Blazing Salvo Archmage Golemancer 40M+ DPS Unoptimized

"
Gameover0 написал:

Thanks for sharing your gear, how helpful has frost bomb been for you? Is it only for rituals with healing and maven bosses or have you found more value to it than that?

I use it just because have empty slot, frost bomb can be attached by arcanist brand and its debuffs quite useful in fights. So it can be changed for any skill based on your personal preferences.

Also playing with headhunter now, feels great for maps (chill&destroy).
Последняя редакция: EtoVitya. Время: 13 марта 2021 г., 0:49:06
Hi, i used your build yesterday,
I have some question to improve the build,
1. How i can reach 20% chance to block attack if i dont have Serpent Stance nod.
2. Which kind elemental damage this build must focus? (fire or lighting, i use Cobalt Jew with fire crit chance is effective?)
Here are my POB: https://pastebin.com/c34bwHds
Can you take a look a give me some advice to improve? i want to push this build further.
Thank you!
"
khoatv1993 написал:
1. How i can reach 20% chance to block attack if i dont have Serpent Stance nod.
2. Which kind elemental damage this build must focus? (fire or lighting, i use Cobalt Jew with fire crit chance is effective?)
Can you take a look a give me some advice to improve? i want to push this build further.
Thank you!

I'm not sure I would drop Serpent Stance at all. The crit chance+multi is one of the best in the game. You've also taken "One with the River", which I don't think works here. POB shoes it does not increase your DPS. I'm not familiar enough with the game to understand what's going on here.

You focus on lightning damage, but for jewels, you are looking for crit multi with fire skills as your skill is still a fire skill.

You can grab the jewel socket next to agnostic and move the anima stone there so you can put an unnatural instinct in the slot near the scion starting point - just remove the mana nodes and path the other side life regen nodes. You can grab another medium cluster - BIS is an unnerve/culling strike curse cluster.

You can also consider an awakened chest for additional curse and get conductivity on hit or on the arcanist brand link. If you are able to get mana on kill on chest you can get a stronger anoint as well. If you want some physical damage protection, physical damage from hits as lightning damage is a big boost with Aegis.
"
Gameover0 написал:
"
khoatv1993 написал:
Thank you!

I'm not sure I would drop Serpent Stance at all. The crit chance+multi is one of the best in the game. You've also taken "One with the River", which I don't think works here. POB shoes it does not increase your DPS. I'm not familiar enough with the game to understand what's going on here.

You focus on lightning damage, but for jewels, you are looking for crit multi with fire skills as your skill is still a fire skill.

You can grab the jewel socket next to agnostic and move the anima stone there so you can put an unnatural instinct in the slot near the scion starting point - just remove the mana nodes and path the other side life regen nodes. You can grab another medium cluster - BIS is an unnerve/culling strike curse cluster.

You can also consider an awakened chest for additional curse and get conductivity on hit or on the arcanist brand link. If you are able to get mana on kill on chest you can get a stronger anoint as well. If you want some physical damage protection, physical damage from hits as lightning damage is a big boost with Aegis.

Thank for you response.
I had some changes right now.
1. I swap The anima stone with Unnatural instinct as you recommended to have more nod in tree.
2. I used AWD Spell echo lv 6 for main skill gem.
3. I used a add curse Armour to add another curse (Conductivity) with with crit chance, i have reach nearly 100% crit chance with flask right now.
But i dont know i'm missing somethings because my damage drop down 39M (lower my POB before)
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/GpDdHZ0p
I did some things:
1. Sirius 9 (deathless).
2. Maven (1 death for the last memory phase).
3. The Twisted, The formed (deathless)
4. Simu (failed)
5. Elder, Shaper (Deathless).
6. Elder - Shaper (Death 1,2 times).
Последняя редакция: khoatv1993. Время: 14 марта 2021 г., 7:43:02
"
khoatv1993 написал:
"
Gameover0 написал:
"
khoatv1993 написал:
Thank you!

Thank for you response.
I had some changes right now.
1. I swap The anima stone with Unnatural instinct as you recommended to have more nod in tree.
2. I used AWD Spell echo lv 6 for main skill gem.
3. I used a add curse Armour to add another curse (Conductivity) with with crit chance, i have reach nearly 100% crit chance with flask right now.
But i dont know i'm missing somethings because my damage drop down 39M (lower my POB before)
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/GpDdHZ0p
I did some things:
1. Sirius 9 (deathless).
2. Maven (1 death for the last memory phase).
3. The Twisted, The formed (deathless)
4. Simu (failed)
5. Elder, Shaper (Deathless).
6. Elder - Shaper (Death 1,2 times).

You still need anima stone for the 5th golem. Drop Dreamer (2 nodes, these are not a good option for this build as they reduce your mana cost which reduces DPS) and Blast Radius. Path to the closest jewel socket (near agnostic) and slot the anima stone here.

Its a little hard to tell with your POB, I'd sugged deleting all items and skills and reimporting your character so its completely fresh (but the same configuration). I think you may have dropped Righteous Fire, which is a big damage boost.

Change the benchcraft on your chest to either hybrid %life/%mana or flat mana.

Your crit is really good, you can drop the diamond flask for a Dying Sun for a huge DPS boost.
Awesome build, having alot of fun. One issue I have is I am running out of mana during boss fights quite quickly. Any tips or recommendations on what to do with my gear? I haven't finished the chest yet. Farming harvest crafts.

Still lowish level so maybe it improves later.
Последняя редакция: Coatesy. Время: 15 марта 2021 г., 9:45:53
"
Coatesy написал:
Awesome build, having alot of fun. One issue I have is I am running out of mana during boss fights quite quickly. Any tips or recommendations on what to do with my gear? I haven't finished the chest yet. Farming harvest crafts.

I can provide some better feedback if you post your POB.

How low leve / what passive points are you missing? I'd grab Retribution, Precision, and Discipline and Training last.

Which mana flask are you using? Foreboding and Enduring have different playstyles, try both. Any other prefix is essentially useless.

Do you have a boot enchant? You are basically trap/lab immune, so it's pretty easy to get it yourself with twice enchanted.

Do you have mana recovery rate on your belt? This is the most powerful regen mod.

What anoint are you using? Aqueous Accelerant is another source of mana recovery rate.

What level clarity are you using? Use as high as possible.

Make sure your amulet and belt have life and mana quality as well.

You should aim to have regen about 2/3 of your skill mana cost (without flasks). Then with the gloves mod and mana flask you should be in a good spot.
"
Gameover0 написал:
"
khoatv1993 написал:
"
Gameover0 написал:

You still need anima stone for the 5th golem. Drop Dreamer (2 nodes, these are not a good option for this build as they reduce your mana cost which reduces DPS) and Blast Radius. Path to the closest jewel socket (near agnostic) and slot the anima stone here.

Its a little hard to tell with your POB, I'd sugged deleting all items and skills and reimporting your character so its completely fresh (but the same configuration). I think you may have dropped Righteous Fire, which is a big damage boost.

Change the benchcraft on your chest to either hybrid %life/%mana or flat mana.

Your crit is really good, you can drop the diamond flask for a Dying Sun for a huge DPS boost.

I use Vitality Aura for Stone golem instead because i see the Vitality have more effective regen life/s like the Stone golem give us. Is it can change or i have to use 5 golems?
I use more curse (Conductivity) so i dont have any slot gem to put Vaal Righteous Fire gem so i dropped it.
"
khoatv1993 написал:

I use Vitality Aura for Stone golem instead because i see the Vitality have more effective regen life/s like the Stone golem give us. Is it can change or i have to use 5 golems?
I use more curse (Conductivity) so i dont have any slot gem to put Vaal Righteous Fire gem so i dropped it.

With Vitality, you are reserving mana, reducing your mana cost, reducing your DPS.

In dropping stone golem, you are losing buff effect from ascendency and passive nodes as they scale based on the number of golems you have.

RF isn’t necessary at all, so this is fine. It is about 10m dps, but you have to be more aware of map mods (-max resistance and less life recovery rate).
"
Gameover0 написал:
"
Coatesy написал:

I can provide some better feedback if you post your POB.

How low leve / what passive points are you missing? I'd grab Retribution, Precision, and Discipline and Training last.

Which mana flask are you using? Foreboding and Enduring have different playstyles, try both. Any other prefix is essentially useless.

Do you have a boot enchant? You are basically trap/lab immune, so it's pretty easy to get it yourself with twice enchanted.

Do you have mana recovery rate on your belt? This is the most powerful regen mod.

What anoint are you using? Aqueous Accelerant is another source of mana recovery rate.

What level clarity are you using? Use as high as possible.

Make sure your amulet and belt have life and mana quality as well.

You should aim to have regen about 2/3 of your skill mana cost (without flasks). Then with the gloves mod and mana flask you should be in a good spot.

Sorry mate was on phone couldn't post one.

Here you go
https://pastebin.com/qCyN2Tge
Последняя редакция: Coatesy. Время: 16 марта 2021 г., 4:25:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация