[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
phantom_god написал:
i just tried A9 sirus it was the most painfull exprince i have ever had

it took me like 15min to kill him maybe more phase after phase after phase just not enuf dps he kept moveing and it was just painfull

i love this build really i play it every league but atm i feel like its just bad

There is AL9 now? Something with the Maven? Or did you mean AL8?

My first AL8 took 8 minutes. No problems staying alive but chasing him around is indeed painful. They fixed a bug in 3.13 that prevented Sirus from using some of his skills in the final phase, so now he spams the 'corridor' a lot. And it looks like he gets some kind of a decaying damage mitigation buff with that skill. I also had Blasphemy Enfeeble and forgot to switch it with Fristbite - that would add quite a lot more damage since Sirus doesn't hit you often.

I'm currently at less than half of the damage I would do with my 3.12 final items, so eventually it will be similar to how it was there, with about 3-4 minute Sirus AL8 kills.

Builds that do their damage upfront have always been much better suited for Sirus.
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 13:55:14
"
f4ward написал:
I found that this armor is very nice for bumping our leech even higher, Spell Damage covers for lack of Int, and super cheap as 5L this league:

That's not an item for this build. It has no Int. And the leech mod doesn't increase the maximum leech cap. Increased damage taken is going to hurt in harder content too.

You'd be much better off with a 1c regalia that has 400+ ES and 40+ Int as a starting item for mapping, and then you will want to upgrade to one with %Int and craft %Attr.
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 13:16:03
"
archwerewolf написал:
ok i failed cortex map-( last of 4 boss just too long dying and so too much his combo when he disappear just melting me with his skills :/
i really hate GGG for what they did with our boss dmg

"
archwerewolf написал:
Well killed elder and after it shaper....with 2076 int so lame boss dmg....
ok who know build similar to whispering ice about tanking but with better boss dmg? xD

"
archwerewolf написал:
100% delirium map...korsis about 10 minutes lol.and yeah with packs also some trouble already.not enought dmg + you got stuns...

Lol first attemp of Maven 4 Domain's bosses...wiped like i was naked

You are probably doing something wrong. But I'm not that far into the endgame yet, can't tell. Check the latest update and my character. Your budget is much higher, I'm sure you can do the same and have better gear.
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 13:23:27
"
phantom_god написал:
1:our waveclear is pure trash i used to run spell cascade now my wave clear is nothing

You are not using Profane Bloom? I cannot imagine anybody complaining about the clear speed when mob packs in T16 explode from just Frostblink'ing into them. I don't even use Inc AoE. Just carrying 1 staff with CE and leveling gems in the swap slots.
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 13:30:07
"
Kelvynn написал:
"
archwerewolf написал:
ok i failed cortex map-( last of 4 boss just too long dying and so too much his combo when he disappear just melting me with his skills :/
i really hate GGG for what they did with our boss dmg

"
archwerewolf написал:
Well killed elder and after it shaper....with 2076 int so lame boss dmg....
ok who know build similar to whispering ice about tanking but with better boss dmg? xD

"
archwerewolf написал:
100% delirium map...korsis about 10 minutes lol.and yeah with packs also some trouble already.not enought dmg + you got stuns...

Lol first attemp of Maven 4 Domain's bosses...wiped like i was naked

You are probably doing something wrong. But I'm not that far into the endgame yet, can't tell. Check the latest update and my character. Your budget is much higher, I'm sure you can do the same and have better gear.

well then i wrote it i was 2k int and no clusters
and yeah now i wipe everything easy with clusters+ 3.1k int ))still no cool endgame gear like amulet etc
But still...without cap with same stats 2k and no clusters in delirium was better in dmg for sure...
Now you must go fast for cluster to get ok dmg vs bosses
Последняя редакция: archwerewolf. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 13:39:39
"
TheD1rtyRider написал:
Very much enjoying the build and playstyle. I get that some folks are underwhelmed and agree that they should allow for 10 storms, but still enjoying the build.

A couple of questions:

Does Rumi's make sense for this build? Seems like it could be useful since we get curse and bleed immunity from 2 flasks but that still leaves a spot open for a third unique flask.

Has anyone thought about juicing up Vortex for more potential boss damage? I am currently using an interesting helm that provides lvl 20 hypothermia, meaning I could essentially 5 link Vortex in my helm.

Rumi? Not sure if we need extra dodge. My flask right now:

I carry an extra Basalt with stun/block recovery for particularly rippy maps where there is a stun possibilty. Although I haven't got any significant stuns in quite a while now, so that slot is open for experiments. Eventually, you'll want Bottled Faith there for damage. But it's very expensive.

Vortex damage is insignificant compared to Icestorm. It's just there to trigger Bonechill and Arcane Surge. Don't spend any resources on it. Especially don't trade a good %Int helmet for it.
"
Kelvynn написал:
"
phantom_god написал:
i just tried A9 sirus it was the most painfull exprince i have ever had

it took me like 15min to kill him maybe more phase after phase after phase just not enuf dps he kept moveing and it was just painfull

i love this build really i play it every league but atm i feel like its just bad

There is AL9 now? Something with the Maven? Or did you mean AL8?

My AL8 took 8 minutes. No problems staying alive but chasing him around is indeed painful. They fixed a bug in 3.13 that prevented Sirus from using some of his skills in the final phase, so now he spams the 'corridor' a lot. And it looks like he gets some kind of a decaying damage mitigation buff with that skill.

I'm currently at less than half of the damage I would do with my 3.12 final items, so eventually it will be similar to how it was there, with about 3-4 minute Sirus AL8 kills.

Builds that do their damage upfront have always been much better suited for Sirus.

there is awakaend 9 with the new uncharted realms

it takes around 10min and i am siting at 11k es and 2200 int

and i saw you post on the occultis that i dodge things i tank almost everything but u need to dodge some things in sirus and the fact i spin and 2sec later he dash and dash is just painfull same with hunter and every boss that moves

and lets ignore bosses my waveclear is pure shit its really bad aoe i cant use spell cascade

DONT GET ME WRONG the build is very good for league start if ppl know how to selfcraft BUT the moment you want to do high end content u feels like its pain :s i am doing selfcurse for map clearing and going to try and minmax the build see if it matters
"
Xirgu написал:
Hi, Guys, I love this build and am trying to find a way to help get it working with the same feel as before without needing über items.. it is hard to theorycraft because pob flatly lies with icestorm..but would like to ask your opinion

With the 5 storms limitation, given say 2k int, base duration is already over 3 seconds. cwc at 20/21 gives one cast per o.35 secs. thisx5= 1.75 secs to reach max stacks. from then until the end of your storm duration you are spinning for free and are adding basically 0 DPS. and that 0 increased dps window only increases the more int or the more duration you have.
Besides,a real feel good way to play ice storm was with spell cascade.. but that makes it even worse as you then hit max cap in less than a second!.
one way to get around this I thought was to replace a dmg link with another spell on the cwc, so the "dead dps space"would be filled.. first I though firestorm , which would , while doing less dmg still do decent damage as most of t is upfront and would allow use of Elemental equilibrium.. kinda works, feels a bit clunky.. and the triple fireballs + ice cover a little bit much of the screen.
Then what about our friendly frost bomb.. it was recently buffed , and it is also affected by the same supports as ice storm.. (disadvantage you then need a 5-6l staff) .. still testing but so far am very happy with this setup, and while am still leveling seems to work really well with spell cascade as it has similar overlap areas, so you clear faster and rares vanish if in the overlap area.. AND graphically gets the screen white which I really like playing this build.
another interaction that looks interesting ( since am not selfcasting frost bomeb) is casting hydrosphere.. I dont know if the cold exposure gets added up, but I noticed when icestorm hits it it starts rapidly pulsating and that can almost freeze-lock enemies, and seems to give a noticeable extra effect on bosses.

You don't need Spell Cascade with Profane Bloom. It would make no difference in the video above even if it was still working.

Adding a second skill to proc from CwC is a bad idea because:
- You would take twice as long to stack the 5 storms on a new target or after your target moves.
- The damage from the secondary proc skill would be way too small compared to Icestorm and you would sacrifice a gem slot for it, lowering your Icestorm damage by at least 35% (the weakest support gem currently).

The 5-storm limit sucks for bosses, but this is not a solution. Email GGG and keep asking them to remove that stupid limit.
"
phantom_god написал:
and lets ignore bosses my waveclear is pure shit its really bad aoe i cant use spell cascade

I just looked at your character. Oh wow! You are indeed ignoring Profane Bloom. Try it, stun immunity is not really that important.

And... Headhunter?!! You know that you are losing shock and ignite immunity, as well as 20%+ increased Int, right? Just to steal some nemesis buffs that don't really do much for this build...

Just slammed a Crusaders Orb and got the 12%!!! Yay me lol.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация