[3.14] Soulrend/ED Aurastacking Spellslinger | 1-Button-Play | 10mil Dps | T19 100% | All End Game

"
IMPORTANT UPDATE: @Froziph made a very important observation, something I completely overlooked. Going Blood Magic level 21 or level 20 [Anomalous] + "Skills Supported by Spellslinger have 15% reduced Mana Reservation" Enchantment, while unlinking Vitality from Blood Magic is much more efficient. With that you can drop the elevated mod and 1 x "1% reduced Mana reserved" Jewel, which makes this setup even more budget friendly.

If you choose to go Blood Magic level 21 or level 20 [Anomalous] you can also go other useful Enchantments like

"40% increased Essence Drain Damage"
"Soulrend deals 40% increased Damage"
"Soulrend fires an additional Projectile"

I took this to mean that I could go Soulrend fires an additional Projectile and still be able to fit in all my auras. Here's my POB, having an issue getting all the auras in. Granted they're not all leveled up and I need to buy 3 lvl 21 Spellslinger's, but looking for advice:

https://pastebin.com/4ZCVhr9c

Also, I'm playing with some other aura folks, curious how you guys would modify the build for this, keeping in mind I'd still likely need to be able to solo boss kill now and then.

A mask of the tribunal mana str stack guardian
(422 es from him, 60% increased defenses, 26% phys reduction, 8.23% regen, 6% cast speed, unnerve on hit, onslaught, 10% more dmg, avian buff)

A low budget necro aura stacker (has 90% all res on purities, could probably take my vivinsect for the vaal discipline spam, 6% regen from replenishing presences - 2% from essence glutton, 30% all res, 30% inc dmg, 130%+ atk/cast speed, 10% more damage, enemies are chilled and shocked, she also has an AG with kingmaker and other random aura stuff)
Последняя редакция: Drekalo. Время: 11 марта 2021 г., 15:53:51
"
Drekalo написал:
"
IMPORTANT UPDATE: @Froziph made a very important observation, something I completely overlooked. Going Blood Magic level 21 or level 20 [Anomalous] + "Skills Supported by Spellslinger have 15% reduced Mana Reservation" Enchantment, while unlinking Vitality from Blood Magic is much more efficient. With that you can drop the elevated mod and 1 x "1% reduced Mana reserved" Jewel, which makes this setup even more budget friendly.

If you choose to go Blood Magic level 21 or level 20 [Anomalous] you can also go other useful Enchantments like

I took this to mean that I could go Soulrend fires an additional Projectile and still be able to fit in all my auras. Here's my POB, having an issue getting all the auras in. Granted they're not all leveled up and I need to buy 3 lvl 21 Spellslinger's, but looking for advice:

Also, I'm playing with some other aura folks, curious how you guys would modify the build for this, keeping in mind I'd still likely need to be able to solo boss kill now and then.

(422 es from him, 60% increased defenses, 26% phys reduction, 8.23% regen, 6% cast speed, unnerve on hit, onslaught, 10% more dmg, avian buff)

A low budget necro aura stacker (has 90% all res on purities, could probably take my vivinsect for the vaal discipline spam, 6% regen from replenishing presences - 2% from essence glutton, 30% all res, 30% inc dmg, 130%+ atk/cast speed, 10% more damage, enemies are chilled and shocked, she also has an AG with kingmaker and other random aura stuff)

Hello! Look, I managed to solve the Auras problem by getting all the gems with 1 mana reserved. There are not many turns, I think.

Quite expensive everything! but it was worth every ex invested.
"
Drekalo написал:
"

You can only go a utility Enchantment IF you have Blood Magic 21 AND all the rest of the mana reservation from elvated mod and 7x rmr Jewels in total (You have no elevated mod and only 4x rmr jewels. I agree it is worded in a confusing way and I'll fix that and add an additional explanation in the rmr section.

Specifically for your case another 5% rmr is required if you want to reserve all your auras. Elevated mod (2%) + 3x rmr jewels (3%) is a possibility. But it is cheaper to just go Malevolence/Zealotry Enchantment because then you would only requrie 1% additional rmr from jewel. If you go Spellslinger Enchantment you would require 2% additional. You can't afford to use any utility Enchantment with your current gear.

During party play you can also drop auras if your party members are running the same ones. But for the optimal party setup you would have to tinker around in PoB yourself. Some things you could replace auras with are Blasphemy Curses (Temp Chains, Enfeeble, Despair), Aspect of Spider, Flesh and Stone etc.
Последняя редакция: irgendwie09. Время: 11 марта 2021 г., 17:12:39
Hmn, I was really hoping to avoid having to get the elevated mana reserve mod any time soon since it's such a gamble and can be very expensive to get. I'll look into seeing if I can sell my current helmet and pick up a mana reserve helmet. The extra projectile was really nice to play with.
So I did what you said and I'm still missing a bit for reserving grace on mana. I picked up 3 lvl 21 spellslingers, 1 more 1% rmr, and changed the helm to 15% reduced rmr for malevolence. Already had lvl 21 blood magic. Sitting at 375 mana / 1564 which is 24% and grace says it reserves 28%.

Edit: Am dumbass, had grace linked to arcane surge. Somehow it supports it?
Последняя редакция: Drekalo. Время: 11 марта 2021 г., 19:55:47
"
Drekalo написал:
So I did what you said and I'm still missing a bit for reserving grace on mana. I picked up 3 lvl 21 spellslingers, 1 more 1% rmr, and changed the helm to 15% reduced rmr for malevolence. Already had lvl 21 blood magic. Sitting at 375 mana / 1564 which is 24% and grace says it reserves 28%.

Edit: Am dumbass, had grace linked to arcane surge. Somehow it supports it?

Uhm yes, I even mentioned to make sure that Arcane Surge and Grace are not linked in the "Gem Setup" section :P
Yeah, I felt like an idiot when I was hovering over Grace and saw something about arcane surge effect. Was like... oops.

Been through about 20 maps now, feels really nice. I think the only thing I'm concerned about now is physical damage. Do you feel the build has a weakness here? I notice yours is at 0.84 and, at least during Rumi's, I'm at 0.71 and am still seeing a few big 'oh shit' moments if I get too close to something that does phys.
Hi Pros,

i have an issue with my Auras ;) Cant get all Life Auras to run, Malevolence still need 43 % Lifeand i only have 36 % Life left.

Am i missing something ? Or am i just stupid :)

Because a mirror shard dropped i can upgrade my char a little, any advicves what the biggest problems are ?

Thx for any help
#
https://pastebin.com/zNNRZ4jK
#

Greetz Smokki
Последняя редакция: Smokk. Время: 12 марта 2021 г., 4:07:59

Doryani's Delusion
Sorcerer Boots
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 166 (augmented)
--------
Grants Level 25 Purity of Lightning Skill
Adds 2 to 72 Lightning Damage to Spells and Attacks
219% increased Energy Shield
+70 to maximum Life
30% increased Movement Speed
--------

What do you think of the Doryani? I already have the resistances maxed out for quite a bit. I don't need resistance in my boots ... so they seem like an incredible option.

Now I don't know if it will reach the mana for another aura. Determination maybe?
"
Drekalo написал:
Yeah, I felt like an idiot when I was hovering over Grace and saw something about arcane surge effect. Was like... oops.

Been through about 20 maps now, feels really nice. I think the only thing I'm concerned about now is physical damage. Do you feel the build has a weakness here? I notice yours is at 0.84 and, at least during Rumi's, I'm at 0.71 and am still seeing a few big 'oh shit' moments if I get too close to something that does phys.

Tbh I don't really feel any danger from physical damage during maping. Once your ES recovery and ehp are high enough, you won't either. Until then Grace and Vaal Grace help a lot. Endgame boss abilities such as Shaper slam can still one-shot you so those have to be avoided. But physical damage is the most dangerous type this build can receive and since it isn't easy to get phys mitigation you have to increase your ES pool and have good recovery.

"
Smokk написал:
Hi Pros,

i have an issue with my Auras ;) Cant get all Life Auras to run, Malevolence still need 43 % Lifeand i only have 36 % Life left.

Am i missing something ? Or am i just stupid :)

Because a mirror shard dropped i can upgrade my char a little, any advicves what the biggest problems are ?

Thx for any help
#
https://pastebin.com/zNNRZ4jK
#

Greetz Smokki

You are still missing 3% rmr. You are still missing one jewel socket in skill tree - that's 1%. You could go Stygian Vise Belt which would allow you to socket another jewel - that's another 1%. Other than that you can get another 1% on one of your unique jewels.

"
jcosovnikar написал:

Doryani's Delusion
Sorcerer Boots
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 166 (augmented)
--------
Grants Level 25 Purity of Lightning Skill
Adds 2 to 72 Lightning Damage to Spells and Attacks
219% increased Energy Shield
+70 to maximum Life
30% increased Movement Speed
--------

What do you think of the Doryani? I already have the resistances maxed out for quite a bit. I don't need resistance in my boots ... so they seem like an incredible option.

Now I don't know if it will reach the mana for another aura. Determination maybe?

The boots are good, because they allow you to have an extra socket. All you have to do is swap some auras around, e.g. put Malevolence or Zealotry in Prism Guardian instead of Purity of Lightning. And put your Blood Magic - Zealotry in Boots, where the Purity granted by boots would also be supported by Blood Magic. However I don't see how you would be able to reserve a 50% aura without dropping Flesh and Stone or having to go rmr on almost every jewel including Large and Medium Clusters.

For Determination you would need a lot of base armour to have any significant effect. I could think of a few ways like Granite Flask and Determination Watcher's Eye that grants Armour. You would get around 50% phys mitigation with that. Haste would effectively be only granting ~16% Move Speed since Attack Speed won't do anything without getting more Cooldown recovery.

Going for Summon Skitterbot (35% aura) is also an option for chilling mobs during maping and better shock than Vivinsect. You could then upgrade your Vivinsect with something like Minimum Endurance Charge for 4% additional phys dmg reduction.

You could also just go back to having Arcane Surge linked to Flame Dash with the additional socket and replace your Arcane Surge Watcher's Eye with a different mod.

I would encourage you to try out a few setups in PoB and see what you like.
Последняя редакция: irgendwie09. Время: 12 марта 2021 г., 8:58:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация