[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
monik390 написал:
Just passing by, saw some stuff.

"
Chromino написал:
KEYSTONE: 1M VIEWS

Congratulations! You did really well here for so long.

"
Valsacar написал:
"
larsahh_ написал:

Does anyone got any amazing improvements I can make to make the endgame bossing smoother experience? I would be very grateful!

You might want to look at this variant: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/334#p24447710

I've used it for a few leagues now and it feels pretty smooth.

Biggest thing is during boss fights check your virulences, if you aren't capping it your losing a ton of damage.

Spirit offering gives a nice boost, but during boss fights it's hard to keep it up at all times with it on cast when stunned.

If your POB numbers are good, but in-game things are not, it's obviously smth wrong.

Valsacar mentioned most of things, I'll add some details:

1. Virulence is a main factor of the damage in this build.

Storm Brand + Ball Lightning in Triad Grip don't sustain max virulence on a single target, unless you tweak it in some way. Chromino tried to tinker it some leagues ago, but the easiest way is to use storm burst. Feel free to check Valsacars build or the link he mentioned for details.

2. Offensive CWS is a cancer in boss fights for Glancing Blows builds. Your current gear/links are too focused on the offensive side, Idk if you can facetank Sirus a8 or smth harder.

Anyway, both snipers mark and offering require you taking hits to trigger them, and they have just a chance to get triggered bc of cws, so you have to facetank most of things. For bosses, manual casting is the way to get more damage reliably, esp bc how much damage they add.

Hi monik!

Thank you too! Hehe!

Yes, 1M views are awesome for this still young build.

And thank you so much again: with your tipps, videos, optimizations and variations you did a big mountain of value and improvements to the HoA and Allstars!!!

How is your animate weapon building dealing the atlas and bosses?

Yeaah, and of course I agree to most cws-tipps above. But as you interrupt stacking virulences too often while selfcasting other skills you loose damage too. Against bosses perhaps a triggerwand is most optimal. Or what's about casting them with arcanist brand? It selfcast well all spells each 0.8 sec. for 3 seconds. You loose the stormbrands, but it's a nice trigger. When you would not need desecrate for the spiders, like in the CIP set-ups, it's perfect.

And of course channeling and storm burst is great too. It's also nice to combinate stormburst with both ball-lightnings and stormbrands simultan for less clicks in maps or when you dislike casting ball-lightnings.

Also in the alternatives and variations there are since 3.17 so many new possibilities:

■ 1) Ashes of Stars enables 30% more poisonchance for virulences with triad grips (that is up to total 95-115% poisonchance without poison-supportgem) and 3 more withers with anomalous withering step (total nice 12 withers) and more interesting stats and +1 lvl. Overall I am still not sure: Aul's uprising frees up 2-3 small clusters for manamanagement and remains great.

But ... I remember the good old times just before 5 weeks when it was priced 50 chaos - not 50 exalts like now new in [3.18], lol ... 😀😃

■ 2) With the new exarch-mods and eldritch ichors it's easy, fast and short to reach 100% all elemental-ailments-immunities with buying or crafting extreme cheap b.i.s. boots

■ 3) Awakened empower +4 lvl free up 5 passive points and is still not overpriced

■ 4) Voices clusters dropped again in prices with the new atlas-tree

■ 5) Melding of the flesh with 87% or even up to 90% all elemental resistances is easy to squeeze in when you have a nice belt, boots, veteran defender etc. Especially for glancing-blows thats a huge upgrade with 50% less elemental damage taken.

Or now also purity of the elements gets more synergies for the spended mana using melding of the flesh, but with purity of ice at the same time already another aura needs to be managed and stacked beside.

PoB babble, chatter and prattle now for my actual set-up with melding of the flesh only:

" *** EHP: INFINITIVE *** "

Really. True. Fact. Last numbers pob showed were 18M Ehp, then it switched to "infinitive **", hehe.

Fullblock, 87% max allresis, 100% all elemental-ailments-immunities with boots, ring, anomalous grace buffed by ashes of stars, shield-mastery. 70 virulences, 17M damage.
And all ingame experiences confirm pob's calculation exaxtly. Unkillable.
Lol again 😀😃

I hope I have soon enough time to record the new documentary video:

+++ Allstars facetanking the ueber-maven's memory game +++

Hope you do well and I wish you great days!

Next step is page 500 for the thread and to get there a new page 50! Hehe!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 12 июня 2022 г., 7:22:44
Oh ! you! Poeple full of knowledge!

1) Do you have any idea why my ES never recharge? Seems it is stopped! got Zealot's oath..

Like even in Hideout, just Es just stay there.. like 1011/4943 ES...

2) Weird, even if i have Skins of the Lords with Divine Shield, it doesn't allow it on my tree!!! Why?

Thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: GrandChampion. Время: 11 июня 2022 г., 23:14:33
"
GrandChampion написал:
Oh ! you! Poeple full of knowledge!

1) Do you have any idea why my ES never recharge? Seems it is stopped! got Zealot's oath..

Like even in Hideout, just Es just stay there.. like 1011/4943 ES...

2) Weird, even if i have Skins of the Lords with Divine Shield, it doesn't allow it on my tree!!! Why?

Thanks in advance!

1. You've picked up the Ghost Dance keystone without running Grace (or raising your Evasion rating to above your total ES)

2. The Skin of the Lords provides the Divine Shield keystone's effect without needing to allocate it, so it disables selecting it.
hi Chromino,

do you have any pob using Melding of the Flesh?
"
radius540 написал:
hi Chromino,

Hi radius! Arachnophilia!

I still did not added a default pob for the melding flesh.

Most easy it's to use the jewel instead a split personality or with a voices cluster. Pure guile on a small or megamalaniac cluster is good for the manamanagement, resis on boots added. Purity of ice to reach 87% all resistances is best in an unset ring +2 or sometimes you get it on a circle of nostalgia granted lvl25.

I am now using it with "Worwina". PoB looks fullgeared like:

https://pastebin.com/6w223ubr

Hehe, and you plan to switch again to guardian? Hehe :-)
"
Chromino написал:
"
radius540 написал:
hi Chromino,

Hi radius! Arachnophilia!

I still did not added a default pob for the melding flesh.

Most easy it's to use the jewel instead a split personality or with a voices cluster. Pure guile on a small or megamalaniac cluster is good for the manamanagement, resis on boots added. Purity of ice to reach 87% all resistances is best in an unset ring +2 or sometimes you get it on a circle of nostalgia granted lvl25.

I am now using it with "Worwina". PoB looks fullgeared like:

https://pastebin.com/6w223ubr

Hehe, and you plan to switch again to guardian? Hehe :-)

yes, I have ashes and more 120ex, you need to finish the challenges, they are I think to assemble based on this pob and do the min-max, I found this 87% of resistance beautiful. :)
Hi there. Enjoying the build and appreciate all the work that's gone into it. This is my second character so I've dumped alot of currency into it to farm 30 wave & new uber stuff. Unfortunately I seem to be hitting a wall (can't get past wave 29 and sometimes get wrecked as low as wave 23, and) and beyond incorporating melding flesh which seems like it would require a huge gear and gem rework (i.e. -80 to resistance is a huge mountain), I'm not sure what to do as I have mostly close-to-BiS stuff and 98% ailment immune. I'll link my PoB if you have any suggestions, thanks (PoB says 4.5k ES for some reason -- I'm at 6.1k):

https://pastebin.com/U1mKKJpa

Последняя редакция: WarPig17. Время: 13 июня 2022 г., 16:09:04
"
WarPig17 написал:
Hi there. Enjoying the build and appreciate all the work that's gone into it. This is my second character so I've dumped alot of currency into it to farm 30 wave & new uber stuff. Unfortunately I seem to be hitting a wall (can't get past wave 29 and sometimes get wrecked as low as wave 23) and beyond incorporating melding flesh which seems like it would require a huge gear and gem rework, I'm not sure what to do as I have mostly close-to-BiS stuff and 98% ailment immune. I'll link my PoB if you have any suggestions, thanks (PoB says 4.5k ES for some reason -- I'm at 6.1k):

Hi warpig!

Great gear!

In the pob activate "enable discipline" to get the correct Es: https://pastebin.com/K2J9fb08

Start with:

- you need urgent bleed-immunity on a flask
And check step by step the spoiler "checklist defences" at the bottom of the build if something misses like max pantheon for burning-ground-immunity.

- anomalous grace offers a bit ailment avoidances for 100%, then change out the elemental-ailment-immunities on the flasks and best they are with "charges gain when hit"

- 'iron reflexes' on skin of the lords is only great for Sirus.
For Simulacrums use best 'ghost dance' or second best divine shield and path to ghost dance (and use the taoilored pob's for the keystones)

- the ueber bosses are extreme and you need movement and know their attacks well. It's almost impossible to facetank all attacks of them, you can take solely some few hits more with big defences.

- simulacrum wave 30 should be no problem also without melding of the flesh - I think with keystone ghost dance on skin of the lords and anti-bleeding flask it will work for the defences.

- a better watcher's eye and a better spellblock-large cluster would be helpful

For damage you will need a bit more, to farm wave 29-30 I would thumb around 11-13M are great for Kosis.

More clusters "pure agony" with voices clusters, or white socket triad grips, a minion-mastery, or whispers of doom is great with 20% poisonchance of the cursemastery to really apply both curses sniper's mark and despair at once. You can change out wicked ward, raze and pillage etc., but would need a socket more with a granted skill on shield-implicit. Take a look at the more offensive PoB's for simulacrum wave 30.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 13 июня 2022 г., 16:48:32
"
Chromino написал:
Скрытый текст
"
WarPig17 написал:
Hi there. Enjoying the build and appreciate all the work that's gone into it. This is my second character so I've dumped alot of currency into it to farm 30 wave & new uber stuff. Unfortunately I seem to be hitting a wall (can't get past wave 29 and sometimes get wrecked as low as wave 23) and beyond incorporating melding flesh which seems like it would require a huge gear and gem rework, I'm not sure what to do as I have mostly close-to-BiS stuff and 98% ailment immune. I'll link my PoB if you have any suggestions, thanks (PoB says 4.5k ES for some reason -- I'm at 6.1k):

Hi warpig!

Great gear!

In the pob activate "enable discipline" to get the correct Es: https://pastebin.com/K2J9fb08

Start with:

- you need urgent bleed-immunity on a flask
And check step by step the spoiler "checklist defences" at the bottom of the build if something misses like max pantheon for burning-ground-immunity.

- anomalous grace offers a bit ailment avoidances for 100%, then change out the elemental-ailment-immunities on the flasks and best they are with "charges gain when hit"

- 'iron reflexes' on skin of the lords is only great for Sirus.
For Simulacrums use best 'ghost dance' or second best divine shield (and use the taoilored pob's for the keystones)

- the ueber bosses are extreme and you need movement and know their attacks well. It's almost impossible to facetank all attacks of them, you can take solely some few hits more with big defences.

- simulacrum wave 30 should be no problem also without melding of the flesh - I think with keystone ghost dance on skin of the lords and anti-bleeding flask it will work for the defences.

- a better watcher's eye and a better spellblock-large cluster would be helpful

For damage you will need a bit more, to farm wave 29-30 I would thumb around 11-13M are great for Kosis.

More clusters "pure agony" with voices clusters, or white socket triad grips, a minion-mastery, or whispers of doom is great with 20% poisonchance of the cursemastery to really apply both curses sniper's mark and despair at once. You can change out wicked ward, raze and pillage etc., but would need a socket more with a granted skill on shield-implicit. Take a look at the more offensive PoB's for simulacrum wave 30.

Thanks Chromino. I appreciate the help -- with all the different build variants it is a little hard to get a handle on. These all seem like reasonable suggestions. I will implement them as best I can and report back. Cheers.
So I bought a new Divine Shield SotL (only 2ex so pretty cheap), moved some skill points around to grab Ghost Dance (while keeping +1 chaos mastery, reservation mods, etc.), and Simulacrum was a much better time. I won't say 29-30 are on farm status yet, but I did complete W30 (took five portals and some flask/ring swaps, but still very doable), so that feels great. I've played over a dozen builds and this is only the second one strong enough to finish W30 which is very satisfying. Also thanks for that Anomalous Grace tip -- saved me several exalts before trying to craft that tiny 2% extra onto my boots :)

If I had to estimate for anyone thinking of investing in the build I believe I've put in about 30ex or so. Will likely keep min/maxing where I can and see how the Ubers pan out once I study their mechanics more & can find some movement speed on my boots, etc. Well done with this off-meta masterpiece for sure, thanks again.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация