Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Hey guys,

I did a test in levelling wih BA from the beginning and its super fine,
With another skill will be of coruse much faster,

The golem gems will be expensive as we know, especially anima stone,
The others will be in a sense fine to buy,

The medium clusters will be in my opinion the hard part,

The gear of coruse will not have the crazy combination of mods but we will have more than 11M,

If HARDPRIMAT could tells us what he thinks that this build can achieve in terms of damage would be great,
His tought at least,

This build survived all the nerfs,

What do you think about Divergent Burning Arrow? Atleast at the start where getting extra pierces from other gear can be tricky. a 20% divergent burning arrow will make your burning arrow pierce an additional 2 times.
Is there any way to look for corrupted bricked jewel of specific base? FE: corrupted bricked primordial might?
"
HardPrimat написал:
Start should be fine. Just min-maxing will be waaaay harder without harvest.

Thanks for this. I was actually looking at that guide and was thinking since the trees are very similar I could level as that and transition to BA once I get the core items. I was expecting Flame Wall to get nerfed, but this opened up more opportunities than originally expected.
Now I just need item priority breakdown for gearing up. What to get first and so on.
Does VAAL burning arrow boost this builds DPS? Stack 5x BA, and weave vBA once in a while for the higher ignite?
Hello,

Some questions form new to this build, probably already answered a thousand times, so Im very sorry.

1) Lethal PRide, I can see theres written bonuses like % hp etc, but how do I check what does it give as on cheap pob it says gives nothing and big node of Kaom is not taken, I can only see some str benefit.

2) Why elemental overload, never understood it benefit, where does all the damage comes from, yes it gives 40% damage, but only after crit, while in best scenario we have 19%(pob shows) even less at first. So does that 10-20% crits proc so often that 8sec buff works to benefit?

3) Anima and clusters. At league start anima usually is very expensive last league I believe it was 18-15ex and dropped to 10ish~ in about 5-7 days, so kind of not league starting item, so probs wont have it for first weeks, do we loose ALOT without it or its fine (of course better with it but just to know cons)

same for clusters, usually cost alot too and I heard clusters are important here, any tips of how does it plays without them/ partly setup. Im asking just to know what to wait for.

last thing is probably my blindness cant see where it says that "all" damage bonuses improves burning arrow, missing smth important here.

Thank you very much for any kind of answer. Bless you!
Hey guys,

due to aalooot of requests regarding "Does this build perform on a budget?"

I created a new budget POB (For everyone saying that 6L bow is not budget, I recommend farming low tier maps and get those fusings ;-) )

https://pastebin.com/U2LkW0JC

What was the approach of this budget POB:
-Remove any "damage"-influence mod from items as we can't force that anymore via harvest. So there are only 3 influence mods to prioritize:
- Additional Curse on Chest
- Pierce on Boots (50:50 chance to hit pierce if you hunter exalt prefix)
- Ele weakness on hit on ring
- I sliced down all medium cluster jewels to be only 1 passive (blowback or cooked alive) which is easy achievable by just using some alterations
- I kicked out all primordial jewels (as they might be expensive at league start) and also removed the wheel, that converts minion damage affecting you
- I removed Empower + Enlighten in Gear (The reduced reservation covering the loss of enlighten is covered by Sovereignty)
- I trashed all abyss jewels to hell with being just low life + 1 damage mod
- Kicked out watcher's eye (we want to give other builds a chance to deal more damage too)
- Flasks might be a debate but usually our cinderswallow roll is super cheap / taste of hate is not really used anymore / atziris drops in price super fast or you just run 1-2 atziris yourself
- Helmet enchant will be way cheaper this league, as you can select out of 3 enchants after finishing U-Lab -> More good enchants on market
- Kicked out all awakened gems und put regular 20/20 in there

--> With all this "slicing & dicing" we still end up with around 7m DPS single target and 5m DPS Clear (Which is still way overkill in comparison to many other starting builds)

--> Important Note: I didn't focus on covering Dex + Accuracy in the POB, so just spread that on all the trash-abyss jewels and the other items :)
"
HardPrimat написал:
Hey guys,

due to aalooot of requests regarding "Does this build perform on a budget?"

I created a new budget POB (For everyone saying that 6L bow is not budget, I recommend farming low tier maps and get those fusings ;-) )

https://pastebin.com/U2LkW0JC

What was the approach of this budget POB:
-Remove any "damage"-influence mod from items as we can't force that anymore via harvest. So there are only 3 influence mods to prioritize:
- Additional Curse on Chest
- Pierce on Boots (50:50 chance to hit pierce if you hunter exalt prefix)
- Ele weakness on hit on ring
- I sliced down all medium cluster jewels to be only 1 passive (blowback or cooked alive) which is easy achievable by just using some alterations
- I kicked out all primordial jewels (as they might be expensive at league start) and also removed the wheel, that converts minion damage affecting you
- I removed Empower + Enlighten in Gear (The reduced reservation covering the loss of enlighten is covered by Sovereignty)
- I trashed all abyss jewels to hell with being just low life + 1 damage mod
- Kicked out watcher's eye (we want to give other builds a chance to deal more damage too)
- Flasks might be a debate but usually our cinderswallow roll is super cheap / taste of hate is not really used anymore / atziris drops in price super fast or you just run 1-2 atziris yourself
- Helmet enchant will be way cheaper this league, as you can select out of 3 enchants after finishing U-Lab -> More good enchants on market
- Kicked out all awakened gems und put regular 20/20 in there

--> With all this "slicing & dicing" we still end up with around 7m DPS single target and 5m DPS Clear (Which is still way overkill in comparison to many other starting builds)

--> Important Note: I didn't focus on covering Dex + Accuracy in the POB, so just spread that on all the trash-abyss jewels and the other items :)

Amazing mostly answering all my questions as all of them are just removed, but if by any chance possible maybe you could give me a tip or two for any of my questions?
"
Hunlights написал:
Hello,

Some questions form new to this build, probably already answered a thousand times, so Im very sorry.

1) Lethal PRide, I can see theres written bonuses like % hp etc, but how do I check what does it give as on cheap pob it says gives nothing and big node of Kaom is not taken, I can only see some str benefit.

2) Why elemental overload, never understood it benefit, where does all the damage comes from, yes it gives 40% damage, but only after crit, while in best scenario we have 19%(pob shows) even less at first. So does that 10-20% crits proc so often that 8sec buff works to benefit?

3) Anima and clusters. At league start anima usually is very expensive last league I believe it was 18-15ex and dropped to 10ish~ in about 5-7 days, so kind of not league starting item, so probs wont have it for first weeks, do we loose ALOT without it or its fine (of course better with it but just to know cons)

same for clusters, usually cost alot too and I heard clusters are important here, any tips of how does it plays without them/ partly setup. Im asking just to know what to wait for.

last thing is probably my blindness cant see where it says that "all" damage bonuses improves burning arrow, missing smth important here.

Thank you very much for any kind of answer. Bless you!

1) each lethal pride gives other random stats. You won't be able to check in POB, what a lethal pride provides. You have to socket it ingame to actually check its stats. That's why there is just a list of useful stats available.

2) On bosses you put stormbrand on the boss which ticks very frequently. Also your regular attacks crit from time to time due to additional crit from ice golem. So you can count with a general 40% more damage bonus

3) Removing all clusters really hurt the damge but you should still be good to go in white + yellow maps. If you transition to red maps you should aim for the cluster bases

4) the elementalist node "Shaper of Flame" says that every damage ignites. So Cold+Light+Fire+Phys+Chaos damage all scales your ignite damage

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация