[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
GrimzEcho написал:
How have the special Maven invitations been going?

I played 3.13 and remember The Hidden (the one you kill the breach lords to get) being the hardest.

Is it too early in league or people to me running these? I'm curious as to how well this build will work for 100% Atlas passive completion before I switch.

This build will need high investment to do invitations this league. Atleast 20 ex minimum I'd guess.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
3.15.D Hotfix:

Believe it or not, we got a massive dps boost in this patch.
This is done through the mana multiplier change to Unbound Ailments:

Unbound Ailments Support now has a Cost and Reservation Multiplier of 120% (previously 140%)

It's probably unintutive but this allows us to link Skitterbots with Unbound Ailments and Bonechill which drastically buffs the chill and shock effect of our bots.

This results in a 16% straight damage build to the build. Even higher with Awakened version of the gem. (Being the reason why Awakened Unbound went from 50 chaos to 4 ex in a couple of minutes.

To fit this, we're swapping out Elemental Army from our Zombies.
Put skitterbots in shield and Zombies in boots instead.

What links do we run in boots? Is it zombies-elemental army-hatred-generosity?
Any ideas why Divergent AG is so cheap atm ? Just 1 ex for such a strong gem.
"

Don't get it.
21/0 guardian is better than 20/20 Divergent.

Only a 21/20 Divergent is an upgrade.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"

Don't get it.

Could u explain it ? Usual one at lvl 21 has 80% inc max life. 20/20 Divergent has 116. Am I wrong ?
Will the build be updated according to new patch? I'm just asking as I'm a very new player and for me it's yet hard enough to follow the guide at all :-)
What would be expected POB numbers for 6l spectres in skin of the loyal? Using Syndicate operatives.

I'm asking because I've plugged everything I believe is necessary to POB, but the SO dps on 6link is lower than the zombies on 3link..

There's my link https://pastebin.com/DxZeqCcA

And the numbers in my POB:

Последняя редакция: miskov95. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 9:59:20
"
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"

Don't get it.

Could u explain it ? Usual one at lvl 21 has 80% inc max life. 20/20 Divergent has 116. Am I wrong ?

Divergent adds a 40% increased life modifier to your AG.
That's not the same as a 40% MORE modifier. Increased gives much less health than you think it does.

If your AG has 100k health, 40% increased life is closer to 10k more health, not 40k.

Levels to AG increases the base health of your AG. This scales with other minion nodes and ascendency in the tree being the reason why it gives more actual HP.
"
Alindra888 написал:
Will the build be updated according to new patch? I'm just asking as I'm a very new player and for me it's yet hard enough to follow the guide at all :-)

It was updated for league start and I will make changes to it as we play out the league.

Currently survivability is an issue at higher tier maps so I'm experimenting with some changes to fix that.

It's not only us who have problem surviving though, every build is getting smacked at high tier maps right now.
Many thanks. I will start to play the build tomorrow with console league start and try to get to the medium cost gear soon.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация