Blazing Salvo Archmage Golemancer 40M+ DPS Unoptimized

Wave of conviction applies exposure
Changed build from arc to this one. It's much better, there are no problems with survival, with dps, it's fun to play. For now have a bit problems with mana (regeneration), but it's not critical. After arc, which has zero solo target dps, it's more comfortable.
"
camnupre написал:
Changed build from arc to this one. It's much better, there are no problems with survival, with dps, it's fun to play. For now have a bit problems with mana (regeneration), but it's not critical. After arc, which has zero solo target dps, it's more comfortable.

Glad its working out for you. Two quick recommendations for mana, redeemer/shaper belt for mana recovery rate and enchantment on boots for mana regen. There's also clear mind if you have a jewel socket you can use, but you may already be using that.
Hello! I'm really loving the build but am a bit squishy at times, especially in Ultimatums. I also have Mana Regen issues when facing bosses that I don't kill fast enough. Could you recommend any changes at all? Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/t9HehKsr
Последняя редакция: Kuorria. Время: 10 мая 2021 г., 3:43:28
"
Kuorria написал:
Hello! I'm really loving the build but am a bit squishy at times, especially in Ultimatums. I also have Mana Regen issues when facing bosses that I don't kill fast enough. Could you recommend any changes at all? Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/t9HehKsr

Redeemer/shaper belt with increased mana recovery rate.

Shaper chest with MoM, increased recovery rate, and % mana on kill.

Just lucent fossil roll both until satisfied.

Get a rare ring instead of dreamfragments. If after chest and belt you still feel you need more mana, mana on spell hit on shaper ring. Easy to craft with caster harvest/fossils.
"

Get a rare ring instead of dreamfragments. If after chest and belt you still feel you need more mana, mana on spell hit on shaper ring. Easy to craft with caster harvest/fossils.

Aite i'll figure this on my own and see. Anything about survivability? My golems and I all died from 1 swing from Minotaur :/
"
Kuorria написал:
"

Aite i'll figure this on my own and see. Anything about survivability? My golems and I all died from 1 swing from Minotaur :/

I didn't notice before, you've missed The Anima Stone. Get one of those.

I'm going to guess you die when you don't have arcane cloak up as with it you should be fine.

Without, your max phys hit taken is pretty low, ~6K, because of your low life pool mostly (you only get to leverage 1800 mana as life), but armour would help a little as well. For reference, the gear I used was 13K max phys hit taken. Try to push toward 4K life. If you get corrupted blood implicit on a jewel, you can also change the suffix of your diamond flask to increased armour.

If you use an astral plate base that will give you more armour. You can also try to get phys taken as lightning on shaper chest, but don't prioritize that.

You can also drop skyforth, yea its a lot of flat mana but it does cost you life regen and doesn't have any flat life. You can get a pair with life/mana/speed on prefixes.

Hello, this build looks like a lot of fun.

Noob question. I don't understand why we get Wrath? Obviously missing something.

I am leveling my second character and plan on using this build. But maybe before I do it would be good to get some info from people using it this league.

1) I am dying in Tier 14-16 Ultimatums with my other build, how does this one do in regards to end game Ultimatums?

2) I don't like dying when I hit like level 90+. How does this build do in the mid 90's range in terms of staying alive?

Why is this not more popular? I see on Poe.ninja that the highest dps using this build is 6.4 million. But this build using arc is 10 times that on paper. Is arc that much more powerful?

Thanks to any answers.
"
ThePritchMan написал:
Hello, this build looks like a lot of fun.

Noob question. I don't understand why we get Wrath? Obviously missing something.

I am leveling my second character and plan on using this build. But maybe before I do it would be good to get some info from people using it this league.

1) I am dying in Tier 14-16 Ultimatums with my other build, how does this one do in regards to end game Ultimatums?

2) I don't like dying when I hit like level 90+. How does this build do in the mid 90's range in terms of staying alive?

Why is this not more popular? I see on Poe.ninja that the highest dps using this build is 6.4 million. But this build using arc is 10 times that on paper. Is arc that much more powerful?

Thanks to any answers.

You use wrath because you are mostly a lightning damage build. Yes, Blazing Salvo is a fire spell, but your added damage comes from Archmage which adds lightning damage.

I haven't played it this league, so I can't comment specifically on Ultimatums, but I found it to have pretty strong survivability when you are able to line up each defensive layer. That means a health pool around 4K, arcane cloak, golem buffs, great regen, etc.

I'd like some input from the people using it this league, how do golems manage in Ultimatums? If you have golems dying quite frequently you will have a few seconds of vulnerability and when that overlaps with arcane cloak being on cooldown you can definitely die.

Ball lightning gets similar DPS as this and I found Arc to be way behind both, especially in terms of bossing. You also have Archmage Cremation that a lot of people enjoy running. All of those have been played by popular community members and streamers, so they are more known.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация