[3.14] Penance Brand Elementalist - Smooth Fun T16 Mapping on 400-600c Budget

Hello,

Your Author's Note is just the best. Good thoughts, I wish more people will do guides your way, finally a build where a working goal is precisely set and reachable.

Thank you.
trying to put something together based on this, thank you for taking the time to put the mechanics of the skill in written form. Overall its well done, I'll post back with a gear capture and my take once I'm done. Id like to point out that the wand link doesn't actually link you to a search, there are no weightings.

Thank you op, for your time writing this.
hi. so i opened spreadsheet and my calculations showed me final explosion stacks=23 (yellow-which is too much)
is that really bad and is there any way i can lower that?
cast time=0.23
hit rate=10.79
skill dur=1.22

my POB https://pastebin.com/5wQzWQb0

and if you could tell me few tips how to improve my single target?(new to this skill)

thanks
Really well written guide to hold you hand with such a complex mechanic as penance brand.

I build it and tweaked it with a hatred + watchers eye.
Only real thing to do is glove enchant for phys to lightning craft, as I do not have it and cant find a crafter.

Clear is absolutely gorgeous.
But on Bosses I got some heavy mana issues. Currently not using enduring Mana Flask. Should I be dropping Atziris Promis or Bottled Faith?

Heres my PoB: https://pastebin.com/HbM6cHNT
This is an amazing guide, one of the best I ever read!

Here my lvling up tip:

Take runebinder the fastest you can.

1. 4-link Penence Brand + swiftbrand + phys to lightning + spellsinger
2. 4-link Wave of conviction + phys to light+ controlled destruction + Spellslinger
3. 3-4link arc+ added cold + added lightning + spellslinger

4. 3-4-link frenzy + curse on hit+ conductivity

Ok here is the deal you aply conductivity and gain frenzy charges from 4.

You gain elemental overload instant because 4! attack/spells instant.

Penance brand is 1 sec apply...attack1 0.5 aatck2 1 attack3 1.5 sec, you get 20 charges Boom before recast just by attacking

You get exposure from wave instant on any click

This will carry you to red maps no matter what build you play FAST on a 4 link. This is NOT an endgame build because of spellslinger mana resevation we are stuck on 4 links, but mid early mapping is amazing.

Since Explode chest is nerfed do you think i can fit in Inpulsa + storms gift for chain explosions ? Will it work with call of the brotherhoods ?
Anyone wants to share 3.14 experiences using this build? Am in the middle of switching to it (but should have made some currency first I think...)
"

Anyone wants to share 3.14 experiences using this build? Am in the middle of switching to it (but should have made some currency first I think...)

I'm currently in the middle of my switch from Stormbrand Elementalist.
I found a Holy Conquest + Brand Loyalty cluster in an Ultimatum and decided to switch to penance and HOLY MOLLY wtf is this thing.
With the last ascendancy, it really shines in Red Maps, I can see what I can improve to push the build to its limits. (drop the right side of the tree to go full 2 clusters, get better gear, and stuff...)

I'm farming a bit to get more currency to buy a Helmet with enchants and some clusters with remarkable on it.
I switched to Herald of purity + Zealotry to Herald of Ice / Herald of Purity and Herald of Ash for the clear and MTX (Haha)

I die sometimes but the leveling is smooth and it carry well my way in T10 / T11 for the moment.

You can check my character: OuraganForceDouze on my profile.
My damage is REALLY bad, not sure what I am doing wrong but my gear is pretty solid in my eyes.

"
Matt0214 написал:
My damage is REALLY bad, not sure what I am doing wrong but my gear is pretty solid in my eyes.

So I've played this build again this league, and I found it to work super well just as before. I think it's completely untouched by the latest patch.

The gear you've linked here seems solid. Make sure to anoint Runemaster though, it's sooo strong! I'm curious if either 1) you have really high expectations of this build, like deleting A8 Sirus, or 2) your clusters are wrong/missing? Do you have Brand Loyalty and Grand Design Jewels, with one Holy Conquest in there?

If none of those are the issue, and if your skill tree is reasonable, I would guess it's a playstyle issue. For boss fights, make sure you are keeping 4 brands active at all times, keeping drinking that Enduring Eternal Mana flask to keep pumping the brands, and keep exposure on the boss as well of course. In addition, keep Intensity stacks as high as possible while dodging enough to stay alive.

P.S. Is there any chance you forgot to despec Elemental Overload? I did this once and didn't notice for a whole day...

---

And I know it's a little late to respond to this, but I think it's an important question others might have as well:

"
Areasy написал:

Clear is absolutely gorgeous.
But on Bosses I got some heavy mana issues. Currently not using enduring Mana Flask. Should I be dropping Atziris Promis or Bottled Faith?

Yep, Enduring Mana Flask is absolutely essential for this build, you need to drop a DPS flask for it. Now to answer which one.

Atziri's Promise is incredibly strong with this build because it's a physical to elemental conversion build that also has no other source of life leech. I know Bottled Faith is a super cool 10ex flask, but Atziri's is so good, Bottled Faith is just not worth it. Sell it for 1/8 of a Headhunter if you've got nothing else to spend the money on :)
Последняя редакция: CommAshen. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 1:29:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация