Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

That's a good idea actually, I didn't think of normal amethyst flasks, heh. Maybe you wanna look at my skill tree, I've made some adjustments. I'm debating as well wether I use the last points I'll get (Level 93 onwards) to go for the "Sanctuary" keystone and glancing blows or just get more life. Since the witch is weaker physically (And I already have 61% phys reduction), it might be a good idea to strengthen the shield play. I've also just reallocated some 4%life+armor nodes to get down to "Bloodless".

On a sidenote; I'm currently having 6700 life. Might it be more effective to reallocate the 0.X% life regeneration nodes to 5% life nodes at this point? I'd be interested to see if that might be better overall since there's also no reason to replace my amulet ever.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
"
LibraExAnima написал:
That's a good idea actually, I didn't think of normal amethyst flasks, heh. Maybe you wanna look at my skill tree, I've made some adjustments. I'm debating as well wether I use the last points I'll get (Level 93 onwards) to go for the "Sanctuary" keystone and glancing blows or just get more life. Since the witch is weaker physically (And I already have 61% phys reduction), it might be a good idea to strengthen the shield play. I've also just reallocated some 4%life+armor nodes to get down to "Bloodless".

On a sidenote; I'm currently having 6700 life. Might it be more effective to reallocate the 0.X% life regeneration nodes to 5% life nodes at this point? I'd be interested to see if that might be better overall since there's also no reason to replace my amulet ever.

The amulet you have is wonderful (along with the anoint). I am intending on getting that as well. In looking on poeninja, it seems to be considered pretty close to Best in Slot right now for pure RF builds.

Give me a few minutes to take a look at your build in POB. I found that I could reallocate quite a few regen nodes into some thing else.

While I am looking, could you tell me how you are doing damage wise? Are you killing everything you want and are just looking for more surviability or is it the other way around?
Plus the amulet is relatively cheap for what you get. I paid the first Ex I ever found on it.

I think I'm quite happy with my damage. Bosses most of the time take 15 seconds to 1 minute more or less depending on their pool and resistances and stuff like that. I just want to be semi-immortal since my reflexes are kinda meh. This was the first build I was able to do normal Atziri with. I know there's a lot of room to improve with cluster jewels, but they seem very expensive and even with the guide available, I have no idea how they function. I need someone to explain it to me like I'm a one year old child.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
Последняя редакция: LibraExAnima. Время: 25 февр. 2021 г., 22:04:29
ok the first thing I notice is that your life gen is very good and your damage is very low.

Some things to consider:

1) You may want to consider removing Life Gain on Hit from Cyclone and Inc AOE from RF and replacing them with Inspiration for a large damage boost.

2) As we talked about earlier, you have to allocate Elemental Overload IMO. That is arguably the biggest damage increase in the build as it gives a massive 40% More damage boost if you have crit just once in the last 8 seconds.

3) You can definitely start playing around with your tree in regards to regen. I deallocated 7 basic regen nodes and you still have plenty of positive life regen. I could have gone as high as 11 nodes but some had dual purpose beyond just regen so I left them alone. You can use the extra points towards life, or damage. Just to quickly see, I reallocated the 7 points into basic 5% life nodes and you jumped up to a healthy 7400 life pool.
"
LibraExAnima написал:
Plus the amulet is relatively cheap for what you get. I paid the first Ex I ever found on it.

I think I'm quite happy with my damage. Bosses most of the time take 15 seconds to 1 minute more or less depending on their pool and resistances and stuff like that. I just want to be semi-immortal since my reflexes are kinda meh. This was the first build I was able to do normal Atziri with. I know there's a lot of room to improve with cluster jewels, but they seem very expensive and even with the guide available, I have no idea how they function. I need someone to explain it to me like I'm a one year old child.

Any time you feel like you want to start using Cluster Jewels let me know. I have a lot of experience with them and I think I could explain them to you.

Yes they are relatively expensive. For the 3 clusters I am going to be using, the total cost will be around 7-8ex.

Oof. Awakened Aoe is my second Ex just right there. I might just sell it and get me an alternative quality version or another awakened gem or whatever. It actually makes sense since Inspiration raises crit chance. But it's gonna hurt my radius :D Meeh! Can't have everything I guess. But no big deal, I think. I'll get used to the smaller radius. I'm gonna try that.

I'll play around with it a little bit and see what happens. Regarding the clusters I guess I'll come asking when I have enough currency to actually be able to afford them. Before that, it's casting pearls before swine.
"
LibraExAnima написал:
TMaybe you wanna look at my skill tree, I've made some adjustments. I'm debating as well wether I use the last points I'll get (Level 93 onwards) to go for the "Sanctuary" keystone and glancing blows or just get more life. Since the witch is weaker physically (And I already have 61% phys reduction), it might be a good idea to strengthen the shield play. I've also just reallocated some 4%life+armor nodes to get down to "Bloodless".

I have experience with glancing blows. It requires "life/es gain on block" recovery mechanics. If you don't have that, you are going to struggle because glancing blows, by definition, gives you a ton of constant steady damage.

IMO, it is one of the strongest defenses in the game but it takes lots of invest in block (both spell and attack) to work. Typically you want to be capped or near capped in block for both attack and spell damage and then have good recovery on block mods.

Even if you invest all the tree points to get to Sanctuary and Glancing Blows, you will still be severely short on spell block chance.

I love Glancing Blows/Recovery on Block but IMO the change to the build would be quite large to make it work.

However, as long as your are in soft core, experiment at will! All it takes is few regret orbs to change back if you don't like something. I respec a lot myself testing different things as I play in end game.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 25 февр. 2021 г., 22:42:10
"
LibraExAnima написал:
Oof. Awakened Aoe is my second Ex just right there. I might just sell it and get me an alternative quality version or another awakened gem or whatever. It actually makes sense since Inspiration raises crit chance. But it's gonna hurt my radius :D Meeh! Can't have everything I guess. But no big deal, I think. I'll get used to the smaller radius. I'm gonna try that.

I'll play around with it a little bit and see what happens. Regarding the clusters I guess I'll come asking when I have enough currency to actually be able to afford them. Before that, it's casting pearls before swine.

you are 100% correct on every observation here.

And don't worry about the Awakened Gem, it will sell almost immediately. Awakened Gems sell constantly as long as you are not greedy.

And yes, the AOE is clearly going to be smaller which is going to hurt your clear speed.

One thing to do is don't sell the Awakened AOE gem immediately. Throw it in your stash and experiment with Inspiration.

And yes, Inspiration should help your cyclone start criting more often which when coupled with your ball lighting criting, should keep your Elemental Overload up quite easily I would expect.
Okay maybe not glancing blows then, but the sanctuary nodes seem good. Because through that I can craft more fire/cold/lightning + chaos resistance on my gear and more block chance. I'll definitely experiment with it, but if the addition block isn't really worth it, there might be another easy to reach cluster of resistance nodes with something more worthwhile.

Even though I actually don't know about that if I look at what I have. I don't see many options there.
Последняя редакция: LibraExAnima. Время: 25 февр. 2021 г., 22:42:04
"
LibraExAnima написал:
Okay maybe not glancing blows then, but the sanctuary nodes seem good. Because through that I can craft more fire/cold/lightning + chaos resistance on my gear and more block chance.

If I am understanding you correctly on the underlined, I don't think you want or need more elemental resistances.

If you travel to Sanctuary, you will have +45/+44/+34 over the cap on the 3 elemental resistances. You do not want any more imo.

Chaos resist though you do need and would benefit from. IMO, you can consider removing some of your overcapped elemental resists on your gear to make room for some chaos resist.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация