermind of Discord seems underutilized
"
Nèmo написал:
It seems like we could be making use of exposure somewhere in the build? maybe Wave of Conviction?

Mastermind of discord is used in the non blackflame version, its a travel node otherwise. Same as WoC.

Do the non blackflame version and you get what you're looking for.
"
bodhe написал:
"
Nèmo написал:

Mastermind of discord is used in the non blackflame version, its a travel node otherwise. Same as WoC.

Do the non blackflame version and you get what you're looking for.

Oh shit good point the exposure doesnt matter if we are doing chaos dmg
"
Nèmo написал:

Oh shit good point the exposure doesnt matter if we are doing chaos dmg

Important to note, we are not doing chaos dmg. So don't grab items with chaos damage on them.

We are doing fire damage, the mobs are taking that fire damage as chaos.
If anyone wants to look at my character its ShadesOn and i just got to maps and got all my passives and merc ascended
hoping to get ambus or eye tomorrow if possible or at least to see them get listed
"
Nèmo написал:
If anyone wants to look at my character its ShadesOn and i just got to maps and got all my passives and merc ascended
hoping to get ambus or eye tomorrow if possible or at least to see them get listed

Same here, fireball/flamewall is so fun to level with, absolutely melted kitava on 2 4l's
Could you suggest a leveling tip and passive early on?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация