Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

Скрытый текст
"
Rex_Urhole написал:
"
sb001001 написал:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but why are we only levelling Cyclone to level 9?

Dexterity requirement after lvl 9 can make it hard to use since we don't get a ton of dex from the skill tree. Also dex isn't important to the build beyond being able to equip items, so it's a wasted mod space to be able to use a higher-level cyclone.
Perfect answer Rex_Urhole!

Don't worry about questions sb001001! Ask as many as you like :). It was a good question. The only other thing I'll mention is...the reason I bothered levelling Cyclone past level one is because the skill's AoE increases with its level. So the more Cyclone hits, the more defensive we are. BUT, as Rex said, the perks of a higher level Cyclone aren't worth the Dex requirement.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Rex_Urhole написал:
Скрытый текст

Will the "added damage against burning enemies" mod conflict with EE?
Hey Rex_Urhole!

Yes it will conflict with EE. It would be adding Fire Damage to all attacks as Cyclone will always be hitting enemies that are burning via RF.

well, crap.

back to the trade store.....
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
They are the same. It's just like "Increased Damage vs. Increased Fire Damage".

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Oh right! Notables don't stack. So if you have a notable that you're already getting on the tree (that you're not going out of your way for), anointing that same notable on an item is redundant.

Exactly what I needed clarified, thanks!

I went through the list again picking out useful anoints that aren't already in our passive tree. Hopefully I didn't miss anything good or accidentally miss it on our tree. I checked the current prices of oils in Ritual and gave a rough estimate of what I'd expect to pay (given the first few on the lists never respond). For SSF, that's a good estimate for the difficulty in acquiring the oils.

Sacrifice
Minions have +10% to all Elemental Resistances
Minions have 20% increased maximum Life
Minions Regenerate 1% of Life per second
Regenerate 1% of Life per second
Teal, Violet, Azure Oil = 3-5c

Righteous Army (Alternative if you took Sacrifice on the tree)
Minions deal 20% increased Damage
Verdant, Verdant, Black Oil = 3-5c

Juggernaut
6% increased maximum Life
20% increased Armour
20% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
Opalescent, Amber, Team Oil = 7-10c

Hired Killer
Recover 2% of Life on Kill
Opalescent, Violet, Violet Oil = 7-10c

Devotion
+20 to Strength
8% increased maximum Life
3% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
Silver, Crimson, Crimson, = 20-25c

Growth and Decay
20% increased Damage over Time
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Clear, Gold, Team Oil = 40-50c

Heart of the Oak
20% chance to Avoid being Stunned
20% increased Stun and Block Recovery
Gold, Verdant, Crimson Oil = 40-50c

The choice is easier for RF, since our options for offense and defense overlap quite often. The competition for the best anoint comes down to 8% max life vs 10% damage over time multiplier (Heart of the Oak vs Growth and Decay). At around 50 chaos each, it's affordable either way. Gold oils don't show up until very late game in SSF. My budget pick would be Hired Killer. That 2% regen on kill will make you practically invulnerable against swarms. It might even be a 'best' option depending on what you're doing. Sacrifice is a really cheap option that gets us a simple 1% regen. For anyone struggling to sustain RF, slapping that on their amulet could get them going.

First of all: Thanks for the great guide! Very fun and chilling to play. Made it to level 89 but now I'm beginning to struggle with higher red maps.

Now I got a nice helm with +burning damage and concentrated effect, so I thought it would be a good idea to put a 4link RF setup in the helm to free up the armor slot for something even more defensive like Kaoms Heart armor.

But now I struggle to equip the golems anywhere which I had previously placed in the helmet slot. Does anybode have an advice which gems I could safely drop?

What about the CWDT setup with purifying flame if I use a flask to create consecrated ground? Or would it be wise to link combustion to Cyclone while dropping the life gain on hit gem?

Thanks for help in advance :)
"
mongomonki написал:
First of all: Thanks for the great guide! Very fun and chilling to play. Made it to level 89 but now I'm beginning to struggle with higher red maps.

Now I got a nice helm with +burning damage and concentrated effect, so I thought it would be a good idea to put a 4link RF setup in the helm to free up the armor slot for something even more defensive like Kaoms Heart armor.

But now I struggle to equip the golems anywhere which I had previously placed in the helmet slot. Does anybode have an advice which gems I could safely drop?

What about the CWDT setup with purifying flame if I use a flask to create consecrated ground? Or would it be wise to link combustion to Cyclone while dropping the life gain on hit gem?

Hi Monki, you're ahead of me in terms of this particular build version and I can't see your gem setup (profile is private) but I dropped summon skitterbots early on as I wanted more "instant defense".

Depending on the level and quality of your Stone Golem and your tree, you could potentially drop Vitality if you're getting enough regen from other sources.

You could swap Fortify for Life Gain on hit if you're getting hurt in mobs.

Or if you want MORE golem buff strength and perhaps damage you could more the golems to a 6L chest. I'm not experienced enough with golem builds to suggested maximized linking, but other guides do exist.

You may be able to tinker with the PF/CWDT set up to get something more suited to your needs. I personally use it, but don't believe it gives me that great an advantage since it's a "lighter" AoE and I'm usually moving around quite a bit during fights so even if it goes off, I've already moved on and likely killed what was in it's path.
"
mongomonki написал:

Check my gem setup.

I did it a few days ago already, definitly not the best but it kinda works.
I'll also try to swap my RoP for a 2nd scepter with trigger a socketed spell, but it seems to have some kind of internal cd like 4-5 sec.

However i'm kinda very squishy, since swapping to rf lvl 74 i died 3 relevant times. Once on 2boss of atziri due to bleeding, one time on a blight boss, and a random crits from something.

Edit; also my first thought about this build, probably not red map viable without at least 15ex invested
Последняя редакция: Haattila. Время: 28 янв. 2021 г., 3:34:00
Thanks for your input @Rex and Haattila.

I experimented a bit with various gem combinations and for now I dropped the CWDT + Purifying Flame + WoC + Combustion setup to make space for the Golem setup in my gloves.

I linked Combustion to the three Golems and I've since been using a flask to create Consecrated ground and it works quite fine so far. At least I am dying a lot less at the moment - managed to get to level 90 finally :D

PS. Profile is set to public now. :)
"
Lemabelle написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Oh right! Notables don't stack. So if you have a notable that you're already getting on the tree (that you're not going out of your way for), anointing that same notable on an item is redundant.

I went through the list again picking out useful anoints that aren't already in our passive tree. Hopefully I didn't miss anything good or accidentally miss it on our tree. I checked the current prices of oils in Ritual and gave a rough estimate of what I'd expect to pay (given the first few on the lists never respond). For SSF, that's a good estimate for the difficulty in acquiring the oils.

Sacrifice

Juggernaut
20% increased Armour

Hired Killer

Devotion
+20 to Strength

Growth and Decay

Heart of the Oak

The choice is easier for RF, since our options for offense and defense overlap quite often. The competition for the best anoint comes down to 8% max life vs 10% damage over time multiplier (Heart of the Oak vs Growth and Decay). At around 50 chaos each, it's affordable either way. Gold oils don't show up until very late game in SSF. My budget pick would be Hired Killer. That 2% regen on kill will make you practically invulnerable against swarms. It might even be a 'best' option depending on what you're doing. Sacrifice is a really cheap option that gets us a simple 1% regen. For anyone struggling to sustain RF, slapping that on their amulet could get them going.

Thanks for putting this together - so very helpful.

Remember to check your talismans in your Rituals - you may find a decent one with a usable anoint.

If in a trade league it's a great way to get a golden oil anoint w/o spending golden oil prices.
<3
"
Lemabelle написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Sacrifice

Juggernaut
20% increased Armour

Hired Killer

Devotion
+20 to Strength

Growth and Decay

Heart of the Oak

You rock Lemabelle.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
mongomonki написал:
Скрытый текст

Hey mongomonki!

I'm glad you're liking the build! Sorry things are petering out for you. Kaom's Heart is a tricky one to add. The build synergizes well with all suggested gems.

If you weren't married to the chest, you could add the golems and Holy Relic to the chest and get some more survivability there. Getting rid of Combustion would really lower damage. PF could be dropped but the current setup does have Consecrated Ground all over the place. It's a hard choice. I don't have a suggestion for you unfortunately as that is a unique I don't bother with cause I personally always choose gems over it.

If there's something about the build you're struggling with, I'd be happy to help you out. But when it comes to uniques...the pros and cons are up to you.

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация