Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Just finished putting this build together and so far so good. There's some changes to my gear I'll be making in the near future but for now I need to farm currency.

For the golems, since we have 9, is there any preference towards which ones we have extras of? If I have all five there's four slots left. I've just been filling them with extra flame golems, but I'm wondering if there's an optimal choice for more DPS or something.
Do you think divine flesh would be a good option for this build, or would it be counter intuitive with primal aegis?
"
DjRiff написал:
"
Don't have curse on my ring yet since it doesn't make sense without extra curse right?

I have a flammability on hit ring. Still working on my additional curse chest as well. You still want it as you'll have better clear. You'll still use Wave of Conviction on bosses for the ele res debuff. You'll just override the curse on your next hit but that's fine.

I also recommend getting a divergent burning arrow. At 20% Qual it gets +2 pierce which makes gearing much easier. It also opens up your quiver base type.

Burning arrow provides fire dot multi as quality, what you definetly don't want to miss! I would highly recommend to start with single pierce via quiver, if you can't afford the boots yet
"
fubgun написал:
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
fubgun написал:
Some easy improvements I made with the build (cost more currency though)

Double elevated boots, the extra 3 pierce is really good for 100% deli, and the ignite isn't needed but just more dps. They are "Easy" to make, just costly because of maven orbs. Still need to hit t1 life on them, but good enough.

Using a "phys dmg taken as chaos dmg" chest, having +1 curse on your chest isn't actually needed because you can use a lvl 5 awakened hextouch, does require a higher budget but you add a ton more phys mitigation to your build without sacrificing dps. Sadly my chest hit 8% life though.

sorry to say but as far as i know awakened hextouch does not work if you use a curse on hit ring. You would need to put both curses in the links of awakened hex touch, because else the following happens:

-attack with BA applies your curse from the ring (1 curse)
-wave of conviction with awakened hex touch applies additionally the curse from the links (2 curses)
-you continue to attack with BA and your ring applies your ring curse again, but there it doesn't say that you can put 2 curses on the enemy -> the curse from the hextouch is removed (1 curse)

thats why you need additional curse on chest, if you dont have both curses in the links of awakened hex touch

Nope, it does work and it's easily testable as well (just use auto attack and a lvl 1 wave of conviction). So unless you have a third curse there isn't a reason to use +1 curse on chest if you have the currency to afford a lvl 5 awakened hextouched. Also capped my chaos res without atziri's promise to make full use of the "phys dmg taken as chaos".

just copied the following out of the wiki:

Curses linked to Level 5 Awakened Hextouch Support interact favorably with other curses that have lower curse limit. For example, if the player links only one curse to Awakened Hextouch Support, then that curse will not override or be overridden by any other curse the player casts with their default curse limit.

So I was wrong and if you can afford level 5 awakened hextouch you can free up the prefix on your chest.
Thanks for letting me know!
Hello
It has to be a superb construction, very well explained.
I'm going to play with an aurabot, I haven't had much experience with an aurabot.
Usually DOT and aurabot do not go together very well.
Do you think the aurabot will combine well with your construction?

thanks
I also agree with an earlier post on here, the helm enchant for reduce mana is not needed at all if you're using a lvl 4 enlighten. Making the best helmet enchant either Burning arrow or chaos golem if you want more phys mitigation.

Made this today, "burning arrow has increased debuff effect" gives the highest DPS according to PoB. I still need to divine it, but otherwise near-perfect.
As I don't have all the end games yet I am trying to understand replica ember wake for bosses.

So with that I would get a ton of ignite inflicts faster but it would only last for like 2 seconds. The upside is a huge dps boost because I don't have the clusters, boots and helmet but the downside would be that I have to shoot more at the boss?
so we have 4 Cooked Alive, is it stacked(-40 fire resist)?
"
Drax6661 написал:
Hello
It has to be a superb construction, very well explained.
I'm going to play with an aurabot, I haven't had much experience with an aurabot.
Usually DOT and aurabot do not go together very well.
Do you think the aurabot will combine well with your construction?

thanks

Yes, with Shaper of Flames an aura bot will prove pretty useful - Anger, Wrath, Hatred, Malevolence, even Haste to stack 5 debuffs faster.
I just finished Sirus AL8 at level 83 with 4000 HP, 15 exalted investment and 1 cluster jewel in the tree, the build is definitely good for killing bosses.The map clear is good without and with headhunter.

Medium clusters are quite expensive to craft (~2/3exa).
The levelling is correct from act 3.
Labs are very easy with this build.
The only big drawback is the absence of stun immunity, which can be a handicap when we do not have a DPS which makes it possible to kill the bosses in a few seconds.
Otherwise, the layers of defenses are really good, I just added a "cwdt" for steelskin
The guide is well explained

In summary, this build is exceptional and keeps its promises.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация