Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

@Lisann and trancenergy11 - thanks for the insightful tips.

As per the glass cannon arguments going back and forth, I assume (since I am not there yet both lvl and gear wise) that with substantial investment (a quite subjective term, for me the 30-odd ex I have already poured into it classifies as such) the build can shine.

Even with just one cluster wheel done, my damage is a treat, doing lvl 11 rare maps at lvl 71. Ultimatums though were a problem.

What can I upgrade to prevent getting one-shotted randomly? I don't even conquerors at this point but even in maps, I keep getting deleted out of nowhere. Got 4.5k hp, 51% phys reduction which goes over 60+ easily with the pantheon and helmet. Resists are capped, chaos is at 2% but can make it over 30% if that's going to useful. Thanks for the help.
"
Zetharos написал:

What can I upgrade to prevent getting one-shotted randomly? I don't even conquerors at this point but even in maps, I keep getting deleted out of nowhere. Got 4.5k hp, 51% phys reduction which goes over 60+ easily with the pantheon and helmet. Resists are capped, chaos is at 2% but can make it over 30% if that's going to useful. Thanks for the help.

1) At least you need a second branch of clusters.
2) If you are already learning this unnecessary part: https://clip2net.com/clip/m217709/378ec-clip-86kb.jpg then this is done only for Timeless Jewel. It's useless without it.
3) You definitely need to craft other armor. Except Additional curse, everything in her is terrible. "Quality does not increase Defence Grant +1 to Maximum Mana per 2% Quality"? You need some armor with curse and t1-t3 HP and craft +8% life.
"
kalagen3 написал:
"
Zetharos написал:

2) If you are already learning this unnecessary part: https://clip2net.com/clip/m217709/378ec-clip-86kb.jpg then this is done only for Timeless Jewel. It's useless without it.
3) You definitely need to craft other armor. Except Additional curse, everything in her is terrible. "Quality does not increase Defence Grant +1 to Maximum Mana per 2% Quality"? You need some armor with curse and t1-t3 HP and craft +8% life.

Which passives should I refund for the other set of clusters? Also getting the timeless jewel now, thanks.

I didn't craft the armor, I just returned this league after not playing 3 years so I missed a lot, including crafting. Looking for another chest with the mods you mentioned, going to change it. Is chaos resistance important?

Edit: Also seems like every lethal pride gives different stats. How am I gonna know which one is right? got two different ones but both of them sucked
Последняя редакция: Zetharos. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 4:28:07
IMO this build is pretty easy to make tanky enough for alch-and-go mapping, maven, and sirus, but now that I'm in high awakener juiced T16s with sextants etc. certain mechanics (especially legion) can knock me over before BA connects with the first mob.

I'm currently at at a 13k max phys hit taken when steelskin is down, but getting endcharges and a phys taken as cold helmet would bump that up to 19k. That might be enough to make a difference, but I sort of doubt it? I think that if I add a replica farruls for perma end uptime I might start feeling a little more comfortable in maps, but that's quite the investment.
"
Zetharos написал:
"
kalagen3 написал:
"
Zetharos написал:

Which passives should I refund for the other set of clusters? Also getting the timeless jewel now, thanks.

I didn't craft the armor, I just returned this league after not playing 3 years so I missed a lot, including crafting. Looking for another chest with the mods you mentioned, going to change it. Is chaos resistance important?

Edit: Also seems like every lethal pride gives different stats. How am I gonna know which one is right? got two different ones but both of them sucked

You can reroll the lethal prides with divines btw.
Hey guys,

is there anything i can do to leech mana with this build?
played a zombie summoner before and i dunno.. feels weird to me if i have to press mana flask after every two shots.. (helmet is just a filler until i can use my other one with 76)

i tried to get mana leech on my gloves but the physical leech is so low its like not there.. :/
"
Ayrill написал:
Hey guys,

divergent elemental damage with attacks support
Hi Guys

While i am doing pretty good, the one-shots of course bothers me, i am trying to figure out what should be my next upgrades. Sitting on a 17ex, so a tight budget.

Should I (and which is more important):

- 6L Hyrri's or Crafted chest?
- Awekened orbs
- Divergent orbs
- Find better helm, gloves, quiver?
- Focus on rerolling Lethal Pride (40 inc burning, ignites 10% faster right now)
- Replace ring
- Replace boots
"
Wienic написал:
"
Ayrill написал:
Hey guys,

divergent elemental damage with attacks support

what? again for noobs please :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация