Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
HardPrimat написал:
"
rnbounty написал:
"
HardPrimat написал:

Oh wow already at 4ex?? When i made they guide, they were at 60-80c each... Best approach is, everytime you have harvest, reforge fire on the base of the jewel. Else anything with damage over time multiplier is fine for the beginning

whoah i really thought about switching to this build because it looked really nice, but 4 ex per jewel?? thats crazy!

seems like either this build is going through the roof in popularity or some streamer does something similar right now :D

I didn't expect this build to have such a huge impact.. Ingame like 50++ people already pmed me and many of my friends switched too.. I'm sorry for the prices :D

on the other hand, if i wait till the prices go down again, i can farm more currency and get better gear when i switch
Build look really fun, lets hope I can buy rare stuff with those mods on trade(right now there aren't any with mods like Dex+additional curse on the astral plate) because I hate the crafting rng so much. Anyway, thank you so much for writing this build.
"
ssampiseth написал:
Build look really fun, lets hope I can buy rare stuff with those mods on trade(right now there aren't any with mods like Dex+additional curse on the astral plate) because I hate the crafting rng so much. Anyway, thank you so much for writing this build.

Trying to buy the body armour is "almost" impossible, as you can only get dex on astral plate with an essence (as dex can't be a regular mod on STR body armours). So just throw a few dex essences against a 6L astral plate with hunter influence ;-)

So if you want to buy an armour, try not to focus too hard on astral plate (armor base)
Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 8:01:15
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
ssampiseth написал:

Trying to buy the body armour is "almost" impossible, as you can only get dex on astral plate with an essence (as dex can't be a regular mod on STR body armours). So just throw a few dex essences against a 6L astral plate with hunter influence ;-)

Oh yeah, thank for the note that you've written in the gear section. I've tried that and the 2 astral plates that I've slam with harvest caster got hit with crit lol.
Now I tried to buy more essence in which people are refuse to sell or reply because this league is weird.
"
ssampiseth написал:
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
ssampiseth написал:

Oh yeah, thank for the note that you've written in the gear section. I've tried that and the 2 astral plates that I've slam with harvest caster got hit with crit lol.
Now I tried to buy more essence in which people are refuse to sell or reply because this league is weird.

I highly recommend POEdb.tw to check what mods are possible on an item. Because if you have only prefix open and all suffixes are blocked, you will guarantee hit additional curse on your chest.
Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 9:22:06
I'd suggest a midgearing Update:

Before you get all your phys dmg taken as elemental and before you have all your multipliers in order (be it Quiver, Gloves or Cluster on the tree) and you do not onetap rares in mid-high red maps, id suggest those options (which i am running until I can farm more currency /harvests for upgrades):

Malevolence + Arctic Armour + Flesh and Stone in Sandstance + Enlighten
or 4 Reservation points near Templar for Midgame.

At the Start of a League, be4 you can 6link a Xophs, 6l in Tabula + new Heist Bow Base (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experimented_base_types#Bows) is a good start.

If you can squeze in a Precision (by taking 4 points into EB and Heart of Flame for Leech onto ES), you can use Ritual Boots (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stormrider_Boots), which can provide some base damage too. Ice golem Buff is nice for getting acc. Rating.

As soon as you get more gear you can opt out of those.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Wudy написал:

Almost completly rebuild all you gear yesterday :D really fun Crafting session. Just the Helmet cost me like 40 ex to craft ^^ (never again).

The Build works really good, the smoothest 100% Delerium farmer ever played, thanks.

Could you show me how to craft helmet ?
Is there any way to target dex on cluster jewels? I have 4 medium ones, would love if I could replace whatever stats I have on them with dex!

Cheers for the build btw, it's been great. I struggle to reach more than 4k5 hp tho, but I still don't die much, might be harsher on bosses

Also, any advice on what to focus on next? Watcher's eye maybe? And how much better is ele weakness than despair (I might change that too?)? Any other suggestion is welcome !
Последняя редакция: Hydraty. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 10:25:29
"
Hydraty написал:
Is there any way to target dex on cluster jewels? I have 4 medium ones, would love if I could replace whatever stats I have on them with dex!

Cheers for the build btw, it's been great. I struggle to reach more than 4k5 hp tho, but I still don't die much, might be harsher on bosses

Also, any advice on what to focus on next? Watcher's eye maybe? And how much better is ele weakness than despair (I might change that too?)? Any other suggestion is welcome !

no you are not able to target craft dex on cluster jewels. But if you augment (fire/cold/light/chaos) on a medium cluster jewel with cooked alive and blowback, you will guarantee to hit a resistance

yes regarding upgrade go for:
-watcher's eye (1 stat is fine and already good dmg boost)
-Hunter boots with ignite speed
Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 10:34:34
Some easy improvements I made with the build (cost more currency though)

Double elevated boots, the extra 3 pierce is really good for 100% deli, and the ignite isn't needed but just more dps. They are "Easy" to make, just costly because of maven orbs. Still need to hit t1 life on them, but good enough.

Using a "phys dmg taken as chaos dmg" chest, having +1 curse on your chest isn't actually needed because you can use a lvl 5 awakened hextouch, does require a higher budget but you add a ton more phys mitigation to your build without sacrificing dps. Sadly my chest hit 8% life though.
Последняя редакция: fubgun. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 11:36:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация