[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

"
Rhothgarr написал:

First and foremost, thank you Napzzz for an original and interesting build. I have few ideas that I would like to discuss with you.

First, we are spending basically 6 points to get Grave Intentions. However, because of Brutality in our setup, the Unholy Might gives no extra dmg whatsoever, so it gives us only minion resistances and life as extra ES. Life as extra ES for AG can be crafted on the chest for Mask of the Stitched Demon and it honestly should be all you ever need for his survivability aside from deep delve. The resistances might be good, but you can get more tankiness for fewer points by going for Indominable army. Or, my favorite idea, you can spend one more point and go for Death Attunement, for more zombies and spectres as well as dmg and minion leech. Or you can just put the points whenever for more life pool or strength.

Second, strictly PoB warrior speaking, Awakened Minion Damage gives a bit more damage than Awakened Melee Phys. It is also a blue gem, so if you do not have white sockets on your weapon, we can switch it easily for Feeding Frenzy for clearing. The aggressive minions tag does wonders for clear speed.

Thanks a lot for your ideas!

AMP has intimidate which is why it's better than AMD. I tried using feeding frenzy for a long time and switching gems for boss fights got bothersome. Furthermore, We kill normal mobs fast enough already and we control zombies with Convocation, so I felt like feeding frenzy was very lacking. Remember zombies lose a lot of dps if not standing within your Pride aura range. If they are agreesive they wont be within range for Pride.

As for the passive tree, I have tried Indomitable army and death attunement serveral times, compared them with Grave Intentions and decided to go with the latter. We don't use Grave Intentions for Unholy Might, but for survivability. If you look at Ravenous Horde, we save points for it because we don't really need the minor nodes before it. Same goes for indomitable army. For Grave Intention though, not only is it very usesul on its own, so are the minor nodes before it, we also get Deep Wisdom and 10 dex, which are not that bad to be honest. 38 chaos res for zombies is also more useful than 23 physical reduction. That's why we spend points on GI. Addtionally, Life as extra ES isn't for our AG because it's already tanky enough; it's for our other minions. You sure can craft that mod on your body armour but that way you lose your options for unique body armor. Some unique bodyarmor are really strong on AG.

If you haven't noticed already I don't even have death attunment for my amulet annointment because I have tried and tested the difference. 8% increased attack speed was negiligble, and having one extra zombie and spectre didn't make enough of a difference for me to give up Golem's blood. I get that some people still perfer DA more, and that's fine.

I really appreciate your ideas though, if you have any more please don't hesitate to share them!

Последняя редакция: Napzzz. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 5:51:36
"
Napzzz написал:

Thanks a lot for your ideas!

AMP has intimidate which is why it's better than AMD. I tried using feeding frenzy for a long time and switching gems for boss fights got bothersome. Furthermore, We kill normal mobs fast enough already and we control zombies with Convocation, so I felt like feeding frenzy was very lacking. Remember zombies lose a lot of dps if not standing within your Pride aura range. If they are agreesive they wont be within range for Pride.

As for the passive tree, I have tried Indomitable army and death attunement serveral times, compared them with Grave Intentions and decided to go with the latter. We don't use Grave Intentions for Unholy Might, but for survivability. If you look at Ravenous Horde, we save points for it because we don't really need the minor nodes before it. Same goes for indomitable army. For Grave Intention though, not only is it very usesul on its own, so are the minor nodes before it, we also get Deep Wisdom and 10 dex, which are not that bad to be honest. 38 chaos res for zombies is also more useful than 23 physical reduction. That's why we spend points on GI. Addtionally, Life as extra ES isn't for our AG because it's already tanky enough; it's for our other minions. You sure can craft that mod on your body armour but that way you lose your options for unique body armor. Some unique bodyarmor are really strong on AG.

If you haven't noticed already I don't even have death attunment for my amulet annointment because I have tried and tested the difference. 8% increased attack speed was negiligble, and having one extra zombie and spectre didn't make enough of a difference for me to give up Golem's blood. I get that some people still perfer DA more, and that's fine.

I really appreciate your ideas though, if you have any more please don't hesitate to share them!

Thank you very much for your answers and explanation. It is really helpful for me to see your thought process about these things! Lvling the build right now so I will see how do the different things feel, but from your words, it seems your setup is the best balanced. :)

Also, can I ask what spectres do you personally use?

Thanks man!
Playing for the first time, lvl 86 now. I'm struggling with obtaining 1000str. Any ideas?
"
Napzzz написал:
Gem level is the easiest and most effective way

That was definitely my issue. I breezed through the acts feeling vastly overpowered and jumped into juiced white maps right away since I have a currency and map supply from my other Ritual characters. I was losing my zombies, carrion golem, and sometimes specters pretty regularly. Of course, my gem levels fresh hitting maps were still around 15... I guess I shouldn't have been surprised! Getting a few more levels and the +2 from the last ascendancy quickly fixed things.

I have to say this build is the easiest build I've ever run. It plowed through the acts with no effort. I used ED+Contagion up until level 30 or so until minions could really take over on offense. Labyrinth was effortless (always easy with a high life regen build). I always did them about 5 levels early with no close calls even.

I've always been a big RF fan and never liked minion builds much after trying one once waaaay back many leagues ago. Minion QoL has improved so much since then! This build plays effortlessly like RF, but there is no issue with single target damage and you don't have half your regen tied up fighting RF. I'm having a blast!
"
Argheee написал:
Playing for the first time, lvl 86 now. I'm struggling with obtaining 1000str. Any ideas?

Meginord's Vise gloves give 100 str and 2% life regen. That can work out well if you don't need resistance on gloves, but definitely can't compare to high end gloves for overall gearing. There is jewel node near Devotion you can respec into (giving up probably 2x5% life nodes from the ring). Trading 10% life for a gem worth 7% life + 15 str + whatever is a good trade. It could help offset the glove swap if you got resistance as a third mod.
"
Rhothgarr написал:

Stoneskin Flayer, Towering Figment and Kitava's Herald
Vitality at high level feels like a lot of investment for a relatively small amount of regen (considering the endgame life pool). Wouldn't working in a hatred (or something similar) with sovereignty cluster net a lot more dps (though you'd have to skip ele reflect maps)?
Последняя редакция: maxvla. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 23:47:44
-
Последняя редакция: Blubbey. Время: 12 апр. 2021 г., 19:25:39
"
Napzzz написал:
"
Rhothgarr написал:

Stoneskin Flayer, Towering Figment and Kitava's Herald

Oh man. Now that is interesting. :D

Can I ask for the reasoning behind them? I understand the additional dmg of Puncture for Towering Figment but Stoneskin and Kitava's are a bit mysterious for me as we do not use any DD mechanic and there should be better physical spectres to boost single target or clear, right? Enhanced Vaal Fallen or Syndicate Operatives for example.

Not trying to diss the choice, just wanna understand. ^^

Also, got into maps yesterday, nearly 7k life at lvl 72. Lvling in Heist and so far I can only vouch for the build. Super tanky, reasonable clear speed especially in tight corridors, and overall very fun to play. Will see how it does in endgame bossing but for the price, it is definitely a very strong build! So thank you very much for sharing @Napzzz! :)
I killed sirus a8 without bigger problems and did some medium juiced t16 maps. Build is really not bad for the budget, i invested around 17ex (9ex for the weapon alone).

But now its time to move on for me, was a nice ride ;)

Think my next league start (if necro doesnt get cut down even more) will be some skeleton build, going for this again.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация