[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Ridman написал:
"
Tygerlilly написал:
Hi! Looking to start this build but have a question..

In the Act 1 walkthru, you have a screenshot showing the Enduring Bond node allocated, but in your pobs you don't include that node at all.

Which is correct? To allocate, or not to allocate?

Thanks!

It is used for early leveling.
You unspec it after act 4 when you transition into golems/spectres.

Can read about the transition in the leveling guide under act 4.

Awesome! Thank you :)
"

ah thanks for the quick and helpful response! btw what spectres do we use? just finished leveling but i don't see it anywhere in the guide which one

We're using Syndicate Operatives!
You can read more about them in:
IV. General Build Mechanics > Offensive Capabilities, Mechanics and Scaling > AoE Clearing
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 21:08:03
"
Konan92 написал:
Thank you for the guide.

I'm doing your build this league.
I thought jewels will be cheap this league. God i was wrong.

Glad you like it!

Yeah, it's always like this. I learned from past 2 leagues to buy Primordial Jewels as fast as possible.
Alot of people like investing their first Chaos Orbs in Exalted Orbs because they grow in price, I always invest in Primordial Mights.
I bought both of mine for 50 chaos each on day 2.
Now they're 200 chaos each which is a real feelsbadman. Farming that much Chaos isn't too much of a problem early on in this league though. I've already made 10 exalted orbs in 1 day(Didn't play first day becayse LUL, leveled second day, began mapping third). I'm still in white maps but I've made a metric crapton of money from just running all Ultimatums until the end combined with the Chaos Orb recipe. I find it quite amusing to hear my friends yell like mad men in skype with their cyclone and BF/BB builds as they constantly get oneshot by the Ultimatums while I just run around in a circle finishing 99% of them :-)

The reason why Golem jewels are so expensive is because there's alot of Elementalists(Non minion versions) running Golems with the Primordial Chain amulet to buff themselves. This includes builds like Burning Arrow and Flame Wall Spellslinger elementalists.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 21:44:41
"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Great build, i'm trying it right now.. lvl 84 already !

I got like 4 ex now ~

Can you check me out and tell me what i should put efforts in upgrading now?
Gems/Jewels/Items/Etc (What ever will make me stronger quick)
and also if i did mistakes :)

Hey! Your build is starting to look good. I see that you've already started to transition into cold which is great. (I'm still running pure Phys, waiting for prices on Skin of the Loyal to drop)

Your absolute biggest priority right now is to make your Triad Grips 4 green. This is extremely important to make the cold conversion work. You're currently running 2 green, 2 blue which only allows 50% of the dmg to be cold.

This will make you lose Convocation which feels kinda bad. If you absolutely want to run convocation I would swap out Frost Bomb for it I think. Especially if you haven't done the Uber Lab yet as it means Frost Bomb only gives -15% cold resistance and not -40% since the ascendency provides -25% extra.

For upgrades I would just pull the bandage and get Primordial Jewels asap.
They WILL continue to rise in price everyday. Don't make the mistake of wanting to buy them at a later date when they're cheaper. It's not uncommon for Mights to peak at ~320 chaos so get your Anima Stone and Might ASAP.
I bought 2 mights for 50 chaos each on day 2 this league.

Once you have those jewels I would go for boots -> Skin of the Loyal -> +3 Helm -> 21 spectre gem -> Trigger Wand + Frostbite ring -> 21 Golem Gem -> Amulet -> Cluster Jewels -> Medium budget AG

Something like that, it's hard to tell. I personally don't follow a strict upgrade path, I usually just go with the flow and buy what I feel like.
I personally have a tendency to push my last itteration of a build as much as I can farming dozens of exalteds and when I feel it's getting iffy, I upgrade everything in one swoop.

But if you manage to fix your gloves the build is really going to start come together.
Hows this fair vs spectre builds? I like Golems more since you dont have to worry about spectre banks and stuff but the nerfs scared me!
"
elucas6 написал:
Hows this fair vs spectre builds? I like Golems more since you dont have to worry about spectre banks and stuff but the nerfs scared me!

Same question here.. Seems golems are going to be stupid expensive this league because of the jewels.
How do you guys feel about your survivability? I am 4100 HP, 500 ES and pitiful amount of armor, but capped res. And I die very often, especially during Ultimatums. I am running with phasing/Quicksilver/Dash constantly, but sometimes I just get bursted down in 1 second. It happens too often it feels to me.
Последняя редакция: Kaevar. Время: 19 апр. 2021 г., 1:37:12
Love the guide!

One question: I just arrived at Act 4 and I got a Tabula Rasa. What should I be socketing on it?
"
Chocoholic написал:
Love the guide!

One question: I just arrived at Act 4 and I got a Tabula Rasa. What should I be socketing on it?

Running Zombies during Act 4, just juice the crap out of them:
Zombies - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Minion Speed - Ruthlessness - Feeding Frenzy

When you finish Act4, swap to Carrion Golems:
Carrion Golem - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Multistrike(You get from A4) - Impale - Ruthlessness(Swap to Brutality when you finish the Twilight Strand quest in the beginning of Act6)
"
Kaevar написал:
How do you guys feel about your survivability? I am 4100 HP, 500 ES and pitiful amount of armor, but capped res. And I die very often, especially during Ultimatums. I am running with phasing/Quicksilver/Dash constantly, but sometimes I just get bursted down in 1 second. It happens too often it feels to me.

Ultimatum's are really rippy.
I don't have any problem with them so far though, I just run around in a circle and cast curse/Storm Brand occasionally in the middle. I've had 3 deaths this league, all to Ultimatums because of random oneshots when I've flamed dash into a group, gotten stunned and onetapped.
I always go all the way against ultimatums. This will be the strategy the entire league and we'll try to scale our damage to make our minions keep stuff off from us.

I haven't reached red maps yet, I'll see how it looks then but I think it'll get easier as the damage starts to scale cause I already find them very easy.

Here's a video of me running Ultimatum's at T8 maps, this is how you're supposed to play them. Keep in mind my gear is absolute garbage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=174cjGr1Fsc

I took a look at your gear and specc btw.
Your spectres are 3-linked right now making them borderline useless. You need to atleast a 5-link for them ASAP. Put feeding frenzy on your zombies, they're support minions who deal zero damage eitherway.

Also, you need to spend 1 skill tree point into Elemental Equilibirum since you've already gone through with scaling cold conversion.
Also, you should sort your flasks out asap, you need a Basalt Flask immediately to help with your phys damage reduction.

You're also running Necromancer which is quite squishy compared to Elementalist early on, but if fix the above stuff I think you'll be fine.
Try to follow the gem links I suggested as close as possible.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 19 апр. 2021 г., 7:57:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация