[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

killed sirus a5 veeeeeeeery easly
149/164 atlas atm

very good build rly enjoying keep it up good work!
How does this build compare to Pure Spectres? I've never played minions but want to give it a shot. Playing ele hit rn and just tilted at how much I've been dying lol.

POENinja seems to be mainly spectre builds using bows and signal prey. I was curiosu if there was any way to fit more auras into the build to be tankier, but I guess it'd just be a different build at that point huh?

Seems like that Jinx amulet is also pretty popular, as it gives you a fair bit of tankiness.

Also a bit confused why skin of the loyal is in the high budget setup, isn't a +1 spectre chest not that hard to come by?
Последняя редакция: Shayd_. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 13:31:18
So this is my first league playing a summoner and its going fantastic.

Its squishy still in yellow maps but I am sure it will get better as I upgrade my gear.

We have enough jewels to get immunity to either ignite, poison, shock or freeze from harvest. I am thinking of doing ignite, adding in a small chaos cluster (should be able to get 60 chaos res for the 3 points) to help combat poison.

I really want to see if its possible to fit in arctic armor for the freeze immunity. its already a pretty decent defensive option for 25% res. Might require getting a couple -res corrupts on jewels and the enchant for skitterbots but i think its possible. havent done the math yet.

That should free up a lot of the pressure on flasks for immunity basically only having shock as a dangerous ailment (+curses but i am just not running curse maps)

Thoughts on those ideas? Thank you so much for such a fantastic well put together guide. Its made running a summoner for the first time a breeze
"
Shayd_ написал:
How does this build compare to Pure Spectres? I've never played minions but want to give it a shot. Playing ele hit rn and just tilted at how much I've been dying lol.

POENinja seems to be mainly spectre builds using bows and signal prey. I was curiosu if there was any way to fit more auras into the build to be tankier, but I guess it'd just be a different build at that point huh?

Seems like that Jinx amulet is also pretty popular, as it gives you a fair bit of tankiness.

Also a bit confused why skin of the loyal is in the high budget setup, isn't a +1 spectre chest not that hard to come by?

It's pretty much the same build, just with added more dps by adding another 6-link from Golems.

Using a bow allows for usage of Mirror Arrow as mobility skill, dunno how it feels since I've never run it. Might feel really good.
My build can also run Signal Prey on the spectres, but I choose not to run it because I don't like it for mapping.
For the gem to be effective you will have to click on the targets you want the additional damage to effect. I find that annoying.

Before we didn't play this build for tankiness. We played it for absurd dps and mobility. Unfortunately the nerfs to both of those aspects hit us pretty hard and the flask changes were REALLY dangerous so I'm initially died alot in T14+ maps, specifically to league mechanics like Harvest and Expedition.

This has forced me to rethink the build alittle in the earlier stages and go a more tanky route which I'm currently testing out right now.
I can finally continue leveling again in High red maps unlike before where I died 3+ times every map. But the speed and dps went down.

The changes I did was:
- Specc out of Necromantic Aegis and get a Magna Eclipse shield for more defenses. This made our minions lose their charges which drastically lowers their attack and movespeed.
I die way less but most of my new deaths are due to stupid things associated with adaptation. My minions run so slow now that majority of my deaths comes from me running ahead of them into a pack of mobs while they can't keep up through a doorway or something where they can't reach. It's kinda annoying.
- For the low budget AG I'm running a "Sign of the Sin eater" currently to help with defenses.
This gives us Ailment immunity which helps alot. At this budget we're not scaling crit anyway because of no cluster so Kingmaker doesn't do anything.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Sign_of_the_Sin_Eater

For shield I have a Victario's Charity on him hoping he would give us some charges but it seems ot be too inconsistent.

Adding all of this made me alot tankier and has made mapping more bearable. Dps does seem low at times though. After being used to kill Metamorphs and 130% quant bosses in ~2-5 seconds, having to stand still waiting for them to die in 15 seconds feels pretty bad.
Loving this build. Lots of fun.

"
Transitioning into Low Budget:
Getting into the low budget cold conversion version of the build isn't something you can do gradually

After you can afford to buy/craft 4G triad grips (30c) you're basically half way done with converting to low budget since you shred through everything up to and including early yellows on that and a 6L body (15c) alone, and at least high yellows with the other gems in suboptimal gear.

I'm at around 70C invested (all gradual in this order, with logbooks from the league mechanic paying for everything)

- corrupted 6L 3G2B1R and life/res/dex (half the price of 6L ambu's charge)
- 1 blue unset ring with res/life/dex is 0-5C more than a normal res ring, and gives your minions survivability with convocation.
- belt + amulet + other ring are stat/res fillers
- 3B clayshaper + 3B Victario's Charity + 1R1G2B Bones of Ullr were 1-3C each off trade and ~200-300 jewellers on crafting bench to get the off-colours

Taking Sanctuary early allows you to be more lenient with your res requirements, allowing for even bigger savings on other gear.

If something doesn't die instantly (betrayal, legion generals, map bosses, etc.) I drop a storm brand on them and then they do.

again, lots of fun playing this build. Love what you did with the guide from last league!
Последняя редакция: Dovry. Время: 29 июля 2021 г., 7:54:44
guys, how do we proc EE, BV is only phys dmg.

should i get fire/lghtng damage to spells somewhere on gear?
"
guys, how do we proc EE, BV is only phys dmg.

should i get fire/lghtng damage to spells somewhere on gear?

Yeah, it can be on your wand/jewellery
Hey yall,

Wanted to thank you for the build one more, its doing amazing and im having so much fun.

I am a little lost to what to upgrade next, if anyone could look at my setup on poe website to see if I'm doing this right lol.

Thank you
srsly its awesome
Thank for the build! I really enjoy it during this stupidly hard league!

But I would like to say that my golems / spectres are dying at bosses like Veritania / Drox (with a lot of AoE and DoT DPS). My spectre gem has total 24 levels and golem has 27 levels, so they are not so low. But the damage is lower this league, so after 1-2 minutes of fight bosses do their work (even if I spam convocation). So "Minion damage" debuff actually hits us in end-game fights.
Последняя редакция: ched_21h. Время: 29 июля 2021 г., 13:31:28
"
ched_21h написал:
Thank for the build! I really enjoy it during this stupidly hard league!

But I would like to say that my golems / spectres are dying at bosses like Veritania / Drox (with a lot of AoE and DoT DPS). My spectre gem has total 24 levels and golem has 27 levels, so they are not so low. But the damage is lower this league, so after 1-2 minutes of fight bosses do their work (even if I spam convocation). So "Minion damage" debuff actually hits us in end-game fights.

To veritania they're dying to her tornado ability where she spins and shoots ice projectiles everywhere around her. She shotguns with it and if your minions stand under her when she does the ability they will tank all missles at the same time and get oneshot.

To drox, I'm not sure how your minions die. I've never even lost a zombie to him. Maybe you're just unlucky with the mods on your maps.

I've noticed that my minions do die at times though. They can rip to expeditions with too many remnants and Harvests I've found.
Also, they can die to Poisons. Poison on hit map mods and stuff like that seems to rip ALL minionbuilds right now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация