[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf написал:
well i skipped last 2 leagues and new to 5 max icestorm and hm...isn't our boss dmg become too low with 5 icestorms? how we can fix or can we?

The damage is lower than it was in Delirium/Harvest. However, only against immobile targets. Against everything that moves it's the same or higher now, because of a much better chance to hit. I miss pre-stacking 20+ Icestorms on bosses. GGG replied that they would reconsider the 5 limit, but nothing so far.
"
Seiyashi7184 написал:
On the subject of curse vessels, what about Firestorm? It has up to 3 AoEs, hits up to 5x a second per storm, and is persistent in an area compared to Ball Lightning, which means it is better for keeping an area cursed as opposed to cursing offscreen in one direction only.

Static area is much worse than a moving circle. Keeping targets cursed is not a problem at all. The duration is far longer than you need. But the spread is much better with BL.
hi! question about against tons of mob on screen

I'm now ~5k es, doing some white map with 2+ damage mod.

when there is lots of mobs especially range mobs.
Sometimes I got stunlock about 3 sec than death.

Is there any way to improve my gameplay?

p.s. how about vaal disc for healing?
Последняя редакция: frank161616. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 6:03:13
"
frank161616 написал:
hi! question about against tons of mob on screen

I'm now ~5k es, doing some white map with 2+ damage mod.

when there is lots of mobs especially range mobs.
Sometimes I got stunlock about 3 sec than death.

Is there any way to improve my gameplay?

p.s. how about vaal disc for healing?

i took stun immuinty for that reason

and vaal disc is very nice indeed
We should all post on the skill feedback about the storm limit, we cant do blight, have problem with legion etc. if we dont say anything nothing will change, if possible everyone leave a feedback here please

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1329439
well killed 5 aw sirus...so long, our boss dmg really not big :/
Also made WI character now, since it has been my favorite skill in every league I have played.

Have to say, it feels really weak with the new limit. Clear is terrible even when leveling compared to old.

:(
I am having a great time. Still some upgrades to do before i will hopefully push for the cluster variant. Im at 1996 int atm, so close to 2k its kind of unsatisfactory :D. 9345 ES

My Current Gear:

Edit:

Im actually using one large cluster (including medium cluster) already with the "classic" build variant. I got lucky with harvest crafting on that one. (cant link right now because its socketed but its CttC, Prismatic Heart, Widespread Destruction and +3% all res)
Последняя редакция: iamSteveO. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 17:09:08
finally switched to clusters (at least, the left cluster with the two split personalities). 10k ES, 2.150 int.

not gonna lie, it feels like it wasn't worth it. with the ex spent on this build, I would be facerolling all content on another build. you kinda need to invest heavily to have semi-decent single target, and elemental resistances become a nightmare to balance after you switch to clusters
"
leafyr0kr написал:
finally switched to clusters (at least, the left cluster with the two split personalities). 10k ES, 2.150 int.

not gonna lie, it feels like it wasn't worth it. with the ex spent on this build, I would be facerolling all content on another build. you kinda need to invest heavily to have semi-decent single target, and elemental resistances become a nightmare to balance after you switch to clusters
\

i hate to say it but i feel the same way :s i am siting at almsot 9k es with very nice items 2100 int

my dmg is nothing i can sit at the same boss forever and it just take so long

my friend with brand build just 1 shot 4 shaper guardians while i had to roll around forever dodgeing and trying to keep myself alive while dealing close to no dmg :s

i hate to say it but i am going to invest in another build prob just cant find what one

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация