Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

Hi, I'm a returning RF player (many leagues ago!) but I'm kind of confused about how to proc EE with this build.

From what I can tell, EE is supposed to be proc'd with a Ball Lightning / CWDT setup. Considering RF is up all the time, wouldn't Burning Dmg (fire) hit first as I cyclone/movement skill into a pack or boss?

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I had to ask.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for remedial question, as I'm totally new...but I can't get to the filters page. I get a "This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it." message. I expect I'm doing something wrong. Thanks!
"
SkeeterCraw написал:
Hi, I'm a returning RF player (many leagues ago!) but I'm kind of confused about how to proc EE with this build.

From what I can tell, EE is supposed to be proc'd with a Ball Lightning / CWDT setup. Considering RF is up all the time, wouldn't Burning Dmg (fire) hit first as I cyclone/movement skill into a pack or boss?

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I had to ask.

Thanks in advance.

RF doesn't hit so it won't proc EE. Ball Lightning / CWDT setup is one way to proc EE, you can also have something like 'Adds 1 to 50 lightning/cold damage to attacks' (not FIRE!!) somewhere and then Cyclone (if it hits) will also do EE.
"
RF doesn't hit so it won't proc EE
Oh man! Okay, yes, that makes perfect sense. Thank you for the quick response!

Good luck to everyone in this league. It looks promising.
I'm unable to see your item filters from your profile :(
"
Ormoslormos написал:

I am happy for the explanation, but still confused as hell =D
I've been re-reading the updated elementalist nodes and can't find anything that mentions 1 golem being counted as "double". I feel so silly.

Will use this build as my league start in HC anyway :)

It doesn't count as double. The buffs are amplified per golem, not per unique golem. You can summon 2 stone golem, and the 1 buff is increased for 2 golems. It in this case, 4 total golems, but only 3 unique buffs. The 3 buffs are still amplified using the golem count of 4.
"
DasWiggles написал:
"
Ormoslormos написал:

I am happy for the explanation, but still confused as hell =D
I've been re-reading the updated elementalist nodes and can't find anything that mentions 1 golem being counted as "double". I feel so silly.

Will use this build as my league start in HC anyway :)

It doesn't count as double. The buffs are amplified per golem, not per unique golem. You can summon 2 stone golem, and the 1 buff is increased for 2 golems. It in this case, 4 total golems, but only 3 unique buffs. The 3 buffs are still amplified using the golem count of 4.

Oh snap I am so stupid =D Why the hell would you need 2 gems for summoning 2 stone golems. Thanks all. That was the level of my brainfartiness here.
<3 for you hard work and guides. your guides are like really what i searches since i started the game.
what are some reasonable cheap uniques/items to buy on a trade league to sustain rf earlier? I know theres a unique shield with 2% life regen, are there more?

*edit* found them , i would suggest you to edit your guide a bit more for beginners. My brother is playing it because he thought its a stressfree and easy guide. Dont get me wrong i appreciate your work alot! But if your doing guides for beginner/people who dont like stress you should give more guidelines.

- give them a sample gemsetup for leveling ( fireball linked with controlled destruction , multiple projectiles as example ) my brother was lost and didnt knew what to do or what to pick , and the leveling was the HELL.

- do a sample lvl 30 and a lvl 60 tree with all the needed % lifereg needed to sustain rf. Even if you suggest to take these nodes , you let anyone the room to freely pick the passives which is very bad for beginners.

- most people play sc tradeleague anyway with your builds , add some good and cheap leveling items. ( the people who understand how RF works definitly are able to trade with peo trade ).
Its generaly only kikazaru , springleaf and a shaper seed and you can sustain rf with lvl 35-40 easily. They dont have to , but atleast you give a advice for it.
Последняя редакция: Enterich. Время: 16 янв. 2021 г., 7:24:38
Can you expect to clear most of the game qith this? I can only do one maybe two builds per league and I haven't played RF in.... well many years.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация