[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

"
MrsDeath_ написал:
Hey guys, I have started to level a new character to be my carrion golemancer in 3.17, I will update you with the changed I will make to the build and items available to us. I believe we can build this character for 20 exalts, that's how much I got atm anyway so we will see ^^

So, how is it going? maybe some pob or changes in base build?
"
Dartiuseg написал:
"
MrsDeath_ написал:
Hey guys, I have started to level a new character to be my carrion golemancer in 3.17, I will update you with the changed I will make to the build and items available to us. I believe we can build this character for 20 exalts, that's how much I got atm anyway so we will see ^^

There should be no changes, we can get the same spectres too. We ll see when I get there.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Dartiuseg написал:
"
MrsDeath_ написал:

Everything should be the same, get minion dmg implicit on the gloves, get brittle implicit on the boots and walk over some bosses like its nothing. Same spectres are viable with phantasmal desecrate or ask global 6666 for spectres or pm me when I'm online at : sadpandaarchmage.
how is the tankiness and dps compared to your skeletons mage guide?

thx for the guides sir =D
"
dollygm написал:
how is the tankiness and dps compared to your skeletons mage guide?

thx for the guides sir =D

Skele mages are the king this league. Its all up to you, skeles have greater defences and greater clear speed. And investment vise skeles require less to perform more. I would go with skellies this league.
What about using stone golems instead of carrion, if bossing feels worse than mapping? They are slower, but we get 5 battle golems instead of 4 and keep all buffs, overall dps should be better, also more taunt.
"
Toysintheattick написал:
What about using stone golems instead of carrion, if bossing feels worse than mapping? They are slower, but we get 5 battle golems instead of 4 and keep all buffs, overall dps should be better, also more taunt.

I like carrions for both dmg and clear, I don't know much about stones.
"
MrsDeath_ написал:

sounds very nice! will there be a pob then?
"
MrsDeath_ написал:
"
Toysintheattick написал:

I like carrions for both dmg and clear, I don't know much about stones.

Ok, i tried, bought another body armor, same gems as yours, but predator instead of melee physical (for better control).
Mapping is slower, but much safer, i was dying ocasionally from random one-shots, now i was able to get another level up, finally.
After that tried bossing, i feel less aoe clear, but much safer and much more dps (cause of 5 golems).
elder guardians with maven-witness and second guardian summon - easy, 3 of 4 - deathless. Elder - deathless and superfast, and finally maven elder-guardians fight (but blue, not yellow) - also deathless, and it`s before i changed 21 lvl stones for 21 lvl 20 quality.

Damn, this is a best build i`ve ever tried, thanks a lot!
Also, it`s great for lab, just dont care about traps, regen is enormous.
How is this compared to Necromancer golem?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация