[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
v1vendetta123a написал:
is this build good for starting? can you please tell me will you finish the version of the occult before the start of the league? will you start on it or not?

If you read through the scion first post and levelling that should answer your question.

I usually use this build as my first, seeing it's really tanky. the only unique to enable it is the whispering ice staff which usually isn't that expensive, especially seeing the build doesnt require a 6linked to function. a 6linked staff is detrimental to the build.

the rest off the build comes together nicely once you start gaining some currency and scales well even with lowlevel items.
@kelvynn This league will reintroduce Harvest crafting so creating an explody chest will be possible. That could be an endgame answer for the whole Vile Bastion vs Profane Bloom question. If they don't make any big changes to the crafting tags or the crafts you only need an ilvl 85 crusader base and slam "add physical" 3x. Or just buy one in trade league :).
does it mean we need lvl100 for a good cluster tree?
"
gruumine написал:

If you go that tree without Megalomaniacs, you can get away at lvl94 (with 2 passives from bandits) But that's lowest I would advice trying. And you want to have the cluster jewels first.
"
gruumine написал:

Read the Notes in the Lv 100 PoB
"
LiNGeN написал:
@kelvynn This league will reintroduce Harvest crafting so creating an explody chest will be possible. That could be an endgame answer for the whole Vile Bastion vs Profane Bloom question. If they don't make any big changes to the crafting tags or the crafts you only need an ilvl 85 crusader base and slam "add physical" 3x. Or just buy one in trade league :).

I'm not holding my breath for that. The mods are the same, but will the same crafting options be available? And how rare will they be? You can't buy seeds anymore. Explo chest may require a mirror budget. We'll see.
"
Graiaule написал:
Note to everyone: we can level up with any reasonable Witch build, then respec back to whispering ice when everything's lined up. That is my plan...

And what witch build did you have in mind ?
"
ichbinwerichbi написал:
"
Graiaule написал:
Note to everyone: we can level up with any reasonable Witch build, then respec back to whispering ice when everything's lined up. That is my plan...

And what witch build did you have in mind ?

Well, early witch should be super easy now with the buffed Frost Bomb, obviously you'd also want something for killing bosses but for mobs?

Frost Bomb - Spell Cascade

300% Effectiveness of Added Damage and it is a walk in the park with crafted wands or scepters.

2x Crafted added cold damage to spells wands/scepters

Make at 8, 14 and 20.
Magic Wand/scepter + Sapphire Ring + Alteration
(Sapphire ring has to be: white for 8, blue for 14 and yellow for 20, grab essences to make the level 20 one)
Sapphire Rings can be made with an iron ring and a blue skill gem, so you can get one for a couple of wisdom scrolls even before vendors have it outright.

Grab Freezing pulse or Frost Bolt with it for bossing and you're golden, can switch to glacial cascade later.

That there is the direct damage version that scales nicely with our ascendancy until you can switch to Whispering Ice.

There are so many other ways to level a witch. These will be slower unless you manage a + level wand or two however.

DoTs also work, Flame Wall, Creeping Frost and Essence drain works nicely for leveling.
Flame Wall in that it's double dot damage is kinda big and you can go even more ham on fire DoTs for single target with the new and faster Scorching Ray on top of it.

Essence Drain has always been a stable and should work just fine even with the nerfed AoE of Contagion.

Creeping Frost hits and is a DoT so if has the advantage of working better than the other two with a crafted wand if the alteration for +gem doesn't work out

Buy what ever wands you can afford in town after killing Hillock, Alt them for +gem levels and pick fire, cold or Chaos DoT depending on if you manage Cold, Fire or Chaos gems.
Последняя редакция: Rinani. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 18:27:07
"
Kelvynn написал:
"
LiNGeN написал:

I'm not holding my breath for that. The mods are the same, but will the same crafting options be available? And how rare will they be? You can't buy seeds anymore. Explo chest may require a mirror budget. We'll see.

We can't really tell until we play it, but GGG has stated that the only thing that was removed from Harvest crafting options was the seed that gave double lifeforce, now giving a lucky effect instead (which is also good).

The seed that gave physical crafting options was Tier 1, the most common type. So if you store up to 3 of either "add phys" or "remove non-phys add phys" in your horticrafting station, you have a guaranteed explody chest with blocked suffixes. In trade league you can buy an ilvl 85 crusader vaal regalia, altregal it with T1 Int / T1 % Int and then mastercraft a blocking suffix and either remove all prefixes if needed and then slam harvest "add phys" 3 times and you have it. If you want to improve the ES from there you can take your chance by using the "remove phys" and hopefully remove 1 or 2 of the other mods - of which it should be the worthless mod "reflect physical damage to attackers" & the crusader mod "% physical taken as lightning damage" which is actually a good stat for us even at 75% lightning res.
Just did some early leveling tests. Frost Bomb is the way to go. It's already awesome, and it's getting buffed. Any added spell damage on wands/jewelry will make it even more awesome.

Simply keep walking forward and dropping Frost Bombs. No real need for Spell Cascade. Witch gets Arcane Surge from the first chest. And then Added Lightning Damage soon enough. By then you'll surely find a blue 3L wand.

Don't bother stopping and killing everything. Enough trash will die, and the further you go the more xp you get. You will hit lv 12 just before entering Merveil's Caves.

For the bosses, mines are still the best. Stormblast, and then Icicle at lv 12, with Swift Assembly Support. Witch will need to buy a Dex amulet from Nessa for it.

I've tried freezing Pulse, Holy Flame Totem, Creeping Frost. Nope. Mines are better than any of that for the bosses/rares, and Frost Bomb is all you need for the trash.

Most racing guides use Stormblast Mine and Orb of Storms. But since we are taking Heart of Ice, cold is the obvious choice.
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 19:19:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация