[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Awesome work Deadandlivin! Wow...

Going back to the chaos dps, last league my chaos resistance was in the negative, I also gave up on that one. However, all that dmg has been scaled up this league, so my fear was that we'd be dying twice as much than last league... Is chaos resistance something we should be considering more on 3.15?

Another thing that may suck balls to get is the lab enchant... I found the lab extremely hard with this build (traps are no joke), and given the fact that flasks (and specifically the bleed property of the flasks) have been completely obliterated, I'm wondering if there's a mid-range solution for the skitterbots reservation problem.

PS: Last league I also started necromancer and it was just fine, I struggled a bit in act 9, but other than that it was very playable :)

They only increased the damage of monsters in Act 1 for this league. So when you hit maps you shouldn't see any increase in damage taken.
We will probably take more damage once we get hit though because our defenses across the board are lower. This is the result of them nerfing Flasks primarily.
The loss of Basalt flask and 1.5k armour from Granite is going to hurt. We'll be using Jade Flask for some added evasion which I hope will help a little.

We won't have more problem with Chaos this league compared to last. The problem will be mostly from Physical hits because we've lost phys damage mitigation. Maybe running Bone Offering with Mistress for block cap is the only option we have. Need to play the league to see how it plays out.

I wouldn't worry about Chaos resistance though. As I said before, it's a luxury. You die from it pretty rarely. If you die and you see something green on the screen, that was most likely chaos damage :)

Also, keep in mind that there's no Ultimatum this league. I'm pretty sure majority of people RIPed to that league mechanic. I don't think the new league mechanic will be as hard as Ultimatums were. The new mechanic will be much slower and you're in control of the pace meaning you wont get overrun powercreeped mobs who have the same health as Shaper.

I never farm Lab, especially not for enchants. I do it once per league to get my ascendencies. Maybe another time if I want to respecc. Running lab is a misreble experience because it's so boring.

That being said, you shouldn't have any problem running Labs?
Or maybe you're talking about Gift of the Godess UberUber Lab runs.
If you're farming labs doing normal Uber labs, I highly advice you to use a Stone Golem in the build for additional Regen. The regen will carry you through the traps.

If you're running Gift of the Godess runs, you need to be very careful when running those. Everything in there oneshots most builds so you have to dodge the traps and be very careful.

I've also updated the leveling PoB, it should be much stronger now than before. Make sure to follow it when playing :)
How about 2x Inspired Learnings for more defense? (They are like a mini HH).
What do we link our phys support Specters with during levelling, before we take SO ?
Buffs Made my day LOL
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:

We got nowhere to put the inspired learnings.
For them to work we need to allocate 4 Noteables around the jewel slot.
Unfortunately there's no place for minion builds to do that.

There are 2 spots we techincally "could" put them. But we'd have to waste more than 20 skill points to pick garbage we don't need just for the effect to take place.
"
What do we link our phys support Specters with during levelling, before we take SO ?

Lifetap support is the only important thing so they can spam Charges.
Other than that it's not too important, anything goes. I preleveled my SO gems last league.

Maybe minion Life and Spell Echo or something like that would work.
Sorry if it's been asked, but is "25% less minion life" from minion damage a big nerf to survivability? Are we fine in endgame?
"
ched_21h написал:
Sorry if it's been asked, but is "25% less minion life" from minion damage a big nerf to survivability? Are we fine in endgame?

It is the slightest nerf of them all for the build.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:

We got nowhere to put the inspired learnings.
For them to work we need to allocate 4 Noteables around the jewel slot.
Unfortunately there's no place for minion builds to do that.

There are 2 spots we techincally "could" put them. But we'd have to waste more than 20 skill points to pick garbage we don't need just for the effect to take place.

True, though you could sneak one in above Devotion, the nodes you would have to take wouldn't be "too" wasted then..
BTW, in theory u'r build can farm blight maps semi-afk with few towers (ofc with investments)?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация