[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

question: I would like to get rid of RF and FS in scion, I understand that without access to Profane Bloom it makes no sense to use Blasphemy Frostbite? Some other configuration?
"
nocek_czerny написал:
question: I would like to get rid of RF and FS in scion, I understand that without access to Profane Bloom it makes no sense to use Blasphemy Frostbite? Some other configuration?

You can put 2 curses on hextouch setup and 3rd curse once you get awakened hextouch to lvl5.
After 25 or so reforge rare keeping suffixes.

Yes I know attributes can roll higher and it need ES instead of evasion.
"
Cjin написал:
"
nocek_czerny написал:

You can put 2 curses on hextouch setup and 3rd curse once you get awakened hextouch to lvl5.

Thank you for your answer. But we didn't understand each other. I play Scion and I don't have Profane Bloom ascendancy, which makes sense to replace RF and FS with Blasphemy Frostbite. My question is, what can I swap RF and FS in scion? To use 3 curses before getting AW hextouch lvl5 I use Whispers of Doom. But thanks for the answer.
"
nocek_czerny написал:

Thank you for your answer. But we didn't understand each other. I play Scion and I don't have Profane Bloom ascendancy, which makes sense to replace RF and FS with Blasphemy Frostbite. My question is, what can I swap RF and FS in scion? To use 3 curses before getting AW hextouch lvl5 I use Whispers of Doom. But thanks for the answer.

You mean Righteous Fire and Flesh&Stone?
Scion did not use Blasphemy, that is the one you want to replace. Or not replace anything with Blasphemy.
"
archwerewolf написал:
wtf with dat chest oO
pity don't know whats valuable and how to craft something cool, so 90% of harvest wasted, and not making good money
but i want dat)

How good is the explosion mod for this build?
"
Naramie_VI написал:

How good is the explosion mod for this build?

Not as good as Profane Bloom from the ascendancy (works out to 6.3% equivalent but as Chaos damage.)

On the other hand, the two explosions would stack, so there's that.

On the gripping hand, one Bloom pretty much takes out a T16 trash pack so you can probably save quite a bit of currency not bothering with explosion.
I have finally found something for the fps issues that seems to work reliably for me. Closing all browser windows. Chrome seems to be resource hungry and I can have one window up with PoE, but more that that will start causing performance issues.
I was wondering what the most important upgrades to this build would be with a 10ex budget? I have boots, belt and amulet. So would more ES and Int on gear be a priority over the upgraded gems or jewels?
"
Roasted Toaster написал:
I was wondering what the most important upgrades to this build would be with a 10ex budget? I have boots, belt and amulet. So would more ES and Int on gear be a priority over the upgraded gems or jewels?

More int is always the priority. Get %int or %attrs on helm/chest to start with.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация