[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Even with sovereignty I have just like less many to summon one carrion golem ~154 or so. Skitterbots (bonechill and unbound) + hatred. Any idea what I can do or what I‘m doing wrong? Thanks a lot! Profile is open.
"
JizaBol написал:
"
"
JizaBol написал:
guys, first time playing minion build.

any advice what should i upgrade next?

switch to cluster jewels?

Also, when should i upgrade my AG from low budget one?

Don't bother about Clusters untill u are lvl 95 or higher. I would recommend trying to make +3, Minion Damage, Hypo Bone Helmet, changing the Body Armour and the belt (on Stygian).

ty.

what do you thinh about unending hunger? looks like big % from poe ninja using it.

Any advice when to go for kingsmaker AG? divergent is a must this league?

UH is extremely overpriced atm. I would recommend to consider buying it only when you have to other places to spend currency on.
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:
Even with sovereignty I have just like less many to summon one carrion golem ~154 or so. Skitterbots (bonechill and unbound) + hatred. Any idea what I can do or what I‘m doing wrong? Thanks a lot! Profile is open.

So ? You are supposed to never resummon your golems mid-fight.
Hi, thank you for this amazing build, it's working perfectly so far.
I have saved enough currency and I'm in early red maps. My 6 Link gem setup with Skin of the Loyal is 2G-2B-2R:
Spectre - Minion dmg - EDWA - GMP - Vicious Proj - Damage on Full Life Support

The 3G-2B-1R (for Hypothermia instead of Damage on Full life Support) Skin of the Loyal is almost 2ex right now. I feel like my spectres fall below full life sometimes.

Where should I invest my currency first? Should I buy the 2ex skin of the loyal to replace Damage on Full life support with Hypothermia, or should I invest in the primordial golem jewels?

Thanks for the help!
"
BabaYaga_14 написал:
I have saved enough currency and I'm in early red maps. My 6 Link gem setup with Skin of the Loyal is 2G-2B-2R:

The 3G-2B-1R (for Hypothermia instead of Damage on Full life Support) Skin of the Loyal is almost 2ex right now. I feel like my spectres fall below full life sometimes.

Where should I invest my currency first? Should I buy the 2ex skin of the loyal to replace Damage on Full life support with Hypothermia, or should I invest in the primordial golem jewels?

Thanks for the help!

As long as they dont die I‘d let it this way and get the jewels. In the POB is a upgrade list, you might wanna check this out.
"
BabaYaga_14 написал:

Thanks for the help!

1) 3G-2B-1R is not worthy 2ex.
2) Jewels are absolutely necessary, as this build is about Golem Necro.
I have a problem with single-target DPS among multiple targets. For example, Minions very often prefer attacking Blight mobs instead of bosses, letting the last one reach the pump, destroying it. How I can fix that ? Predator is not an option, as my Skin of the Lords has only 2 green sockets.
Hey and thanks for a really well-written guide.

This guide alone has made me love the game again, that says a lot.

But now it's my turn to give back, here's a helpful things I discovered while levelling:

As a fresh league starter like me I had no currency, but I found out that selling Haggler rerolling tokens that you get from expedition will give you a nice and easy boost in Chaos Orbs so that you can buy key items while levelling. I'm currently level 50 and I've managed to get all the gear I want!

One question: I'm currently at act 5 and I'm using Physical Golem with Syndicate Operatives as you suggested, will they still be the best in endgame too?

Thanks!! // Zenshi
Can you guys tell me how I can improve my gear/passives now?
What Body\Head\Boots you use for AG?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация