[3.14] Armageddon Brand Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

"
Awà написал:
Your build looks great, is it possible to have a leveling tree step by step ? 30,50,70 for example.. cheers mate !

Thanks. While leveling first go for Golem Commander, then Runebinder and Runesmith.
Should i use a different support gem instead of Hypothermia, if i can't get the "decree of winter on hit" glove enchant?
"
Oxy_bis написал:
Should i use a different support gem instead of Hypothermia, if i can't get the "decree of winter on hit" glove enchant?

Enchant is not important there. Skitterbot chills nearby enemies.
How much money does this setup cost lots of specific uniques.
What are you suggested Pantheons for this build? and IT IS MANDATORY TO CAP THE FIRE RESISTANCE HIGHTEST to use the Flask right?
I just switched to your build last night and it runs very smoothly!
Thank you for your sharing!
"
khoatv1993 написал:
What are you suggested Pantheons for this build? and IT IS MANDATORY TO CAP THE FIRE RESISTANCE HIGHTEST to use the Flask right?
I just switched to your build last night and it runs very smoothly!
Thank you for your sharing!

Check out the video for pantheons. Yeah but it's uncapped. But If you have the exact same resistance you have both penetration and reduced elemental damage taken for every elements.
Level 88.

Damage is fine, outside of delirious maps with Maven in them. Ive done everything up to shaper (have not done Siruis yet).

Issue is survival. 4.2k ES but when I get hit I get hit hard, wanna take a look & maybe give you opinions?

Character name is LazyGuyMode
Tried this build, really nice DPS on a budget, I guess no one like Arma brand, somehow feels better than storm brand to me.
So I'm debating starting this build, I have about 20 ex to work with and not sure if I want to go with this or really juice my Archmage Cremation Necro. This looks a little more active and fluid, but I worry about a decrease in tankiness, especially considering you don't use Primal Aegis in this tree.

Any thoughts? Do you miss it? I realize 30% more DPS on bosses is massive, but going low life with Golems/IC/Blind as the only defensive layers makes me nervous, but that might just be coming from my insanely tanky Necro.

I had also considered one of the insane number of ignite builds out there, but 20 ex doesn't even seem like enough for that considering how much those clusters cost.
PLaying this build and I have pretty much finished it.

Mana is super hard to maintain which makes it feel a little clunky.

Where do we get mana regeneration from here? Just arcane surge?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация