[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Merkurls написал:
Hey guys. Today I have this question for you. I am going to assemble an animatron and do not understand which helmet is better to take. I read about three helmets in the guide, and I seem to like the version with Eye of Malice ... But I don't quite understand where we get Frostbite, Frost Bomb, Elemental Weakness (we changed it in this league ??). If someone can say which helmet is better in my situation, then I will be glad (the profile is open). Thank you in advance!

Eye of Malice is the only choice as a helmet.
We get Frostbite from a ring, don't use Frost Bomb and get EW from setup of EW corrupted gloves and Windscream on AG.
"
"
Merkurls написал:
Hey guys. Today I have this question for you. I am going to assemble an animatron and do not understand which helmet is better to take. I read about three helmets in the guide, and I seem to like the version with Eye of Malice ... But I don't quite understand where we get Frostbite, Frost Bomb, Elemental Weakness (we changed it in this league ??). If someone can say which helmet is better in my situation, then I will be glad (the profile is open). Thank you in advance!

We get Frostbite from a ring, don't use Frost Bomb and get EW from setup of EW corrupted gloves and Windscream on AG.

Thanks for the advice! I looked at everything, it turns out you really need to take magna eclipse, look for assasins mark on the ring to generate power charges, but we lose frenzy charges for free, am I right? Or is it better to take a frostbIte ring and try to find a charge generator in AG, together with EW
Последняя редакция: Merkurls. Время: 24 сент. 2021 г., 20:33:58
"
Merkurls написал:
"
"
Merkurls написал:

Thanks for the advice! I looked at everything, it turns out you really need to take magna eclipse, look for assasins mark on the ring to generate power charges, but we lose frenzy charges for free, am I right? Or is it better to take a frostbIte ring and try to find a charge generator in AG, together with EW

When we take Magna, our minions get no charges. Shield is the only reasonable way to provide these. To take Assassin's we need 3 Curses on our character, which is pretty expensive to do. And it is not taken to provide power charges.
"

even if you use assassin mark, you wont have charge since you never kill yourself, only your minions does.

Maybe you can do that with a culling totem since totem are very particular entities. They can trigger EE, get charge for you if the totem kill but we are socket hungry so it wont be effective.

Also you you consume charges you cannot use a +2/+2 shield

Последняя редакция: vitto369. Время: 25 сент. 2021 г., 9:37:33
"
"
Merkurls написал:

you cannot triple curse unless you have +1 chest and +1 amulet

A few questions if anyone knows;

1) How do minions actually generate the +2 Frenzy/Power charges when using such a shield?
2) How can I tell in pob what my minion accuracy is? Where are they getting it from in this build?
3) I don't see any curse immunity/reduction - is there anything I can do about that apart from a flask?
4) Someone earlier in the thread mentioned Rumi compliments Victario's Charity - how so? (edit: nm they were taking about rotgut)

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: JKR_. Время: 26 сент. 2021 г., 6:03:03
"
vitto369 написал:

you cannot triple curse unless you have +1 chest and +1 amulet

You can skip +1 amulet part when you put Thread of Hope in the top most usual Jewel Socket, annoint Whispers of Doom and take Golem Commander manually. However it requires some tree tweaking.
im having some survival issues running this build on Standard, can somebody check my POB and share some insight?

POB: https://pastebin.com/TLcGSG4W

animate guardin has: kingmaker, grab of ephimeral, eye of malice, rare boots and gloves as the guide suggets.

as for specters im using Syndicate Operatives.

Im working to get a 7/8 link helmet and frozen immune boots after that.
"
JinBeam написал:
im having some survival issues running this build on Standard, can somebody check my POB and share some insight?

POB: https://pastebin.com/TLcGSG4W

animate guardin has: kingmaker, grab of ephimeral, eye of malice, rare boots and gloves as the guide suggets.

as for specters im using Syndicate Operatives.

Im working to get a 7/8 link helmet and frozen immune boots after that.

Your main problem with survivability is lack of damage.
1) You BV does not activate EE (no ele dmg to spells on your gear).
2) You use Vortex instead of Inc duration, Flesh Offering has no 100% uptime.
3) Helmet is bad, needs to be changed ASAP.
4) You didn't add AG to a flask, current DPS numbers are inaccurate.
5) You have no taunt and blind Abyss Jewel. It's a huge boost to survivability.
6) Grace is deactivated ? Why taking Aul's Uprising then ?
7) Now we use Skitterbots - Bonechill - Unbound Ailments and Zombies - Feeding Frenzy. Unlink Enhance from Grace to fit UA.
"
Lets look at the numbers involved:

Frostbite: Lvl 21 Frostbite reduces enemies cold resistance by 45%
Elemental Weakness: Elemental weakness on attack with 48% increased effect reduces enemies cold resistance by 20 * 1.48 = 29.6 cold resistance.
Elemental Equilibrium: EE reduces cold resistance by 50%
Frost Bomb: Frost Bomb applies Cold exposure which reduces cold resistance by 25%
Divergent Hypothermia: This alternate gem reduces the cold resistance of Frozen targets by 4%

Summarized, our build has a total of -154 cold resistance reduction to all enemies. Now, how does Eye of malice play its part?

It increases the cold resistance of all nearby targets by 50%, but since their cold resistance always will be negative, this further amplifies the cold resistance of the enemy.

If I'm not using Elemental Weakness, Frost Bomb or Divergent Hypothermia I'm guessing this would actually be bad to equip in my AG?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация