[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Kaevar написал:
"
Chromino написал:
"
Kaevar написал:
About the watchers eye. Is it still possible to get more than 10% of mana as ES on them?

Also, does it make sense to use blind for minions in stygian vise jewel if we get it from watchers eye already?

Hey Kaevar,

no, old watcher eye with 18% was overpowered and got nerfed in 3.13. Now max is 10%.

In the spoiler "clusters and jewels" is a spoiler "watcher's eye" with trying to rank the mods. Depending on your gear and goals it can be different.

Blinding is very strong. For our build take a look at the spoiler "21 is only half of the truth". It doubles the capacities of the frostshield and molten shell besides the normal evasion of 50% for blinded mobs. For singletarget your minions are more than enough. But mapping with a lot of mobs, or when your flasks are empty, or for these from offscreen shooting mobs I love blinding on the watcher eye, too.

Yeah, I got Watchers eye with Blind and ES (same as in PoB), 4.5 ex. So I thought about dropping the belt jewel blind for something else. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kaevar/characters HaqimCrawls is my char

Yes, blinding on watcher eye is best. I use blinding on minions and watcher's eye both on levels 98-100, then it is a double-security for my weak nerves, lol.

Lower level you can change without problems!

Perhaps " corrupted blood cannot be inflicted" is on belt- jewel (or jewel the golden rule) good when you still don't have it on jewels. On other jewels often very expensive.

Mana and ES on belt-jewel is very fine and a lot of other nodes. Here you can get also the last 1.5% spell block when you want, but it is not needed.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 15:27:22
"
Kaevar написал:
Another question. Do you guys manually trigger all the defensive layers? By this I mean:

Vaal Discipline
Vaal Grace
Molten Shell
Frost Shield

All methods work. Only do not forget:
Vaal skills cannot be triggered.
Frost shield needs around 0.5 seconds manually be casted, it is not instant.

I prefer molten shell manually casted. Other players push it on movementbutton autotriggered: left 1 mouse button or on cws/ cwdt.

Frost shield I prefer on cast when stunned / & block. Best! Do not put it on cwdt.

Vaal skills cannot be triggered, you have to cast them manually.

In the Videos you can see different keybindings.

I prefer:

Left 1. mouse: withered step autotriggered on movement

Middle and right 2. Mouse button: for the spiders desecrate and frost nova, see spoiler "blizzard"

Q ball-lightning
W molten shell ( our most important layer of defense, instant)
E vaal discipline (our most important vaal defensive skill, immortal mod, with soulripper-flask you can spam it. Also 1. Panicbutton)
R vaal grace (our back-up vaal skill when all other skills are on cooldown, almost immortal mod)
T Withering step (when you want to use it without movement as 4. panicbutton)

Frost shield on cws, only for Backup for cooldowns of all other defensive skills instant autotriggered.

Spirit offering is not ideal on cws, but for me personally better then manually casted. You can manually cast when you want to after desecrating. But on Cws it is better against corpse-explosions when you don't see all corpses in the lightshow.

HoA and all auras: discipline, determination, grace, clarity: on 2. alternative keys with Ctrl (?). You need to activate them only one time.

BUT: Take the keys you like! Everyone likes another key-binding! For different people different keys work best!

Vaal molten shell I don't take. Less damagereduction than molten shell and I want more vaal souls for vaal discipline and grace.

Curses are best triggered on hit or cws/ cwdt.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 17:18:06
And for the spiders and bosses, do you replace melee splash with damage on full life?
"
Kaevar написал:
And for the spiders and bosses, do you replace melee splash with damage on full life?

No, damage on full life work, but awakened melee damage support is better for spiders on bosses. Or melee damage support.
You need only to change on Maven, Ueber-Elder, Sirus - on smaller bosses melee splash is enough.

Take a look on the spoiler "long boss fights".

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 18:41:09
"

Yes! Very high top damage and top for a bit faster mapping! Very, very fine and good!

At some step you cannot scale the spider damagepart higher. Then only scaling up the HoA works.

But don't forget: the spiders are offering 15 stacks of withers with withering touch support better than other minions and their AI is on mapping best, they attack everything on screen when you use ball-lightning. HoA attacks, ... building up the virulences slower, but much much harder on high gem + virulences level.

Trigger - wand is very fine! For sniper mark and desecrate with spirit offering best! Cast when stunned is only in some situations better because you don't need to use a skill with cast when stunned or cwdt.

11 mill you will not get with using arakaal and spiders. But they are better balanced for content when you want level high. I tried and enjoyed much the build with trigger wand too and it is very, very, very strong, but a bit sqishy / glascannonstyle compared to the Allstars, hehehe ;-)

Wooow! Top damage!!

After i tried so many different setups i still think akrakalli spiders are the best for mapping/clear speed.

As you mentioned skill gem slots are the main issue to balance some support skills

Последняя редакция: frannyx04. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 0:28:58
"
Chromino написал:
"
Kaevar написал:

No, damage on full life work, but awakened melee damage support is better for spiders on bosses. Or melee damage support.
You need only to change on Maven, Ueber-Elder, Sirus - on smaller bosses melee splash is enough.

Nevermin d, just compared the gems and see that basic ones are same boost, so awakened melee is best.

Another question: Did anybody test defense capability without Iron Reflexes? PoB shows 25k evasion with 80% chance to evade, but then armor drops to 60k (still pretty high). Having good evade chance seems nice, but I am not sure how much less capable our armor becomes and what to do with body armor then (different skin of lords?)
Последняя редакция: Kaevar. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 4:46:59
"

Another question: Did anybody test defense capability without Iron Reflexes? PoB shows 25k evasion with 80% chance to evade, but then armor drops to 60k (still pretty high). Having good evade chance seems nice, but I am not sure how much less capable our armor becomes and what to do with body armor then (different skin of lords?)

Yes - i am using +2 Socket gems armor instead

and hatred variants with different support gems instead of cws-frost shield. i am currently experimenting how to keep fortify in my gems and playing around till i find a good comfortable choice

so far its doing OK but definitely squishier (but still better then most other builds which i have played so far)

Alternative is
depending on your gems you want to use

i do have watchers eye ES gain on hit, +28 ES per hit
Последняя редакция: frannyx04. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 6:42:18
"
Kaevar написал:
"
Chromino написал:
"
Kaevar написал:

Nevermin d, just compared the gems and see that basic ones are same boost, so awakened melee is best.

In my experiences other skin of the lords/ skin of the lords work very fine and very good until level 98.

Evasion with grace only and vaal grace of course is very strong. But in lvl 98-100 in T16-T19 and deep delve there are rows of hard critting hits and sequences and multiplications of aoe- damage. Than iron reflexes with better physical damage reduction for big physical hits and more ES on block becomes superior because it synergize with our other gear, ascendancy, skills and passives much better and you still get 50% evasion with blinding and vaal grace as backup for molten shell and vaal discipline.

On levels until 97, 98 others armours work very good! But when you never want to die, take skin of the Lords with iron reflexes from T18. For different socket colours see "the dirty scorpion tail" spoiler. Or Phase acrobatics for tankystyle, but it do not reach iron reflexes in defences and substain. Or 2x +1 gem level for more damage, but the build has more than enough damage.

Take a look at the spoiler: skills, links gear --> spoiler skin of the lords

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 9:11:51
"
frannyx04 написал:
"

Yes - i am using +2 Socket gems armor instead

and hatred variants with different support gems instead of cws-frost shield. i am currently experimenting how to keep fortify in my gems and playing around till i find a good comfortable choice

so far its doing OK but definitely squishier (but still better then most other builds which i have played so far)

Alternative is
depending on your gems you want to use

i do have watchers eye ES gain on hit, +28 ES per hit

Hehehe, testing all the possibilities is big fun! Fortify is op! But frost shield too with our build. Frost shield is only the back-up for the cooldowns of molten shell and vaal discipline in practise or for tophighdamagepeaks. I never use it in mapping and stand inside only for facetanking bosses.

I used fortify linked to shield charge in deep delve for added dr. In mobs or single target it worked. But this 0.3 seconds charging is bad. Vigilant strike is bad too.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 8:03:38
Hello, can this buld be leveled with and improved gear wise as you play, or I need a starting budget to grab gear first? Thx

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация