[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
andysunmoxi написал:
Rocking the build in the campaign! Started the league late due to server issues and able to grab SO easily which is completely broken together with CG in compaign!

Something really useful to have I think is a priority list of upgrading from budget to intermediate. I imagine helm, wand and Chest to be pretty high on that list.

Yeah, I will be making a priority list for upgrading to all budgets.
There is no "clear" prority as it depends on current prices which are extremely volatile, especially during league start.

But generally the priority always are:
- Golem Jewels (Because they rise in price super fast)
- Helm
- Chest
- Wand
- Boots
- Neck with Ravenouz Horde
- Rings with Frostbite
- Cluster Jewels
Hi man, returning player. Been looking through a lot of guides and when reading the introduction of this one I was hooked already.

Looking forward to using this build! Thank you for such an expansive beginner section - it is mighty useful.

Good luck in your league! Thanks.

Choco.
Последняя редакция: Chocoholic. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 5:51:40
"
We're using 4-green Triad Grips here. There's always people pushing these out on the market early for a fairly cheap price. If they're expensive, make them yourself by abusing the benchcraft with Jeweller Orbs. These gloves are mandatory. The build won't function without them, and they must have 4 green colors.

can someone explain the "abusing the benchcraft"? idk how to get 4 greens on this efficiently
"
pelicanada написал:
"
We're using 4-green Triad Grips here. There's always people pushing these out on the market early for a fairly cheap price. If they're expensive, make them yourself by abusing the benchcraft with Jeweller Orbs. These gloves are mandatory. The build won't function without them, and they must have 4 green colors.

can someone explain the "abusing the benchcraft"? idk how to get 4 greens on this efficiently

What you do is you alternate the amount of sockets on an item using the 2, 3 and 4 socket Delve bench crafting recipes.

You start of by getting 2 green sockets on the two upper socket slots.
If you don't have 2 total sockets on the item, you go to the bench and use 1 jewellers orb to make it 2 socket, this will retain the 2 green.

Then you use the 3 socket benchcraft and make hope for it to be a green one. Since the gloves only have str/int requirement the likelyhood of it being green is low.
If it fails, you use the 2 socket recipe again and keep going until you get 3 green.

Once you get 3 green you do the same but with the 4 socket recipe.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
pelicanada написал:
"

What you do is you alternate the amount of sockets on an item using the 2, 3 and 4 socket Delve bench crafting recipes.

You start of by getting 2 green sockets on the two upper socket slots.
If you don't have 2 total sockets on the item, you go to the bench and use 1 jewellers orb to make it 2 socket, this will retain the 2 green.

Then you use the 3 socket benchcraft and make hope for it to be a green one. Since the gloves only have str/int requirement the likelyhood of it being green is low.
If it fails, you use the 2 socket recipe again and keep going until you get 3 green.

Once you get 3 green you do the same but with the 4 socket recipe.

ah thanks for the quick and helpful response! btw what spectres do we use? just finished leveling but i don't see it anywhere in the guide which one
Thank you for the guide.

I'm doing your build this league.
I thought jewels will be cheap this league. God i was wrong.
Great build, i'm trying it right now.. lvl 84 already !

I got like 4 ex now ~

Can you check me out and tell me what i should put efforts in upgrading now?
Gems/Jewels/Items/Etc (What ever will make me stronger quick)
and also if i did mistakes :)
Thanks for the guide mate. It is really thorough and well put together. The skill and gearing sections are also very detailed and easy to grasp. Really appreciate the high effort put into this guide and step by step explanation of all the mechanics and synergies.
Последняя редакция: Ridman. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 18:20:02
Hi! Looking to start this build but have a question..

In the Act 1 walkthru, you have a screenshot showing the Enduring Bond node allocated, but in your pobs you don't include that node at all.

Which is correct? To allocate, or not to allocate?

Thanks!

"
Tygerlilly написал:
Hi! Looking to start this build but have a question..

In the Act 1 walkthru, you have a screenshot showing the Enduring Bond node allocated, but in your pobs you don't include that node at all.

Which is correct? To allocate, or not to allocate?

Thanks!

It is used for early leveling.
You unspec it after act 4 when you transition into golems/spectres.

Can read about the transition in the leveling guide under act 4.
Последняя редакция: Ridman. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 16:39:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация