[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

How does this build do in blight? Legions?

If there's something tankier out there with better clear speed I haven't found it... might have to give this a go
"
saxisa написал:

If there's something tankier out there with better clear speed I haven't found it... might have to give this a go

You might have to change the support gems(fork and pierce) for blight and legions but its not very difficult to clear it
"
saxisa написал:

Like sìdp writes. You can also use phantasms-support in the HoAg links. They often oneshot legions and are strong in blights too, then change anomalous pierce to awakened fork. Or combinate both, pierce and fork, for up to 91 HoAg projectiles oneshotting the whole screen in high density like blight, legion, delve.

Asenath's Gentle Touch gloves are as aoe-variation great too in blight.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 5 февр. 2022 г., 3:15:12
"
cybertier написал:
Got the fang by act 7. Luckiest league start of all time.

Hehehe, perfect! Congrats and let them swarm!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 5 февр. 2022 г., 3:11:30
"
sidp2201 написал:

Ever since I played this build the first time.. I am not finding any other build even remotely tanky enough for me to play and enjoy.

I dont want to keep playing the same build over and over again but this build is just so overpowered that I am going to play it for a third league in a row.

Thank you a lot sidp2201! Let it sting again!

Arachnophilia!
Hi

Thanks a great build at this point. Very nice gameplay so far
Последняя редакция: Grotoks. Время: 5 февр. 2022 г., 16:26:35
When should this build go CI?
"
nakieon написал:
When should this build go CI?

Hi nakieon, in the spoiler "tipps for levelling" is a section CI-transformation. You need mainly around 65-55% spellblock and block, some CI es-gear and activated auras. And in the pob, when you scroll up in the trees, you find typical trees around the CI-Transformation.

CI Transformation

When you start dying sometimes of chaosdamage, around lvl 70-80, it's your time for the last keynote Chaos Inoculation. Transform into Chaos Immunity/ CI of this build.
You can use all CI-core items with pure energy-shield of the build with level 62-70 and should count 55-70% block- and spellblockchance. No later than now use the aura determination. Activate right now also the keystone "Zealoth's Oath" and change out your lifeflasks, hybridflasks and lifegear and -passives, with Granite and Basaltflask use molten shell now. Take in the golden rule juwel for singletarget virulences and damage. Welcome into your new life in immunity to chaos!

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 5 февр. 2022 г., 20:48:19
Level 87 with Skin of the Loyal, Fang, Aegis and still too spooked to go CI :D Maybe tomorrow. Great 2nd day so far.
"
cybertier написал:
Level 87 with Skin of the Loyal, Fang, Aegis and still too spooked to go CI :D Maybe tomorrow. Great 2nd day so far.

How do you have fang, aegis and skin of the loyal on day 2, with ZERO items for sale?
Последняя редакция: Kurnis. Время: 6 февр. 2022 г., 1:13:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация