[3.14] Armageddon Brand Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Hey guys, I like playing armageddon brand and played a lot of times before but this build is definetly the best one. Playstyle is so safe and smooth. Manage to kill all end game content including maven.

While leveling buy an anima stone, get +1 to maximum number of summoned golems (Golem Commander) from skill tree and do your first lab get Liege of the Primordial. At level 34 you can summon 4 golems and these golem buffs make leveling easier.

You can start using armageddon brand at level 28. Before that storm brand is a good choice. Start with freezing pulse and switch to storm brand.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/urmRDrrC

Build Video: https://youtu.be/58LHRBpGIGs

Kill all for bandit (Need those points for cluster jewels)

3.14 CHANGES:
- Anger
Now grants 16 to 23 additional Fire Damage to Spells at gem level 1 (previously 15 to 21) and 109 to 155 additional Fire Damage to Spells at gem level 20 (previously 99 to 140). This makes the additional Fire Damage apply to Attacks and Spells by the same amount.
- Flesh and Stone
Now requires 35% Mana reservation (previously 25%).
- The Cluster Jewel notable Brand Loyalty now causes Enemies to take 4% increased Damage for each of your Brands Attached to them (previously 5%).
- The Cluster Jewel notable Grand Design now grants 10% increased Brand Attachment Range (from 20%).
- The Cluster Jewel notable Widespread Destruction now grants 6% increased Area of Effect (previously 10%).
- Vaal Righteous Fire
Now deals 80-99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second (previously 161-180%).
Now Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life (previously 30%).
Now grants 10-19% more Spell Damage (previously 15-28%).
Now has a Soul Gain Prevention duration of 6 seconds (previously 12)
- Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).

(Footage is from 3.13)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Armageddon Brand - Swiftbrand - Controlled Destruction - Hypothermia - Combustion - Inspiration

Immortal Call (Lvl 5) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 3) / Summon Stone Golem / Summon Ice Golem

Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (Lvl 5) / Summon Lightning Golem / Flesh and Stone

Summon Flame Golem / Vaal Righteous Fire / Summon Chaos Golem / Summon Skitterbots

Anger - Zealotry - Vaal Discipline

Wave of Conviction / Precision (Lvl 10) / Flammability

Последняя редакция: wishdropper. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 18:11:48
Last bumped25 мая 2021 г., 4:00:55
your youtube link private?
"
nglengjai написал:
your youtube link private?

Upload just finished. It's public now.
Hello

Question - are you using hypothermia because of summon skitter bots?
"
vchintada написал:
Hello

Question - are you using hypothermia because of summon skitter bots?

Yeap
does it matter if i have cold or lightning damage to spells on my gear? we arent using EE, but i gues it can mess up wave of conviction exposure, right?
How much did you invest before it felt like in the video?

Looks really good. Was planning to play ignite version myself but this one looks juicy if it is affordable with everything including clusters and stuff. Enchantment on helm for example, it is hard to find, does it make a huge difference?
"
shrinkmaster написал:
does it matter if i have cold or lightning damage to spells on my gear? we arent using EE, but i gues it can mess up wave of conviction exposure, right?

No it doesn't matter we already have lighting damage to spells from mark of the shaper. You can also get avatar of fire to convert all other damage to fire.
"
ugurxay написал:
How much did you invest before it felt like in the video?

Looks really good. Was planning to play ignite version myself but this one looks juicy if it is affordable with everything including clusters and stuff. Enchantment on helm for example, it is hard to find, does it make a huge difference?

I didn't spend much on this build. You can get same/better items with 15-20 ex but I bought helmet with enchant like 30c or smt. Now it's a bit expensive. Build is getting popular I guess.
Your build looks great, is it possible to have a leveling tree step by step ? 30,50,70 for example.. cheers mate !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация