[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Yikes, that change...

Nobody asked for it, nobody likes it. Its so horrifically bad and i expect community backlash to be rly bad about it.
let's count the buffs :)

-> Substantially increase the amount of damage reduction while stationary provided by Arctic Armour. We will likely continue to explore more efficient defensive options for characters that spend a lot of time standing still in future content updates.

following is good while forks are leveling (when they don't have end-game 12% increased int mod).

-> Solution: Rework the Gravicius' Veiled Modifier to instead grant a percentage of Physical Damage taken as Fire and Lightning Damage.

following is good if we incorporate some of those nodes into the build:

-> Reduce the values of spell suppression granted by item modifiers. Increase the amount of spell suppression granted by passive skills and a few other sources.

unfortunately we can't use blind cuz we have 0 evasion but blind got a big buff IMO.
Последняя редакция: gruumine. Время: 3 авг. 2022 г., 8:42:32
Hi all, I’m returning to POE after a long break and found this build. I realy the idea (as I love cyclone) behind it.

I saw there are two versions (sion/witch) and I know we must wait for full patch notes before committing to a league starter, but, right now, is there a relevant difference in terms of build budget between scion/witch? I don’t play much (like 7-10 hours/week max), so I realy can’t afford anything over 10-15ex
@Krazy_X I suspect we will need to go Scion to get 100% stun avoidance so we can use the jewel implicits for 2% mana reservation.

I tried really hard to use Harvest crafting to get 15% stun avoidance on my cluster jewels, but that failed even with 10 played days and the atlas tree optimized for Harvest.
"
Graiaule написал:
@Krazy_X I suspect we will need to go Scion to get 100% stun avoidance so we can use the jewel implicits for 2% mana reservation.

I tried really hard to use Harvest crafting to get 15% stun avoidance on my cluster jewels, but that failed even with 10 played days and the atlas tree optimized for Harvest.

After going witch last league, no way I'm going back to scion, more damage and the clear is so much better.
"
Graiaule написал:
Without reservation mastery, we need Enlighten 4 plus a 1% reservation affix on a gem to be at 2% unreserved mana. Sadly all of my gem affixes are for Stun, so I'm guessing we may need to go Scion for the extra gem slots.

Don't forget we also get extra points for not taking the mastery.
"
Firestrike9 написал:

After going witch last league, no way I'm going back to scion, more damage and the clear is so much better.

Yeah, I understand 100%.

However, I looked at what a scion character would do with my current gear (plus hatred instead), and I'd move from 2573 int to about 3100, and do about 20% more damage.

Yeah, we lose profane bloom. If we're not going to a 12% int chest to get the added eater of worlds defensive implicit, it may be possible to craft an explode chest.

So it's scion unless someone can figure a way to both get stun immunity and the reservation we need.

I'm not sure it's feasible to get % reservation implicit on the helm -- we'd need to find a hubris AND craft a good ES/int on it too. And it may be very expensive as everyone else will want it too.
Последняя редакция: Graiaule. Время: 6 авг. 2022 г., 14:21:27
Stun immunity we can get from 3 transformation jewel corruptions and cluster jewel enchants, until then we can use flask/gloves craft and stun cluster.
Thats a bit min-max however :D

But I agree, it won't be something we can get going out of the box.
Последняя редакция: Firestrike9. Время: 9 авг. 2022 г., 3:40:29
"
Firestrike9 написал:
Stun immunity we can get from 3 transformation jewel corruptions and cluster jewel enchants, until then we can use flask/gloves craft and stun cluster.

Stun cluster costs 4 passives and tops out at 80% (PoB's stun avoidance calculation doesn't match the in-game Defense numbers so I assume it's buggy.) That's 10% 20% 30% 20% for 1 through 4 passives.

We'll average 22.5% resist on the corrupted jewels, so only need 5 jewels. (I'm assuming it's just too hard to find the 15% implicit for the clusters. And we're not going to get 4 x 25% corrupted jewels.)

But we need 2% improved reservation, which costs 2 jewels, not the one we have left. And we also need corrupted blood immunity, burning another jewel.

So 2 jewels for mana reservation, 1 for corrupted blood, leaving 2 others at about 45%. So we need to burn 3 passives. Ouch. That's a lot to pay for Profane Bloom, and if it turns out we really would prefer say 4% improved reservation, then we're not going to get that and 100% stunproof at all without the cluster jewels. Ugh.

"
Graiaule написал:
"
Firestrike9 написал:

Stun cluster costs 4 passives and tops out at 80% (PoB's stun avoidance calculation doesn't match the in-game Defense numbers so I assume it's buggy.) That's 10% 20% 30% 20% for 1 through 4 passives.

We'll average 22.5% resist on the corrupted jewels, so only need 5 jewels. (I'm assuming it's just too hard to find the 15% implicit for the clusters. And we're not going to get 4 x 25% corrupted jewels.)

But we need 2% improved reservation, which costs 2 jewels, not the one we have left. And we also need corrupted blood immunity, burning another jewel.

So 2 jewels for mana reservation, 1 for corrupted blood, leaving 2 others at about 45%. So we need to burn 3 passives. Ouch. That's a lot to pay for Profane Bloom, and if it turns out we really would prefer say 4% improved reservation, then we're not going to get that and 100% stunproof at all without the cluster jewels. Ugh.

What do u mean average 22.5%, just buy one with 25% as they go up and remove points from the stun cluster/gloves craft once you get more.

Corrupted blood you can get from a flask until you can get it on a decent jewel not that hard.

But again, play whatever version you feel like playing

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация