[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hi, just one question. WHy do you use 12 passives large cluster instead of 8?

Isnt the 8 cluster more efficient?
"
si0ke написал:
Hi, just one question. WHy do you use 12 passives large cluster instead of 8?

Isnt the 8 cluster more efficient?

12 passives one must has very specific mods. And it's very expensive (50ex +).
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 19:44:22
"
garantivil написал:
Sorry if this has been asked before but anyone knows the Pro's and Con's of this build vs the Kay's spectre build?

Thx!

Kay's one aimed on low budget players and there are some very strange decisions (budget Diadem, which is far not budget?)
"
"
TheArchmagus написал:
"
Does anyone know, if there is a safe way to make a chest with +1 Spectres and +1 Curses ? I have never seen a magic chest with +1 Spectres, so I don't think Imprinting is an option.

You have to get a delve chest with +1 spectures (max ilvl is 83 i belive). then you need to annul down to 3 mods and then split with a split beast. This will leave you with 2 magic items and you can imprint craft from there.

1) You can't use Imprint on Split item. And even if it would have worked, the chance of getting +1 Curse by Slamming is tiny.

2) A guy in TFT Discord has supposed me a strategy, which seems pretty reliable. Gotta try it as soon as I can find ilvl82+ Astral Plate with only +1 Spectre in prefixes.

Ah i forgot that change. in that case you can isolate spectures as the only suffix craft suffix can not be changed and scour. will leave you with a magic item and you can imprint from there.

would be currious if your method was different
"
TheArchmagus написал:

Ah i forgot that change. in that case you can isolate spectures as the only suffix craft suffix can not be changed and scour. will leave you with a magic item and you can imprint from there.

would be currious if your method was different

It would work, if +1 was a suffix. Even if it would be, weight of +1 curse is 250,so budget required to make such chest would be astronomical.

I will give you a hint about the method. Locker of Pref or Suff makes existed mods protected, but does not prevent others from being added.

The only thing I have to do before the start of the crafting process is to find Astral Plate ilvl82+ with 2 empty Prefs. Rn there is only ilvl83 1 AP on the market with absolutely garbage rolls for 20ex.
Edit: Or just find an 82ilvl+ chest with high life, spectres and an empty prefix. It's harder than I expected.
Turns out that it's even harder to sell a well-crafted Summoner Helmet...
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 4 авг. 2021 г., 10:57:43
hey man just wanted to ask regarding the animate guardian at what point should i start using eye of malice? is the only source of -ve cold res EE, frost bite and frost bomb?
the damage against bosses is terribly low, any recommendations?
I made some changes to the cluster jewel setup that I wanted to share, because they work extremely well for me:
For more survivability and general minions damage (I'm not scaling crits(!), bc I need my shield on my own, so no NA).
When you get 2x small clusters with surging vitality, you get insane life regen for boss fights. Also Rote Reinforcement is not bad on paper for endurance charges, one might think about it.
The other clusters are just minion related, 2 medium clusters (vengeful commander) / (bodyguards + hulking corpses), and a large one with renewal, feasting friends and primordial bond.
I think the zombie taunt is more worth than a second vengeful commander cluster bc my gear is good so far and the bodyguards is decent with the knockback.
I also run no +1 spectre chest, because I think the 7L in Lioneye's Vision feels so good in mapping (Spectres pierce 3 additional targets).
Последняя редакция: Vortigaunt1337. Время: 4 авг. 2021 г., 15:23:54
"
Does anyone know, if there is a safe way to make a chest with +1 Spectres and +1 Curses ? I have never seen a magic chest with +1 Spectres, so I don't think Imprinting is an option.

you need a chest with 1 prefix (spectre mod), 1 suffix (random). craft multimod, prefix cant be changed, suffix cant be changed, reforge caster. leaves you with a +1 spectre, +1 curse, random suffix and all crafted modifiers chest.
Последняя редакция: sil222. Время: 4 авг. 2021 г., 15:08:03
"
Evil_14 написал:
the damage against bosses is terribly low, any recommendations?

just some thoughts:

Why Rotgut flask?
also why 3 life flasks?
Basically your whole gear at the first glance needs upgrades
also the gems
swap zombies with skitterbots (skitterbots, unbound ailments, bonechill in shield).
get ghastly jewels with minions dmg+attackspeed for your darkness enthroned belt.
you specced into EE but don't have a frostbite ring with lightning/fire dmg crafts on.
what does you AG wear?
run some labs for good enchants

The build has big bossing potential as usual. lvl 75 izarro takes <1 sec.
Последняя редакция: Vortigaunt1337. Время: 4 авг. 2021 г., 15:57:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация