[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

I am SO crap at keeping the spiders up - any protips for this?
"
Koreapsu написал:
I am SO crap at keeping the spiders up - any protips for this?

I use:
Cyclone - Cast While Channeling - Ball Lightning - Chance to Poison
+
Manual cast of desacrate

This is cheaper setup - manawise. Desacrate is casted only when needed.

I cast desecrate if I need corpses, spin and drink flask. If I am not using "Chain" support for Herald I resummon spiders with ease.
Последняя редакция: Fukurokage. Время: 5 июня 2022 г., 3:01:44
Guys tell me pls how to use "The Blue Nightmare" with full block edition.
"
cubikoff написал:

Hi cubikoff!

The blue nightmare is since 3.16 Scourge's rework of the passive tree no longer used.

Before the blue nightmare was used in the central templar jewelslot, but now the jewel replica pure talent jewel is much better for more blockings.

For the fullblock-editions take also Rumi's concoction, large cluster/ or clusters with blockings, beltjewel and perhaps the amulet anoint, when you don'tuse it for 100% ailments-immunities. Cap your spellblock at 75%.
Attackblock you target only 50% because you use also the high evasion, optimized 90-95%, of attacks of grace.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 7 июня 2022 г., 14:06:57
I cannot express how good for general mindless mapping Diseas Vector is. It's a notable passive found on useless for us Cluster jewels or... MEGALOMANIAC.

Enemies Poisoned by you cannot Regenerate Life.

With this puppy I don't worry about regen aura mods, Maven boosts or sick regen affix in expedition. It's not good dps-vise, but as a quality of life for farming content while watching netflix it is hell of a help.
Hi, their guys. first of all, thank you very much for this build. I'm at the moment at LVL 94 and hit a wall. I don't stop dying and I don't know where I can improve more de build with the lvl I have atm. I can't afford the watcher´s eye jewel (22ex atm).
I'm using the final tree full block edition Ghost dance keystone in the SOL.

https://pastebin.com/gCu09kQx

thank you so much
"
Sikottic написал:
Hi, their guys. first of all, thank you very much for this build. I'm at the moment at LVL 94 and hit a wall. I don't stop dying and I don't know where I can improve more de build with the lvl I have atm. I can't afford the watcher´s eye jewel (22ex atm).
I'm using the final tree full block edition Ghost dance keystone in the SOL.

https://pastebin.com/gCu09kQx

thank you so much

Hi Sikkotic, overall your gear is already great. Almost all stats look fine.

So when pob calculates correct, you have ingame 43 unreserved mana. That is a bit too low to procc frostshield. Take 1 passive more with eficiency next to sovereignity.

Your es is with 5.5k a bit low too. When you get better gloves with high es it should be better against some oneshots in red t16.

Now you use 2 curses without whipsers of doom. It's okay for mapping, but not optimal singletarget, only 1 curse can apply without.

And check step by step the spoiler "checklist defences".
Perhaps you miss the important full pantheons or some other stuff?

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 9 июня 2022 г., 15:13:49
"
Chromino написал:
"
cubikoff написал:

Hi cubikoff!

The blue nightmare is since 3.16 Scourge's rework of the passive tree no longer used.

Before the blue nightmare was used in the central templar jewelslot, but now the jewel replica pure talent jewel is much better for more blockings.

For the fullblock-editions take also Rumi's concoction, large cluster/ or clusters with blockings, beltjewel and perhaps the amulet anoint, when you don'tuse it for 100% ailments-immunities. Cap your spellblock at 75%.
Attackblock you target only 50% because you use also the high evasion, optimized 90-95%, of attacks of grace.

Thnx alot for this build. After nerf aurabots it perfect for me. Im testing Sirus all hes attack's (and "Die!" and labirint) all this not damaging me. Only syclon(black clouds- it ok=)).Now i need hlp with min maxing. Need HH? Faith bottle? voices(3)? I knw only one, i need Forbidden Flame&Flame, but its to high for me). Hlp pls guys!
And Thanks for all this grate Job, Chromino!
"
cubikoff написал:
"
Chromino написал:
"
cubikoff написал:

Hi cubikoff!

Thnx alot for this build. After nerf aurabots it perfect for me. Im testing Sirus all hes attack's (and "Die!" and labirint) all this not damaging me. Only syclon(black clouds- it ok=)).Now i need hlp with min maxing. Need HH? Faith bottle? voices(3)? I knw only one, i need Forbidden Flame&Flame, but its to high for me). Hlp pls guys!
And Thanks for all this grate Job, Chromino!

Thank you too! Arachnophilia! 😀

And congrats to lvl 98!

Yes, Sirus is a pleasure to encounter and a beautifull relaxing endfight.

With keystone Iron Reflexes on SoL it's one of the best builds to take him ueber, hehe.

MinMaxing is flexible and it's the question what you individual head for.

When you want farm lvl 100 soloplay I would advice to stack tankyness.

There are the tipping improvements to build up

100% ailment immunities
Melding of the Flesh
Shield implicit/ granted skill
Sanctuary of thoughts with Forbidden Flame and Flesh
Mageblood

When you want more damage the improvements are

Stack HoAg lvl 31
Bottled faith
White triad grips
Awakened empower
Voices clusters
Ashes of the stars
Headhunter in delirium maps - but you get top damage without it before

Because the budgets of upgrades are often high impressive I tried to rank them mostly in order of price-effectiveness.

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 10 июня 2022 г., 6:34:08
Congratulations to great 100 levels to AuraSupaChad!

With the tanky fullblock-edition a lot slots of basic starter gear were enough to finalize the experience.

Gearing still Rainbow stride boots and a low budget amulet, belt, gloves, watcher's eye, empower, clusters show the remaining potential and that the build is already great without b.i.s. gear.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Lezkkkkk/AuraSupaChad?i=0&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация