[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Seroega0815 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Seroega0815 написал:
What do u think about Necro and Elemtalist for the leaguestart? And as u said to avoid pure phys, do u suggest to go lightning (Slave drivers) untill reaching lowbudget goals or even stay till medium budget as Elemtalist?

We'll do the same as we did last league :)

Start elementalist. Once you get Anima stone and Primordial Might et.c. Swap to Necromancer.

Going Necro in the start results in the loss of 2 Golems (3 total with Necro, 5 total with Ele) which is too much of a loss.

The pure phys nerf et.c. won't affect us in the early game I think. It'll mostly be felt mid and lategame.

During Ultimatum I ran my leveling setup (5-link, Wraithlord, pure phys et.c.) until I got to T13 red maps. At that point, the dps really started to feel slow and I used all currency I had gathered to upgrade the build to low budget.

This league I think I will have to make the transition much earlier. The leveling setup will probably only last until mid yellow maps.

That being said, my plan is to:
1. Use leveling setup for as long as possible running pure phys and Elementalist.
Before Syndicate Operatives are available I'll use Carnage and Host Chieftains to buff my golems.
2. I'll use the build until I feel like my clear starts becoming too slow.
Then I'll swap to low budget.
Priorities are getting gloves and +3 Helm with Life to make the swap into Cold Minions for scaling.
Priority two is getting Primordial Jewels.
Priority three is speccing into Necro and finishing low budget version at which point I'll be able to clear all relevant content. (Obviously stuff like Invitations and 100% delirium won't be possible on this budget) I'm certain Guardians and Sirus should be fine though.

EDIT: I'm actually changing my mind. We will ALL start as necromancers!
Scrap Elementalists, the golems are not worth it because their dps is too low.
I'm currently making changes to my PoBs and will update the buildguide afterwards. I'll have everything setup for tomorrow so don't worry :)

AWESOME JOB MAN!!! How do u use Phase Run? Together with Quicksilver or other Flasks or for Phasing to get through packs?

Wish u a great Leaguestart! :)

I usually run Phase Run on my walk button so I autotrigger it.
Sometimes I randomly die though and I get tilted and I swap and put Bone Barrier on my left click instead.

So basically:

Option 1: Phase Run on Left click and All Flasks + Bone Barrier clicked at the same time.
Option 2: Bone Barrier on left click and All Flasks + Phase Run clicked at the same time.

One annoying thing about Phase Run is that it's canceled when you press Bone Barrier so having it on Left click meant you had little control over using it which causes it to sometimes turn Phase Run of. So I prefer Phase Run on left click. It's the most efficient.

Another tip is to make it a habit to bind Convocation and Dash very close to eachother. Make sure to always press them together with dash slightly before.
Now that we only run 1 charge on Dash this is going to be a very consistent way to initiate fights. Dash into packs -> Insta summon your army ontop of everything.
"
Vindicit написал:
This is a great guide. Thanks for putting this together. I will be trying to follow this guide for this league. I see that you have a bunch of different POBs for everything, all of them are a single skill tree and gear set. Is there a main POB that has everything with all different skill trees? I'd like to try to follow your leveling suggestions and it would be nice if there was a POB that included skill trees at different stages of leveling, then the low, medium, high etc budget setups.

I just put them sorted in my PoB folder, if you tell me, how I can share that folder, you have all the PoBs in one. I'm the least expert in PoB imaginable.
"
Deadandlivin написал:

I usually run Phase Run on my walk button so I autotrigger it.
Sometimes I randomly die though and I get tilted and I swap and put Bone Barrier on my left click instead.

So basically:

Option 1: Phase Run on Left click and All Flasks + Bone Barrier clicked at the same time.
Option 2: Bone Barrier on left click and All Flasks + Phase Run clicked at the same time.

One annoying thing about Phase Run is that it's canceled when you press Bone Barrier so having it on Left click meant you had little control over using it which causes it to sometimes turn Phase Run of. So I prefer Phase Run on left click. It's the most efficient.

Another tip is to make it a habit to bind Convocation and Dash very close to eachother. Make sure to always press them together with dash slightly before.
Now that we only run 1 charge on Dash this is going to be a very consistent way to initiate fights. Dash into packs -> Insta summon your army ontop of everything.

Awe man , thanks a lot for your tips. It makes perfectly sense! :)
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:
"
Vindicit написал:
This is a great guide. Thanks for putting this together. I will be trying to follow this guide for this league. I see that you have a bunch of different POBs for everything, all of them are a single skill tree and gear set. Is there a main POB that has everything with all different skill trees? I'd like to try to follow your leveling suggestions and it would be nice if there was a POB that included skill trees at different stages of leveling, then the low, medium, high etc budget setups.

I just put them sorted in my PoB folder, if you tell me, how I can share that folder, you have all the PoBs in one. I'm the least expert in PoB imaginable.

I just finished the PoB.
In it I've included everything from level to High budget.
I hope you can follow the compilation.

It got:

- 13 Skill Trees: One for Each act and a Low, Medium and High budget skill tree.
Скрытый текст

- Skill Gem and support setup for leveling and all budgets.
Скрытый текст

- Gear sets for all budgets. (Only made theoretical items this time though, didn't pick real ones from trade)
Скрытый текст

- Notes and guidelines for all acts and all budget guides.
Скрытый текст

You can download the new PoB here:

https://pastebin.com/ewTsjg4Q
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:
"
Vindicit написал:

I just finished the PoB.

It got:

- 13 Skill Trees: One for Each act and a Low, Medium and High budget skill tree.
Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

- Gear sets for all budgets. (Only made theoretical items this time though, didn't pick real ones from trade)
Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Wow. Quite an impressive job you've done. Thank you!
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:
"
Vindicit написал:

I just finished the PoB.

It got:

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Thanks dude, it will be my league starter.
Have fun everyone !
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:
"
Vindicit написал:

I just finished the PoB.

It got:

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Amazing. Great work. Thanks for putting this together it will help a bunch. :)
Thanks for the hard work. Stoked to league start this. First minion build for me since I was a noob that never hit maps. Now I’m a noob that hits yellow so I’m pretty hyped to see what these babies do.
You know what? I didn't really play that much last league, but I enjoyed they build. I didn't want to play with Skin of the loyal because I got some awakened gems dropped but I think that was a mistake

I'm going to play this build again as a league starter, because I'm familiar with it and I won't really play that much

gl man, really nice guide.
"
dkgbeast написал:
Thanks for the hard work. Stoked to league start this. First minion build for me since I was a noob that never hit maps. Now I’m a noob that hits yellow so I’m pretty hyped to see what these babies do.

Nice to hear!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :)
Hopefully the damage nerfs won't affect our gameplay too much and the build is able to carry you through the game.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация