[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

Pantheon?
Thanks for this guide btw, I'm having a blast. I'm up to 87 now and about to hit red maps with it. I've tried a couple minion builds in the past, many leagues ago, and never liked them. I saw this one when I was looking for something with high life and high regen that I could use for bossing. I have an RF build going that has low single target damage, but is easy and relaxing. I have a flicker build going that explodes maps with a button press, but is rippy and slacks a bit single target. This one fills in exactly what I was missing and I'm finding I really love minions this time around. It's probably some combination of the build being great and QoL issues with minions be improved, but either way it's fun! Bosses, delve, and heist are easy mode. The only weaknesses I can find is dealing with very dense packs is a little sluggish and there is not much helping with movement... of course I'm not nearly done with it and I feel like the dense packs will melt in a blink once I get one of those fancy 10ex stronk hammers, kingmaker, and 21 base gem levels. Just gotta mine those exes.

Great build!
having good time so far, very tanky, good single target and very stressless mapping(playing HC).
my gear:
"

still didnt figured up all aspects
trying to min-max the defensive side currently.
looking for some further improvements, any tip appreciated :)
thank you again for sharing!
Последняя редакция: yarikx. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 15:37:58
I'm saving up for one of those stronk minion hammers, which seems to be about 8-10ex. Is that a good price for one? It seems like IF I tried to craft it myself, I'd be looking at about 6ex+ investment anyway (3 for 6-link, 2 for multimod craft, then base cost of the hammer and individual crafts...which I'm not even sure on). It's probably worth it to craft it yourself if you do enough crafting to know what you're doing and have all the recipes, but that's not me right now. That will put me over 1000str with enough over to drop my maginord's gloves to...although that regen is nice. I'm at 920 strength right now, and it seems like the only thing I can do to get more is invest in 2ex+ items or sacrifice a lot in the tree to pick up some temporary strength... so I might as well just shoot for the stronk hammer.
Bit too slow clearing for Incursions :( otherwise clearing most content pretty well.
"
chronicbint написал:
Bit too slow clearing for Incursions :( otherwise clearing most content pretty well.
use flesh offering and summon holy relic, i like the build very much but its not good for this new endgame bosses, i tried to finish maven's invitation the hidden with the 4 breachstone bosses but its not possible...i have same gear and gems as OP except awakened multistrike
-
Последняя редакция: Blubbey. Время: 12 апр. 2021 г., 18:31:09
I have about 70ex in gear put into this build (awaked gems etc) but Sirus 8 just wiped the floor with me, after i pretty easily killed Sirus 7. Is Sirus 8 doable?
"
Blubbey написал:
Hello.
I would like to write an Elaboration(if that is the correct word) or a beginner version of your build.

There is a lot of good information in there. I forget Astramentis existed and I might use that to push myself over 1000 until I can get a stronk hammer. Mid-range gear options are one thing I think the build is lacking and you've given quite a lot of those to look at!

I got my stronk hammer! Cost me 9ex that I'd been saving up for days, but it broke 1000 str for me and my zombies are powerhouses! Next up I think is lv 21 minion gems and Kingmaker for the guardian.

I'm sitting at exactly 1000 str. That stretch from 900 to 1k is tough. I'll have to keep my meginord's gloves on for a while longer. It will be expensive to get 50 more str.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация