Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

Thinking about running this build this league, how is it on Single-Target/Boss Killing? That's one of the things I've struggled with in the past and am looking for a tanky build who can do that well this league without having to manage 17 buttons.
"
Pacemaker007 написал:
Hey Wrecker,

will certainly start the new league with your build. Only 1 thing I am in doubt about : the aegis buff, will it be worth it? On paper it seems nice, but the 60% more AoE sure does look nice too (and we can get 30% more damage when fighting bosses).

That aegis buff won't buff our RF damag right?

Well, he is primarily doing hardcore guides. It's just another defence layer, especially with the +6% all res.
I'm sure if you're playing softcore Heart Of Destruction is a viable option as well...
I'm thinking on starting this build but I'm confused. The links to the passive tree still show the old elementalist ascendancy?
"
TheDelta написал:
Thinking about running this build this league, how is it on Single-Target/Boss Killing? That's one of the things I've struggled with in the past and am looking for a tanky build who can do that well this league without having to manage 17 buttons.

Interested to know as well!

I was a bit underwhelmed by the 400k DPS in PoB. How much better does it get with reasonable gear? (not mirror-level)

And how well does it scale with investment? Would more golems (with Anima stone/Primordial jewels) be the way to go?
Would that synergize will with an explode-chest? Do you need to take the Shaper of Flames node to ignire, then?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: LapinMalint. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 10:14:25
I really enjoyed playing a RF builds a long time ago and have been hoping to do RF again. I haven't played in a few leagues, but will be coming back for this one. Playing RF on a witch, with golems!? Count me in! I'm hyped.

"
TheDelta написал:

RF builds traditionally have lackluster single-target DPS at the high end of things. RF just doesn't scale with gear as much as most meta builds. However, it has the advantage of being able to attack, at all times, while moving and dodging stuff, with only a very minimal mental focus needed on 'stay in range to deal damage'. While DPS is lower, you tend to spend more time actually dealing damage, which makes up for it somewhat. The survivability advantage of being able to just focus on movement is huge. High life and high life regen make it a tanky build and because you don't benefit from a lot of offensive gear mods, you can focus more defense, making an even tankier build. It's a mixed blessing, since there is a much more modest damage ceiling with gear investment than most meta builds.

If you're wanting to acquire 100EX of gear and use it to faceroll all content, RF probably isn't a good choice. If you're wanting a relaxed style of a play that can blow through most content without much concern while you watch some netflix on the side or something... RF is that. I usually build at least 2 characters in every league I play. One is always a relaxed cyclone/RF/autobomber type build. The other is whatever I feel like I'm missing with that relaxed build.
"
Rex_Urhole написал:
Hi RF-ers,

Thought I'd share some of my findings on the "leveling" side of things for those trying an RF build, perhaps for the first time. (The below is from 3.12 but since the build and tree haven't changed much at all - it should be legit)

I'm working on my 2nd RF toon - it's a great build, I highly recommend! (added bonus - you never have to "target" an urn/pot/basket again!)

As noted, leveling an RF character can be "slower" than others due to the "thirst" RF has for your life pool and typically can't be sustained until mid-50's+

Fret not!

You just have to alter your perspective on "leveling". That doesn't mean massive respec from "Leveling as a _______" or different gear etc. You can follow the tree as shown and look for complimentary RF gear as you progress.

Just use Purifying Flame as your main skill until you can run RF.

The support gems for RF support PF in the same manner, the fire damage buffs from the tree also support PF as does the other suggest gear (generally speaking) and mods. You may need to run Clarity for mana, but you don't need to be running Purity of Flame before you have RF up anyway.

As for tree progression itself, I found going immediately to the right (Blast Radius), then north to Breath of Flames & Cruel Preparation, then Southwest (Sanctity) will aid in getting you going. I did hold off on moving to Golem Commander until I could equip those gems and picked up Anointed Flesh and Quick Recovery before moving on.

I suggest saving some of the northwest skills (Holy fire, Purity of Flesh) for later, as well as WoD's suggestion of adding Constitution much later on.

For RF, more life = more damage, so don't overthink taking life nodes instead of damage, especially early on.

For those curious about gear - I ran basic caster gear: Tabula Rasa, Wanderlust, Axiom Perpetuum, Wurms Molt until mid 50's when I could equip/afford much better. Was sustaining RF as soon as I could equip Stone Golem.

Hope this helps someone out there!

BURN ON!

p.s. if you want more life regen/running RF sooner, swap Summon Holy Relic in for Summon Skitterbots.

Don't traditional RF builds use scorching ray? Wouldn't it be a DPS improvement on this build to use SR instead of Cyclone, with hextouch + flammability on it?
thanks. mabye i need
"
Torvos написал:
"
Rex_Urhole написал:
Hi RF-ers,

Thought I'd share some of my findings on the "leveling" side of things for those trying an RF build, perhaps for the first time. (The below is from 3.12 but since the build and tree haven't changed much at all - it should be legit)

I'm working on my 2nd RF toon - it's a great build, I highly recommend! (added bonus - you never have to "target" an urn/pot/basket again!)

As noted, leveling an RF character can be "slower" than others due to the "thirst" RF has for your life pool and typically can't be sustained until mid-50's+

Fret not!

You just have to alter your perspective on "leveling". That doesn't mean massive respec from "Leveling as a _______" or different gear etc. You can follow the tree as shown and look for complimentary RF gear as you progress.

Just use Purifying Flame as your main skill until you can run RF.

The support gems for RF support PF in the same manner, the fire damage buffs from the tree also support PF as does the other suggest gear (generally speaking) and mods. You may need to run Clarity for mana, but you don't need to be running Purity of Flame before you have RF up anyway.

As for tree progression itself, I found going immediately to the right (Blast Radius), then north to Breath of Flames & Cruel Preparation, then Southwest (Sanctity) will aid in getting you going. I did hold off on moving to Golem Commander until I could equip those gems and picked up Anointed Flesh and Quick Recovery before moving on.

I suggest saving some of the northwest skills (Holy fire, Purity of Flesh) for later, as well as WoD's suggestion of adding Constitution much later on.

For RF, more life = more damage, so don't overthink taking life nodes instead of damage, especially early on.

For those curious about gear - I ran basic caster gear: Tabula Rasa, Wanderlust, Axiom Perpetuum, Wurms Molt until mid 50's when I could equip/afford much better. Was sustaining RF as soon as I could equip Stone Golem.

Hope this helps someone out there!

BURN ON!

p.s. if you want more life regen/running RF sooner, swap Summon Holy Relic in for Summon Skitterbots.

Don't traditional RF builds use scorching ray? Wouldn't it be a DPS improvement on this build to use SR instead of Cyclone, with hextouch + flammability on it?

If you're talking about SR while leveling, I've found DPS isn't a concern during that phase using PF.

For full-build it could certainly work (previous RF builds from Wrecker had Incinerate). For boss fights it will help DPS.

However I've found with incinerate/SR you lose the mobility (even without cyclone) that aids in the survivability of the build and general clear speed - especially against mobs & maps where you probably don't want to stand still for very long, even if stuff is being killed as it comes into the RF AoE.

That's what I've enjoyed with these builds - they have flexibility to support personal preferences and tweaks without sacrificing overall effectiveness.
I'll league start this on SSF SC :-)

Thanks for the guide update. Hope Elementalist is huge.
One thing I don't understand. The tree/ascendancy enables 4 golems. And the buffs are boosted per summoned golem. But still the links have 3 golems and a random support (infernal legion). Why? Wouldn't a 4th golem be far superior by boosting all buffs?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация