[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

I see, thanks for detailed explanation. So all in all even with skin of the loyal, I should go grace, not hatred, thanks! That was important for me as I dont want to buy two aul's.
"
ShatteredEssence написал:
Yup, leveling with this is a pain, but that was expected) Thank you for the build, and for the way you answer people on the thread.

Hehe, thank you too and hope you enjoy!
Yes, HoA is a bit slow leveling. That's sure with that shortlegged crawler. But the minion playstyle that you have to get the virulences for your minion and that they attack, what you target, is big fun. :=)

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 7:07:47
"
I see, thanks for detailed explanation. So all in all even with skin of the loyal, I should go grace, not hatred, thanks! That was important for me as I dont want to buy two aul's.

Yes, damage is enough without hatred. When you like it tanky, take grace (and + vaal grace)!

And don't forget, without ironreflexes take granite flask +3000 armour instead jade flask. And when you want, enduring composure on a cluster for endurance charges, but that is not necessary until very high damage in juiced maps T18.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 10:32:35
Did you consider to use maybe Small Cluster with Shifting Shadows? It seems to have lots of goodies in it. Nice bonus to Evasion (so Armor) and 10% chance to Blind on Hit
Had not much time to play, but I'd say the easiest way to level this with HoA is to go quillrain + thieft's torment ring. And grab some minion nodes on the left side of the tree and some nodes instead of block and glancing blows on a minion wheel with gravepact.
IMO
I mean I tried arakali at 53, but with low block no chance of tanking.
Последняя редакция: ShatteredEssence. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 16:04:06
I leveled with Storm Brand in Tabula, was super fast
"
Kaevar написал:
I leveled with Storm Brand in Tabula, was super fast

Just saying, bruh tt+quill works wonders for me in terms of sustain hp, but leveling with a brand is a great idea too, dunno why I did not think of it)
"
frannyx04 написал:
"
Chromino написал:
"
frannyx04 написал:
Yes - Ball Lightining has more sustain for Virulence compared to cyclone
but you get fortify with Cyclone

I took a quick video of maze with Ball lighting
Скрытый текст

https://youtu.be/wZ70fVl0V2g

Another video with cyclone
Скрытый текст

https://youtu.be/BA7DSOiMRTQ

Both videos are running hatred on Aul, 60 virulence

Hey Franny, booooh, the damage is biiiiiiig!
Woow! Hatred is great and 60 virulences very high! Woooow. With that fast high damage you also need less defenses. High damage-output!

But from lvl 96, 97 or most late 98 you do not want to die, hehehe. Perhaps take, without grace, not ironreflexes on skin of the lord and phase acrobatics etc. are better than ( see spoiler "gear" --》"skin of the lords"). But perfect for other levels! Very nice!!

Sounds good - i am so far only dying to degens. Might not want to push for lvl100 and just farm currency for my next build. Will try the different skin of the lord

i get more damage with x2 Circles then x1 circle

Also is there any other flask which buffs minions?
i wanna see if i can somehow get herald to 10m dps

So I took a look: I a missing the 30 dex you have on gloves and so I did not tried 2 circles because attributes.

I have no dex on gloves /belt and so, without my socketed ring with high dex and only 20 dex/ str on second circle of nostalgia I get only 123 dex/ 150 str total, not enough for max skills. But with dex on belt (or gloves when you cyclone or +30 note on tree) it would be a very good alternative.

I have to try/ find belt with dex and then 2x circle of nostalgia, perhaps get rid of frostwall because I will have one skillgemsocket less. Frostwall is only for delve stationary/ high heists best in slot.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 17:57:36
"

Hehehe, yes, lol.

Perhaps that was with vulkan beta too instead DirectX for gpu.

Then half the mobs have half a second an invisible-mod and an additional overpowered stealthskill in my hardware and network setup - but half the lags too. Hihi! :-)

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 19:44:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация