[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

"
mineperse написал:
What would be other great notables for the large cluster jewels?

its vicious bite, primordial bond or call to slaughter.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ написал:
"
darkspawnbr10 написал:
Could you post a more detailed pob leveling pls?
Like zizaran's do with his builds..

I don't use pob, I think its a waste of time.
Just get all the jewels for your primordials then grab some life.

Waste of time to you, that made the build lol
We, noob players, that don't know wherer to go first, what to gear, and stuff like that, it's a pretty good thing.
"
darkspawnbr10 написал:
"
MrsDeath_ написал:
"
darkspawnbr10 написал:
Could you post a more detailed pob leveling pls?
Like zizaran's do with his builds..

I don't use pob, I think its a waste of time.
Just get all the jewels for your primordials then grab some life.

Waste of time to you, that made the build lol
We, noob players, that don't know wherer to go first, what to gear, and stuff like that, it's a pretty good thing.

I don't use pob in any build, it cant calculate shit for shit, it is wrong.
I just look at a build and estimate how well it performs.
There is a section in the guide what to gear.
Why did u remove uul netol vow from your build? is a +2 amulet better??
I turned to this because I was having the hardest time ever getting to do harder content in this league. It might feel this way because I skipped 3.15 with the overall dps nerfs, but still it feels really rough.

I have my +2 amulet, awakened melee phys and awakened minion (I sort of disagree with OP about making Awakened Multistrike the first gem upgrage, the + 1 Minion gems feels really nice for rather little investment). However I am struggling with endgame bosses badly. And I can't really figure out why, since there aren't so many realistic upgrades left. If anyone wants to take a look at my character, I'd appreciate any input.

Also I was wondering about Aura's: OP is using skitterbots in all versions, however, only seems to be using pride in 3.16? Is shock + curse better than pride?

I am currently running dread banner (with generosity), flesh and stone (haven't socketet maim support yet, I know) and pride.

I have invested around 15-20 ex in the build. It isn't that much, but I really feel like dps should be a little higher.
"
Shafirion написал:
I turned to this because I was having the hardest time ever getting to do harder content in this league. It might feel this way because I skipped 3.15 with the overall dps nerfs, but still it feels really rough.

I have my +2 amulet, awakened melee phys and awakened minion (I sort of disagree with OP about making Awakened Multistrike the first gem upgrage, the + 1 Minion gems feels really nice for rather little investment). However I am struggling with endgame bosses badly. And I can't really figure out why, since there aren't so many realistic upgrades left. If anyone wants to take a look at my character, I'd appreciate any input.

Also I was wondering about Aura's: OP is using skitterbots in all versions, however, only seems to be using pride in 3.16? Is shock + curse better than pride?

I am currently running dread banner (with generosity), flesh and stone (haven't socketet maim support yet, I know) and pride.

I have invested around 15-20 ex in the build. It isn't that much, but I really feel like dps should be a little higher.

The thing is I feel like awakened multi is the greatest upgrade but that might have changed in the 3.16.

I think best option is always skitter + pride + generosity + dread banner
and the double curse setup with ag and proxy.

I am gonna have a look on your character.

Btw 1 taunt jewel on our stygian belt is really important for the build.
Последняя редакция: MrsDeath_. Время: 16 нояб. 2021 г., 15:12:17
Thanks, however I found the switch to the curse/shock ring to be the tipping point. I wasn't using it before because I felt I could just cast vulnerability but somehow it made for the dps boost I was lacking. Having lots of fun and after some serious trouble in endgame this league it is nice to be on the receiving end for a change.
GG
Последняя редакция: Kanibal974. Время: 30 нояб. 2021 г., 11:22:06
"
Kanibal974 написал:
GG

Planning to start it?
Could you make a screenshot of nodes you took on cluster "wheels"? I imported your profile to pob but it tells me that you have took all cluster nodes and that is not possible because that will give us 129 skill points spent at 100 lvl, so i assume you skipped some nodes on cluster jewels but which ones?.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация