Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

just did some qol craft today and crafted a second quiver with the same stats so i can just weapon swap for bosses. Much smoother bosses and mapping
"
kaguyare написал:
can u tell the skin effect of your green ignite ?

It is the cinder hallow flask.
Manage to hit 41m dps as this build, though I never use dyadian dawn now and just only wear HH so I can take the dex off my tree and just have better mapping speed. This also isn't counting the DPS I get from the timeless jewel.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Gg2HJu8X

All I have left is try to min-max the small passive nodes on clusters, harvest craft better life on my gear/divine my gear and try to get some better corruptions. I would like to get some more ele mitigation on this build, but couldn't find a good way to approach that. Could also go for more dps with boot enchants, but opted for the stun avoidance.
Последняя редакция: fubgun. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 3:53:13
why wrath bro?
"
fubgun написал:
Manage to hit 41m dps as this build, though I never use dyadian dawn now and just only wear HH so I can take the dex off my tree and just have better mapping speed. This also isn't counting the DPS I get from the timeless jewel.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Gg2HJu8X

All I have left is try to min-max the small passive nodes on clusters, harvest craft better life on my gear/divine my gear and try to get some better corruptions. I would like to get some more ele mitigation on this build, but couldn't find a good way to approach that. Could also go for more dps with boot enchants, but opted for the stun avoidance.

That's some nasty gear man! Good job on that ;-) Hope you feel the invest was worth it :)
This build is digusting..

Disgustingly good. I'm kinda in between the budget and current-gear option of OP's, the only con right now is me myself playing too recklessly and rushing head first into things, current level 89 and more hp nodes to fill out my health.

Deathless everything if I play well, deathless Sirus and all. All in all a very good build with detailed explanation and help from OP, not to mention he's probably spammed by people ingame and yet still takes time to answer question.
Started off this build with 20+ex (including crafting my own med cluster, I got lucky, price is insane now because of him :p)

Never felt so satisfied. Thank you so much for the build.

Just a question if you are free, this is my current PoB

https://pastebin.com/NkaT4u5t

Though the damage is enough for me, I would love to bring it up, other than levels on gem and such, what else could I do to bring up the damage? I know I'm not going the EE route hence the massive damage downgrade from the Budget Version, but I would love to reach near that level. Current pob shows me at 7.5m + compared to your budget version at 11.
Последняя редакция: drigorin. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 7:08:40
"
drigorin написал:

Disgustingly good. I'm kinda in between the budget and current-gear option of OP's, the only con right now is me myself playing too recklessly and rushing head first into things, current level 89 and more hp nodes to fill out my health.

Deathless everything if I play well, deathless Sirus and all. All in all a very good build with detailed explanation and help from OP, not to mention he's probably spammed by people ingame and yet still takes time to answer question.
Started off this build with 20+ex (including crafting my own med cluster, I got lucky, price is insane now because of him :p)

Though the damage is enough for me, I would love to bring it up, other than levels on gem and such, what else could I do to bring up the damage? I know I'm not going the EE route hence the massive damage downgrade from the Budget Version, but I would love to reach near that level.

Thanks for the nice words and the feedback! :)

Regarding upgrades I can see from POB (somewhat in order of priority):
-Catalysts on belt to get ignite speed 35->42%
-You are overcapped in dex and accuracy rating. You can either remove the +30 dex node for 5% life or (what i would recommend) remove split personality to put in an abyss jewel with Life + flat damage
-Gloves: Try to get temple gloves with high life + Dex/Res and only other mods you can remove with harvest if you dont need them. 50-76 fire damage from the temple mod is a massive damage increase
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
drigorin написал:

Though the damage is enough for me, I would love to bring it up, other than levels on gem and such, what else could I do to bring up the damage? I know I'm not going the EE route hence the massive damage downgrade from the Budget Version, but I would love to reach near that level.

Thanks for the nice words and the feedback! :)

Regarding upgrades I can see from POB (somewhat in order of priority):
-Catalysts on belt to get ignite speed 35->42%
-You are overcapped in dex and accuracy rating. You can either remove the +30 dex node for 5% life or (what i would recommend) remove split personality to put in an abyss jewel with Life + flat damage
-Gloves: Try to get temple gloves with high life + Dex/Res and only other mods you can remove with harvest if you dont need them. 50-76 fire damage from the temple mod is a massive damage increase

Thank you so much, regarding your last point, it means I should get a fresh new temple modded gloves right? Since there's no way of me "crafting or rolling" a temple mod onto my current gloves?
How do you guys know which lethal prides to use?

I'm really lost on that aha
Had a few questions, absolutely loving the build..

1. You mention storm brand to proc EE but I don't see you allocating it in the pob, am I missing something?

2. For dual curse, can flammability be in the ring slot?

3. How are you getting temple/fire dot gloves? Slamming hunter and praying?

4. Does the actual golems you have out matter beyond the 5 unique ones?

Thanks for the help

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация