[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

First time playing a minion build. Have been following the build up till now (lvl 89), but find myself dying alot in t13+ maps.

https://pastebin.com/k4xmP5qy

Can anyone take a look and advise me on how should I improve my defenses + perhaps upgrade order?
"
taegummy написал:
First time playing a minion build. Have been following the build up till now (lvl 89), but find myself dying alot in t13+ maps.

https://pastebin.com/k4xmP5qy

Can anyone take a look and advise me on how should I improve my defenses + perhaps upgrade order?

1) Remove NA, take Magna Eclipsis for low budget.
2) Change your Leather Belt on Stygian Vise, put Abyss Jewel with Taunt on hit there.
deleted
Последняя редакция: smooge. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 9:31:15
Can anyone explain me, why some monsters have "Resist Elemental Damage" attribute instead of "Vulnerable to Cold", while their resistance is definitely negative ? I've noticed such thing on some Beyond bosses (non-Hexproof, non-Hexproof Map, non-Plus40%Res Map), Expeditions rare monsters (without +Res mods) and Chimera Guardian (with Maven present). At the same time Sirus is Vulnerable to Cold, as he should be. Is it possible, that Multiplicative mod of Eye of Malice is applied before additive mods of EE and Frostbite ?
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 12:06:38
Hello. Any end game spectre idea?
"
ibyksari написал:
Hello. Any end game spectre idea?

SO forever
Changed few things to be more tanky. (look my char)
Changed amu for jinx, shield for survi and kingmaker to my AG.
DPS of minions is bit lower but still I smash XIV-XVI, conquerors and sirus rly easy. DPS will come with helmet and +1 spectre chest.
"
ched_21h написал:
"
Perzival3 написал:
Hello Great Build BTW! was thinking on which time is enough to afk on blight even on not T16 but like T1-4? or something like that to start gain currency

You can semi-afk farm blighted maps with "reduced towers cost" annointments and building a lot of Scout towers. You will still need to focus mobs immune to minions and you can still sometimes die due to huge fire / phys degen some mobs will spawn on you. In fact, I don't think it's even possible to fully AFK on T16 blighted map - some mobs hit very hard 2 screens away, so your minions can't kill them before they shoot and you will eventually be dead

After I switchted into trigger wand i got what you meant.My mana is never enough for the flesh offering.Thanks for the reply!
It appears Skin of the Lords with Phase Acrobatics are non-existent in trade right now. What are you guys using as a substitute?
"
Castellani написал:
It appears Skin of the Lords with Phase Acrobatics are non-existent in trade right now. What are you guys using as a substitute?

I use Lion's eye, nice 7L with pierce.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация