[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

"
bodhe написал:
"
Dracolich56 написал:
I'm kind of struggling with survivability with this build right now, leveling with fireball/flame wall at early maps. Especially with rituals. Any tips?

Also, messing around with using wither step instead of wither totems to save some sockets. I think the permanent wither stacks make it a viable alternative.

Withering step will block enduring cry from what I've been told, so while ok for fireball it will eventually be unusable. I have not tested it myself.

Right now I'm sitting at 4.2k life, 600es, max res and flying through maps. The rituals are all about position. Pop the altar, run/flamedash to the outside asap. Setup flame wall, totems, and starting casting fireballs. Try to find a spot that creates a chokepoint so you don't get surrounded. Keep wall and totems up. The totems block and distract mobs and survive quite a bit, the flame wall, on a 4l can kill mobs on its own. I run ele reflect maps (don't have uber lab yet) with it alone.

If you lose your position flame dash across to the other side, it's normally empty since you pulled all of the mobs to the other side, then setup and finish them off.

I haven't lost a ritual in a long time and I always complete everyone in the map. Always save the map boss one for last if you can so you don't have to deal with him in every other ritual on the map.

Currently at 300k fireball dps and 200k flame wall dps. Mid tier maps.

Thanks for the tips. I didn't realize withering step's and enduring cry's buffs overwrote each other.

I think my issue with rituals was just not having enough damage. I had tried posting up at a side of a ritual but kept getting overrun with mobs (I think one of the ritual types increases mob move speed too, but I can't really tell). Got a better weapon and started using wither totems again and things are smoother now.
finally now discharge and your build is fun (even before being able to switch in with the amulet and chest). just dash in like youre a bomb and explode everything :)
"
Bloodryn написал:
finally now discharge and your build is fun (even before being able to switch in with the amulet and chest). just dash in like youre a bomb and explode everything :)

Yeah, it should be a blast, my chieftain version was great. I'm not switching until I get the gear, prices starting to come down now. Just don't want to have to slow down because waiting on enduring cry when fireball works so good as a replacement.
On the traditional version where would you socket Blood Rage? Pretty sure there's no frenzy charge generation with the current setup
"
stumpoman написал:
On the traditional version where would you socket Blood Rage? Pretty sure there's no frenzy charge generation with the current setup

In the chest, 5l+1 or 6l does not matter.

The frenzies are mainly for AoE in map clear. I rarely even turned it on late game last league. You already clear most of the screen with prolif.
"
bodhe написал:
"
Bloodryn написал:

Yeah, it should be a blast, my chieftain version was great. I'm not switching until I get the gear, prices starting to come down now. Just don't want to have to slow down because waiting on enduring cry when fireball works so good as a replacement.

i just didnt spec into Call to Arms and it felt pretty smooth without the right gear to be honest. Then again FB prob is better right now, just couldnt deal with playing anymore FB lol
the cooldown for this build is ridiculous. and the jewel is -60% damage. even with the cdr mods 1.5s is just not comfortable especiially mapping. second wind makes the build playable but you lose a socket. the ignite seems to be working for pretty much anything tho
"
Gunther11 написал:
the cooldown for this build is ridiculous. and the jewel is -60% damage. even with the cdr mods 1.5s is just not comfortable especiially mapping. second wind makes the build playable but you lose a socket. the ignite seems to be working for pretty much anything tho

-30%, and that's irrelevant if the end number is still enough to melt everything. I did the entire game with a lot of other people last league on 2M DPS, this time we get 10M, don't see damage being an issue.

The cooldown is what it is, either you like the playstyle or you don't. That's why I list it as a con.

Edit - nevermind, thought you meant the gem, yeah you don't use the jewel for selfcast, thats only for CoC.
Последняя редакция: bodhe. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 0:02:21
Got switched to discharge tonight. Changed the gems up a bit. Seems witch will not need clarity, keep a mana flask on hand for no regen maps.

So far it has been a blast, working on putting together a video, did a 4 boss fight with no issues, currently t10-11 maps and able to drop most map bosses in 1-2 discharges.

Gear at switching, need to start working on switching bases to armor and upgrade staff.

Video up after freshly switching to discharge, still a ton of upgrades needed but mapping is smooth and bosses melt without issue.

First Vid
Последняя редакция: bodhe. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 13:20:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация