[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

I wish I hadn't waited so long to get a Stygian with a blind/taunt jewel - it feels so much safer using one!
Hi, playing this build in expedition league and having hard time to survive and steadily lvluping. Is there any way to replace build defence layers by oldschool brass dome and Xibaqua timeless jewel?
"
Azimov25 написал:
Hi, playing this build in expedition league and having hard time to survive and steadily lvluping. Is there any way to replace build defence layers by oldschool brass dome and Xibaqua timeless jewel?

Xibaqua is nerfed and it's too expensive to get enough chaos res rn.
Would a watcher's eye with %cold dmg while affected by hatred be a good idea or doesn't that affect our minions?
Does anyone know, if there is a safe way to make a chest with +1 Spectres and +1 Curses ? I have never seen a magic chest with +1 Spectres, so I don't think Imprinting is an option.
"
Johnsen2014 написал:
Would a watcher's eye with %cold dmg while affected by hatred be a good idea or doesn't that affect our minions?

According to PoB, it doesn't.
"
Does anyone know, if there is a safe way to make a chest with +1 Spectres and +1 Curses ? I have never seen a magic chest with +1 Spectres, so I don't think Imprinting is an option.

You have to get a delve chest with +1 spectures (max ilvl is 83 i belive). then you need to annul down to 3 mods and then split with a split beast. This will leave you with 2 magic items and you can imprint craft from there.
This is odd, need help:
I respecced to the medium budget tree and set up my AG. Also specced out of
Necromantic Aegis and use the recommend defensive shield now. The AG wears eye of malice, Garb of the Ephemeral and all the other recommended gear like Sign of the Sin eater for a substitute of kingmaker since we dont scale crit (the AG has 84k HP now).
BUT now my all my minions die within seconds of a map. They weren't squishy at all before and I just dont know what happened? Is this all the effect of Necromantic Aegis and victario's shield?! This way I can't even try a map, so there must be for sure a mistake I'm overlooking. Appreciate any help from you guys!

Edit// OMFG: It were like 3 reflect elemental dmg maps in a row. With this set up 66% attack and 33% spell block it is really a cake walk now. The damage decreased significally unfortunately, but is still enough for alched T14+. Will report on harder bosses like sirus later.
Последняя редакция: Vortigaunt1337. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 16:29:45
"
TheArchmagus написал:
"

You have to get a delve chest with +1 spectures (max ilvl is 83 i belive). then you need to annul down to 3 mods and then split with a split beast. This will leave you with 2 magic items and you can imprint craft from there.

1) You can't use Imprint on Split item. And even if it would have worked, the chance of getting +1 Curse by Slamming is tiny.

2) A guy in TFT Discord has supposed me a strategy, which seems pretty reliable. Gotta try it as soon as I can find ilvl82+ Astral Plate with only +1 Spectre in prefixes.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 16:54:57
Sorry if this has been asked before but anyone knows the Pro's and Con's of this build vs the Kay's spectre build?

Thx!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация