[3.14] Soulrend/ED Aurastacking Spellslinger | 1-Button-Play | 10mil Dps | T19 100% | All End Game

"
jcosovnikar написал:
I am loving this build.

I have invested a significant amount of currency. I think only between gems about 100ex. After the gear hehe

I am having a problem. I can't launch GRACE, it's the only thing I'm missing. I have a lot of mana reserves. In fact I am at 284/1581 mana and 1297 in reserve.

Any ideas? I even put a point in the tree that gives me another 4% reserve and I still haven't arrived.

Could one cons be my level? Still 93.

Glad you are enjoying the build :D

The problem is you are missing 2% reduced mana reserved. You will get that from the Redeemer's elevated "reduced mana reserved" mod on Helmet. Either that or you would need rmr on 2 more jewels. But if you can't get the remaining 2%, just drop Aspect of the Spider during mapping and use it only during tougher boss fights instead of Contagion-Spellslinger.
"
irgendwie09 написал:
"
jcosovnikar написал:
I am loving this build.

I have invested a significant amount of currency. I think only between gems about 100ex. After the gear hehe

I am having a problem. I can't launch GRACE, it's the only thing I'm missing. I have a lot of mana reserves. In fact I am at 284/1581 mana and 1297 in reserve.

Any ideas? I even put a point in the tree that gives me another 4% reserve and I still haven't arrived.

Could one cons be my level? Still 93.

Glad you are enjoying the build :D

The problem is you are missing 2% reduced mana reserved. You will get that from the Redeemer's elevated "reduced mana reserved" mod on Helmet. Either that or you would need rmr on 2 more jewels. But if you can't get the remaining 2%, just drop Aspect of the Spider during mapping and use it only during tougher boss fights instead of Contagion-Spellslinger.

Thanks!
Yes, I know that I am missing the 2 jewels cluster of 2 passives. But they cost 30ex with mana reserved. A bit excessive.

I will try the helmet!
Hi, I love the tankiness of the build but my dmg is somewhat lacking. I have ~900k dot DPS with all the core items.

I need to finish crafting my wand/amulet/helmet. I've spent 3 maven's orb and coudn't get the elevated mana mod.

Well here's my pob, when u got some time could you gimme some pointers?

https://pastebin.com/QqbJAg6F
"
flics123 написал:
Hi, I love the tankiness of the build but my dmg is somewhat lacking. I have ~900k dot DPS with all the core items.

I need to finish crafting my wand/amulet/helmet. I've spent 3 maven's orb and coudn't get the elevated mana mod.

Well here's my pob, when u got some time could you gimme some pointers?

https://pastebin.com/QqbJAg6F

You actually forgot to tick 15 wither stacks, which puts you at ~1.5m Soulrend dot and 0.5m ED dot. That is pretty reasonable I'd say.

Next upgrades are, as you said, +1 on Amulet, inc spell damage on wand and helmet needs -chaos res to nearby enemies.
Getting ED lvl 21 would help aswell, as would another +2 mod on gloves. Both Soulrend and ED scale exceptionally well with levels.

You aren't really going to get like one single upgrade which will boost your damage by a couple million. Instead those little upgrades will add up to a lot of damage in the end.
"
irgendwie09 написал:

You actually forgot to tick 15 wither stacks, which puts you at ~1.5m Soulrend dot and 0.5m ED dot. That is pretty reasonable I'd say.

Next upgrades are, as you said, +1 on Amulet, inc spell damage on wand and helmet needs -chaos res to nearby enemies.
Getting ED lvl 21 would help aswell, as would another +2 mod on gloves. Both Soulrend and ED scale exceptionally well with levels.

You aren't really going to get like one single upgrade which will boost your damage by a couple million. Instead those little upgrades will add up to a lot of damage in the end.

Tyvm for your reply!!
"
irgendwie09 написал:
"
DarkmosXD написал:
Awesome build man! Would you recommend this as a league starter for next league if it is not nerfed?

Chaos Spellslinger is a great leaguestarter but you won't be able to go aurastacking right off the bat. But the regular build setup requires almost no investment for mapping.

Thanks man. I will definitely give it a go.
I keep improving, climbing little by little, still lvl 94. I am missing those 4 or 5 lvls more to complete the points in the Cluster Jewel.

But I continue with the mana problem. Now in POB I see that when activating Grace and Spider,

Unreserved mana: -16
Unreserved mana: 1%

I already got the 2 missing jewels with 1% reserved mana (cluster 2 passives + Intuitive Leap)

I had a cluster of 2 passives without the reserved mana. But you shouldn't need it anyway :(

I'd love it if you went a bit more indepth at the budget build and levelling sides of the build, Like "at 50 start getting 'this and 'this' then once you hit 70 look to get this"

Really appreciate it, love the build
"
jcosovnikar написал:
I keep improving, climbing little by little, still lvl 94. I am missing those 4 or 5 lvls more to complete the points in the Cluster Jewel.

But I continue with the mana problem. Now in POB I see that when activating Grace and Spider,

I already got the 2 missing jewels with 1% reserved mana (cluster 2 passives + Intuitive Leap)

I had a cluster of 2 passives without the reserved mana. But you shouldn't need it anyway :(

Unfortunately I don't have access to your previous PoB anymore but it seems to me you just got 1% extra rmr and are still missing the other 1%.

As I have written in the "Required Mana Reservation" section 6% + 4% rmr (from Jewels and elevated Helmet) is needed to be able to reserve both Grace and Aspect. Your lvl 21 Spellslinger gems equal to ~1%. And you have 8x rmr jewels in total which puts you at 9%. So you do need another rmr jewel. You could also just go elevated rmr on helmet instead and sell your rmr Intuitive Leap or Might of the Meek since you would then have 1% more than needed.
"
irgendwie09 написал:
"
jcosovnikar написал:

Unfortunately I don't have access to your previous PoB anymore but it seems to me you just got 1% extra rmr and are still missing the other 1%.

As I have written in the "Required Mana Reservation" section 6% + 4% rmr (from Jewels and elevated Helmet) is needed to be able to reserve both Grace and Aspect. Your lvl 21 Spellslinger gems equal to ~1%. And you have 8x rmr jewels in total which puts you at 9%. So you do need another rmr jewel. You could also just go elevated rmr on helmet instead and sell your rmr Intuitive Leap or Might of the Meek since you would then have 1% more than needed.

how can I elevated the helmet?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация