[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

I have decided to roll this as my second character (Probably on day 3-4).

As a first time player trying out this build I ask if somone could give me a short shopping list on items you would want ASAP on league start to get the build rolling without issue up to T16. The POB is so huge Im abit lost I think on what I "need". I plan to do some heavy farming on another character the first days.
My main focus is to buy items that will get very expensive after the first 1-3 days.

Some items figured out myself:

Arakaali's Fang - Stats does not matter?

Aegis Aurora - Granted Determination or Grace?

Skin of the Loyal, do I start with a 4g, 1b, 1r, non corrupted first?

The Vertex or Eber's Unification - Will probably buy the Enchant from a Lab runner later?

Kalisa's Grace Gloves

Rainbowstride Boots

Aul's Uprising with Determination, Grace or Disipline No Reservation or 1+ Chaos Skill Gem with useful stats

Circle of Nostalgia with Agony Crawler % Inc dmg + Inc Reservation Efficacy, with some nice implicits. Do I want 2 of these or a Curse of hit ring?

Belt, Stygian Wise with nice stats.
Mageblood (Probably wont get one)

Bottled Faith Flask

Empower Gem

2x Golden Oils for Charisma Anoint

Won't add Cluster Jewels as they are to many :-)

Please correct or add items <3
Thanks in advance!
"
SirEremyn написал:

I'm very curious about this as well because the SoL shown on PoB gear is 3g 2r 1b and I'm not sure why that is. I wasn't able to discern whether there's a more optimal setup before you get certain gems (awakened? empower? etc).
"
nakieon написал:
"
SirEremyn написал:

I'm very curious about this as well because the SoL shown on PoB gear is 3g 2r 1b and I'm not sure why that is. I wasn't able to discern whether there's a more optimal setup before you get certain gems (awakened? empower? etc).

NVM - answered my own question, "The dirty scorpion-tail - Supports and Mana of Herald of Agony" section has this information :)
"
SirEremyn написал:

Some items figured out myself:

Please correct or add items <3
Thanks in advance!

Arakaali's Fang - Stats does not matter — you're not the source of damage. Your minions are. Only socket colors matter. And, maybe, some interesting corrupts in endgame, but dunno how this time endgame will work. It would be my defnately first go-to item in league. Shure it can work without dagger, but oh my god, what a difference you'll feel after getting one.

Aegis Aurora - Granted Determination or Grace — on my expirience it depends on your amulet. If it have Grace — look for Determination on AA. But be shure, those shields are incredibly expensive with correct corrupts on the start of league. I've got mine at the later stages of league :(

Aul's Uprising with Determination, Grace or Disipline No Reservation or 1+ Chaos Skill Gem with useful stats — I wouldn't go with Discipline here. This amulet makes a good pair with your shield's corruption and you can use Discipline as active aura without any problems. So Determination or Grace. There are some other combinations, but never tested it.

Circle of Nostalgia with Agony Crawler % Inc dmg + Inc Reservation Efficacy, with some nice implicits. Do I want 2 of these or a Curse of hit ring? — Depends on your sustainability. If you have enough mana for everything — you can look for anything else. But you can't roll curses on those rings now as far as I remember. Or it's incredibly rare or smthng.

Skin of the Loyal, do I start with a 4g, 1b, 1r, non corrupted first? — Go check "The dirty scorpion-tail - Supports and Mana of Herald of Agony" on the first page. There's detailed answer on the link colors.

Hope it helps a little. I played this build last league and plan to play it again. But it's hard as starter, so good choice to make this 2nd char. :)
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
"
Smooool написал:
"
Chromino написал:

I never did a ssf-pob. Lvl 80? Because at that early lvl you often still not craft a +2 amulet in ssf... And with aegis aurora or not? At some point a life-based-edition would be easier as CI. Cold iron point +3 as common alternative, or fast crafted +1 wand or with more orbs +2 wand?

Perhaps I'll put a tree together. You simply need the skill-efficiency-and minion-passives and masteries. I am quite sure it reaches far, far, far ahead t1 - someone in the thread kicked Sirus A7 with lvl 82 when I remember correct, in 3.15 before all the buffs to damage, global defences, auras and spellblock.
HoAg-damage and guardian-defences are easy to scale fine up and they were well done in the ssf-gauntlets also.

You already find in the pob the trees for"levelling before CI-transformation" and "lvl80" and the item-set "starter-gear" and "levelling gear". You need only put in more rare gear or use the cheap gear recommended there.

Thank you so much for your responsiveness! Just I was afraid that may not be enough damage and survivability build to develop on the maps and have to sit on t1 maps until there are key things! But now I'm sure I will start your build! Have a great start!

The best thing you can do as ssf to scale your dps is to find clusters, this imho is the easiest, roll them with one mod (renewal for large. 8passives max) (virulence one for medium, 4 or 5 passives), just need alchs
Because virulence acts on base damage it's most powerful scaling for it's investment imho !
"
jordoho написал:
Hey Chromino/knowledgable others, loving this build its the most powerful one I have tried. I am getting a little bit stuck however. Despite my best efforts (i think my gear is decent?) I am still feeling quite low on ES - im sitting at about 5100. Is there anything obvious I am missing with ES?? I have gone through the checklists.. I dont really have room for a clarity gem so I know im missing that on watchers eye, but I cant seem to config about 5200. Any help would be advised what to look for to improve my build. I still find im getting 1 - shot a moderate amount.

https://pastebin.com/tiyUJAVy

Thanks in advance.

Hi again Jordoho,

yes, the es is too low.

So when you path a bit upwards from sovereignity to arcane guarding that are 200 es with split personality (instead safeguard to insightfulness). Balance one mission mastery, spiritual command, into sanctum of thoughts. Further you can improve with 30% quality on helmet, boots and shield (Hillock in betrayal or beastcrafting). Then after only with a better watcher's eye, unique megaclusters, es added to cluster-transfer-points or essence-surge-passives you increase your es, but your watcher's eye is already great.

You can change deflection anoint on amulet to sanctuary to cap 75% spellblock (or take 1 passive more safeguard). Capping 75% spellblock is best for defences against spells.

You have overcapped around 140% poisonchance. You can balance out poison-support to anomalous spellecho (much more es/hit) or 1 passive serpentine spellslinger.

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 4 февр. 2022 г., 12:41:56
Sorry for noob question but in POB when I try importing the build
https://pastebin.com/PckSa20v

I get an error "SSL connect error" This is on PoB community fork with most recent update.

What am I doing wrong?
Последняя редакция: AboveAverage. Время: 4 февр. 2022 г., 12:30:01
"
AboveAverage написал:
Sorry for noob question but in POB when I try importing the build
https://pastebin.com/PckSa20v

I get an error "SSL connect error" This is on PoB community fork with most recent update.

What am I doing wrong?

Ordinary it should work without problems. SSL could be the browser-security for ssl-sites, etc., I don't know exactly.

You go "Import/Export build" --> "Import from website...." ---> Strg+V ---> https://pastebin.com/PckSa20v

Or mark & copy the whole pastebin-text-code directly on the pastebin-site and insert Strg+V into ---> "To import a build, enter the code here ..."

Ever since I played this build the first time.. I am not finding any other build even remotely tanky enough for me to play and enjoy.

I dont want to keep playing the same build over and over again but this build is just so overpowered that I am going to play it for a third league in a row.
Got the fang by act 7. Luckiest league start of all time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация